check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Skweezme story 2018

Skweezme story 2018

I could hardly breathe - tried to turn my head so I could get some air but her legging-clad thighs were pressed tight around my ears, her weight bearing down on my immobilised face. This wasn’t what I’d expected. But my cock was getting hard.

I’d told her I was into ballbusting. She’d said she was, too. Had experience. Was looking forward to initiating me into real S&M. I was intrigued and trepidatious.

My tied wrists and ankles were hurting. She wriggled herself on me and found a position that blocked off my breathing completely

I panicked and tried to move but there was nothing I could do. Her legs were too strong and she was too heavy.

She was laughing, saying something but I could hardly hear and then she started grinding herself down on me. My face was being mashed under her and I tried to beg but my words were smothered.

She said something else but I couldn’t hear what it was. She carried on grinding her crotch against my face. I was able to grab some desperate breaths as I tried to get into her rhythm.

“...oh...please...hmnnnh...ple...hmnn... ga!...no please!...hmnn...”

She stopped grinding, just sat there for a moment.

“...hmn..”

Her weight pinned me down. I couldn’t breathe/

Then she suddenly launched herself off my face and crashed down onto my chest.

What air I still had was crushed out of my lungs

“There! Is that better?”

She smiled down at me.

I couldn’t speak. Could barely breathe with her weight on my chest after her smothering me under her hot crotch.

“Are you sure you still want me to kick you in the balls?”

I was still trying to breathe.

She stood up off me. I gasped in relief

“Hmmm? I’m going to really kick you in the balls just like you’ve always wanked about!!”

“I...oh...please...no...but...only if you...want to...Mistress! But...I’m...I’m...”

She seemed to like hurting me. I’d always wanted to meet a girl who’d enjoy torturing a man.

“You’re what?”

“I’m...I’m...not sure I...”

She laughed again, clearly enjoying this.

“But it’s what you want, sunshine, isn’t it...I’ve been really looking forward to this! I’m going to enjoy really hurting your poor balls!”

I mean, OK that’s what I’d asked her to do. I’d always fantasised about getting my balls kicked by a strong girl. But I was having second thoughts.

“Yes but...I’m...I’m...scared”

“Scared? Don’t be scared. You’ll be OK. It’ll be over soon!” The muscles in her legs seemed to flex involuntarily in anticipation.

“I...please...no...please...be...be don’t...you know...damage me!” I gasped.

“But I am going to hurt you! And I’ll probably damage you a bit. But I don’t want to have to take you to A&E so I promise I’ll be careful. Okay?”

“I...I...can we...?”

She pulled her leg back then slammed her booted foot into my thigh.

“Aaargh.....!”

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Please continue, this is becoming very interesting.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Then she moved around and kicked my ribs. I screamed. Her boot thudded into me again more savagely. I was shocked by the pain and by her power. Then she stepped over me and started on the other side.

She dropped herself down onto my face again, grinding and smothering my cries of pain under her own cries of pleasure

“Oh...oh...yes! yes!.....oh...........oh...........mmmmmm!”

She settled back on my mouth and nose, suffocating me under her weight again. I thrashed and thrashed and she eventually lifted herself off my face and again crashed down onto my chest, paralysing my breathing and hurting my kicked ribs.

“Hmmm! That was nice! Did you enjoy it Sunshine?

I gasped for breath. My legs and ribs really hurt. It felt like she might have broken or bruised a rib. It hurt when I breathed. She kicked so hard!

“I...aargh...please..! I can’t...”

“I think it’s time I gave your balls a good kicking now as promised!”

“Please! Please don’t...oh please!”

“Oh I’m sorry sunshine! I always keep my promises!”

“No...really...please don’t..oh no...please! I’m sorry, I’ve ...I’ve changed my mind?”

I know I sounded pathetic.

“Really? Well I haven’t!”

She stood up again, towering over me.

I could breathe but it was still painful. My ribs and sides hurt. I’d had enough. I was scared.

“Please! I’m really not sure...I mean...please I don’t want...sorry for being a bit of a wimp but please...I’m sorry...”

Her boot rubbed up against my hard cock. Probed my balls.

“Are you ready? No? Never mind!”

Her kick was so hard and so accurate, slamming my balls against my pubic bones.

First pain was impact, then the ball-pain just welled up

“Are you ready for another one?” The hard toe of her boot pressed against my already bruised balls.

“No!...I...please...no!” I gasped.

“No? Oh, I think so sunshine! This what you asked me to do. I promised, didn’t I? Promised to hurt you? OK?”

She smashed her hard boot into my balls again

“OK?”

I was just writhing in bound agony, screaming at first then sobbing. She was standing over me, just watching, intrigued by my pain, leaning down over me to gaze into my pained face.

“Hmmm...looks like your poor balls are really sore! I think they need a gentle massage...”

“No! Please..!”

“Oh yes!...”

She dropped, her knees crushing my thighs. She wanted it to hurt. It did.

She leaned forward and ran her hands up and down my torso, playing with my nipples.

Then her hands gently glided down to my balls, just brushing my erect cock. I desperately wanted her to take hold of my cock and wank me off as much as I feared her.

But then she gathered both my bruised balls in her hands and started to give them what might have been a gentle massage in other circumstances. But as they were already battered by her hard kicks it hurt a lot.

“Oh come on! Be brave!” and squeezed harder.

She just held on to my balls, squeezing and tugging harder and harder. I started to go into shock, shivering uncontrollably but she carried on increasing the pressure and the pain.

“Don’t wimp out on me sunshine! You told me you’re a masochist. Take it! I’m really enjoying myself! I’ll show you...”