My wife is not a sadist. Over the years, I have gotten her to bust my balls. This is done by hand, mainly slaps and squeezes. Occasionally, she uses a 'ball bat' made form a wooden rod glued into a swimming noodle that I ironed down with a pressing cloth to have two flat sides, a bumpy side, and an original rounded side.

When I was young I was incredibly sensitive post-ejaculation. That diminished as I practiced a little Extended Sexual Orgasm, but it was still there most of the time. As I aged, that sensitivity got less and less, but I could still experience it some at the setting of the following story.

I want more sex than my wife, so she accommodates me with hand jobs. My penis doesn't fit well in her mouth and she was a bit toothy before tooth alignment treatment especially, so hand jobs it was. I grew to enjoy the sensations of ballbusting, which can intensify sex and orgasms, especially when your penis head gets a little less sensitive. So when she gave me a hand job and got me close to the edge, I'd ask her to lay off the penis and spank or squeeze the testicles. We'd go back and forth, with some ball busting during penis stimulation, especially at the end.

For ball spanking, I had her use the palm of her hand. Fingers feel too sharp and can just smack the skin. Knuckles are severe. A solid palm hit is slightly padded, and spreads the pain out well. Ball spanking could go on with one and a half solid spanks every second or so for several minutes.

I'd also ask her for post-orgasm penis 'torture'. I'd tell her no matter how much I pleaded or begged, keep it up for a minute or two, to go as long as she wanted. I even had some velcro straps that I turned into restraints to keep my thighs apart and to strap my wrists to my thighs so she could do the post-ejaculatory stimulation without me turning over to press my penis onto the bed to protect it from her hands. She didn't like me doing that, but she didn't care for the restraints either. Eventually, as sensitivity subsided a bit, I could lay there and take it. She didn't really want to keep going long. These sessions could last a while and she'd want a rest.

So one time I tell her to keep going no matter what I say, and I think she got the instructions mixed up, or she did it on purpose. I must have had my balls in a cockring or she held them in one hand. After i ejaculated, she just kept pounding my balls with the palm of her hand. I wanted her to let up, smack! smack! smack! She kept on going for a while.

The strange thing is, it was so erotic, and it still kind of felt good, sort of. So it's a pleasant sexy memory now. I don't think I'll ask for it again. I'm laying off on ballbusting just a bit since I loss some testicle mass over the last year or so. And post orgasm penis stimulation nowadays as I am late in my 40's is usually a fairly pleasant sensation.

Many years ago, I read a post from a woman on a Yahoo group for ballbusting who said she was upset with her man. Instead of ballbusting him before finishing a blow job, she tied her man up for an 'evil session', gave him the best blowjob she could, then punched his balls, using her two-handed ball punch and other punches, for an hour. It sounded pretty mean.

Have any of you ever been ball busting post ejaculation? Have you ever been with a woman who insisted on it?