check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Amazons: The Camp

Ballbusting Amazons: The Camp

Ballbusting Amazons: The Camp is a PC game I am currently developing, and a demo is now available on itch.io. I am aiming to finish the game sometime in January. This has a similar battle system to my previous game Ballbusting After School, now in 3d with a focus on some role playing elements.

Looks fantastic!! Please continue the great development!

Looks great! I'll definitely be buying this whenever you finish it. If you are still creating dialogue, could you add some pussy envy elements to at least 1 of the girls?

If you are still creating dialogue, could you add some pussy envy elements to at least 1 of the girls?
    Yes, there are 10 characters, so I need to make each of them distinguishable. Suggestions and requests are welcome, because I can only be so creative on my own.

Ballbusting Amazons: The Camp v0.9 is now available for sale.

Awesome, I just bought it. Hope to see you continue development and making more games!

I cant seem to fight the queen. I'm pretty sure I beat all the Amazons but the queen only tells me I haven't fought them all.

It could be a bug in v0.9 involving Fanath giving priority to Galine or Alina, which did not properly set them as defeated. I fixed that bug for v0.95.

Don't suppose you have any plans for making some of the amazons or the main character possibly into a futa?
    My dear, perhaps your idea of fun does not coincide with mine...

What tool/tools are you using to make this?

Don't suppose you have any plans for making some of the amazons or the main character possibly into a futa?
    I had not, but it is a consideration for future games.

What tool/tools are you using to make this?
    I am using Unity 5 with Microsoft visual studio. I have an animation plugin for Unity called Skele, which allows me to animate skeletal meshes inside the editor.

I am considering "Ballbusting Amazons: The Camp" finished with version 1.0, and now I am looking to start on the next game "Ballbusting Amazons: The Arena". Conceptually "The Arena" will be based on gladiatorial combat between men and women, with a mechanic to appease the audience by "finish" opponents in different ways.

I put my games on sale for a week to see how much money I could raise to determine a budget. I updated the demo for v1.0 with more content, and created an Android version. The plan is to build "The Arena" in a partnership with GroinPainGames.

Aw man you should have told me you would be putting it on sale . Looking forward to your next game, hopefully more people will buy ur games.

Aw man you should have told me you would be putting it on sale
    The thing with selling games to make money requires playing a selling game of sort. The people that really want a game buy it in the first week, then after that maybe a sale or two happens from people taking their time. The point of lowering prices and creating a sale is to get those people how could not or would not buy it at the asking price. It doesn't feel fair, but if the tactic results in another better next game, then it is worth it.

Obviously there are more people out there who are not aware of this game, but would probably be willing to buy it, but I haven't found good ways to reach them.

Edit: The reason for starting another game is because people bought this one at full price. If I told everyone ahead of time that there would be a sale, then it would be impossible to know how many people would be willing to buy it at the asking price.