check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: [Video Game] Ballbusting Amazons: The Arena

[Video Game] Ballbusting Amazons: The Arena

Ballbusting Amazons: The Arena is a turn based combat game with ballbusting as a core mechanic. The game features 20 characters, and allows for F/M, M/M, futunari ballbusting, and cuntbusting.

Id love to see more text and variety in finishers

I am open to suggestions for additional finishers, or more text.

Supreme Poster
    How do you feel about releasing patches for the game for those of us who pay up? I for one would be delighted to suggest additional text once I've played, but I'd hate to have to pay for a later version just to enjoy the fruits of my labors.

Is there any chance of adding some configurable .txt files with taunts or the like, that we can edit ourselves?

The primary reason for not bothering with things like localization is that I didn't know if there would be enough people who would utilize such things to be worth the effort. I could add some configurable files that only work for the paid version, and anyone can tweak them as they see fit.

Edit: Also when you buy the game on itch.io you should gain access to all version and updates; if this is not the case let me know.

Big Supporter
    Congratulation for initiative but the game is just a series of images separated by mouse clicks and no reaction from characters.
    Will be good that one selection once done to see a series of events (movements) on screen including falling down, counting for fell character and so on.

Maybe the two fighters could talk to each other some. Each boasting about how they will win, taunting after a successful attack, female fighters taunting after a rupture, or male fighters begging for mercy when they are on the ground. Id be fine to edit a text file to add in my own as well.

I created a new version that supports editable files for changing the taunts and synonyms. I am thinking about adding editable characters/attacks, so you can add custom dialogue text for them.

Awesome! Reminds me of piou's underground league if you ever used that.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesteff View Post
    NEVER FORGET. Truly the best online BB thing we've ever had. I can only hope someone remakes it someday.

NEVER FORGET. Truly the best online BB thing we've ever had. I can only hope someone remakes it someday.
    I have considered trying to build something like the Underground League, but haven't found any good monetization model to keep it going.

For this game I am focusing on open up modding possibilities to allow for the community to be able to create content after development has finished.

I cant get the custom stuff to work on android. I edited the files but nothing changes in game.

I cant get the custom stuff to work on android. I edited the files but nothing changes in game.
    I didn't enable the loading of custom files for the Android version. I hadn't considered people modifying files on their mobile devices.

Is it possible for you to? Not really all that hard to change the files on my end. Just used APK editor. An option to customize the dialogue at the end would be nice too.