check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Femdomuncut and the girls on this site

Big Supporter

Femdomuncut and the girls on this site

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Cathy Heaven is giving their slave a night to remember in: “Cathy Heaven and Nikki CBT Hell” out today on: C4s

Cathy Heaven and Princess Nikki have a slave, and their only thought is to destroy his dick and family jewels. So they start stomping his dick, stand on his balls, and use full weight trampling on his balls and dick. Princess Nikki start facesitting him, and while she does Cathy Heaven continue to torment and squeeze his balls

Ball crushers Inc.

Big Supporter

Crushing his dick and balls

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Cathy Heaven is giving their slaves a night to remember in: “Crushing his dick and balls” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Cathy Heaven and Princess Nikki have two slaves at their disposal. So why not do one each? While Cathy Heaven is taking care of one of the slaves with facesitting, nipple torture and whipping, Princess Nikki is doing CBT on the other slave. We are not talking CBT for the faint of heart! We are talking serious jumping on his dick and balls

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com I think they will remember this night

Big Supporter

Crushing his dick and balls 02

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Cathy Heaven is crushing a slaves balls and dick in: “Crushing his dick and balls 02” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

In the words of Princess Nikki:

After trying hard to break my slave with CBT, I realize I need some heavier equipment to break him, so I get my stilettos and start stomping his dick and balls with this. This for sure will not give him any soft surface!

But he still resist and want me to continue with my CBT.

Cathy Heaven joins me and we both take turns in stomping, trampling and kicking his balls and dick. After a while and some painful screams, he is finally rolling around on the floor, and we managed to break him!

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com This is how to break a slave!