check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Princess Nikki Cruel

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Cathy Heaven destroy his family jewels in: “Crushing his dick and balls” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    It is time for me to demonstrate for a slave how much power I have! So the slave is on the ground, and I start trampling his balls and his dick. But I can do more. I start jumping on his “equipment” because I want to inflict so much pain as possible, I want to break him.
    I kick and trample him from behind, and you can hear his screams as I do so. But he still won’t break, so I get on the couch and jump directly on his dick and balls. But he is still resisting and wants to play more!
    Maybe I am so charming that a slave can’t resist no matter how much I inflict pain for him?
    Hard punishment, as he deserved

Big Supporter

Continue crushing his dick and balls

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Cathy Heaven destroy his family jewels in: “Continue Crushing his dick and balls” released today on: C4s

After trying hard to break my slave with CBT, I realize I need some heavier equipment to break him, so I get my stilettos and start stomping his dick and balls with this. This for sure will not give him any soft surface!
    But he still resist and want me to continue with my CBT.
    Cathy Heaven joins me and we both take turns in stomping, trampling and kicking his balls and dick. After a while and some painful screams, he is finally rolling around on the floor, and we managed to break him!

Hard punishment, as he deserved

Big Supporter

Nikki, Nomi and Minnie 04

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Minnie Manga and Nomi Melone make the slave surrender to their superiority in: “Nikki, Nomi and Minnie whipping 04” released today on: https://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/...19-s-894682833

After giving the slave some ballbusting, and some whipping he finally surrender. He is getting old, and can’t take what he used to do.. So I might have to replace him with a younger model.

Watch it at: https://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/...19-s-894682833