check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Online remote controlled pain devices

Lightbulb Online remote controlled pain devices

Hi, after some month of work i've created an online pain machine that can give electric shock in some points and squeeze balls with a micropress. There is also an electric magnet to lock my hand far from the commands until the "mistress" would to inflict me the pain.

I've used last week with some random fem chatters, very exciting, you are on the strangers hands .

1. If someone would a project or some pics i'm here
    2. If a mistress on the forum would try it i'm very pleased

So how come in all these years there is no commercial over the internet controllable toy for ballbusting ? Like a crusher or electricity someone could control over the internet
    Has anybody got any information on how to build something like this ? Or any information?

Quote Originally Posted by Naron View Post

that seems awesome But I wish there was something more for the Ballbusting. Something like the Person who created the Topic built.
    Actually thought about using one of those online controlled masturbators (e.g. TheHandy), and attaching a hammer or something heavy to it to create the sensation of someone stomping on your balls. The speed and start / stop could be controlled by someone over the internet.

Big Supporter
    should record their reactions from using it, be fun to see