check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Actual no-mercy testicle squeezing video?

Big Supporter

Actual no-mercy testicle squeezing video?

I noticed most guys start begging for mercy when their balls meet a hard hand-squeezing - including the legend from Ballbusting World.
    I love Nikki doesn't hold back on squeezing, at times you can see the man's nad-meat being pushed in. Nikki's hands are large and strong, she seems to really like hurting balls and it's obvious, behind her laugh she can be one mean bitch. I don't know his name - but the shaggy haired guy gets some good squeezing, but even his strong eggs can't take it. I wish they would do a video where they took it farther, but it seems to be a redzone. Maybe a previous injury?

A sadist who might go rogue when squeezing and has the strength to do some damage, that really is the perfect woman. Most women, even strong ones don't have the hand size or strength to rupture an intact nut. There is some severe stomping out there, but I have never seen a video in which a strong capable woman gets into it, and won't back down, blocking out the begging, till she's tired or has done some real damage. Preferably both. Any recommendation?

Even if there are some real non-fiction stories, it would be interesting to know how many men's balls are hand crushed till damaged. Why is ballbusting not a part of marriage and relationships?

Ballbusting Stacy is pretty ruthless when it comes to ballbusting. She has videos where she does a lot of very hard squeezing, even one video where she pops a testicle.

https://twitter.com/StacyBusting

Just my two cents on that video with the "pop": there is nothing special in it. You hear or see no "pop", it just is a maybe bit harder than average squeezing video. But in my opinion totally not worth the money.

Big Supporter
    Yeah I am skeptical of rupture videos. Unless a testicle is damaged, it is unlikely a woman can break it by hand squeezing. Anyway, I have not watched this particular video.
    I know this may be a surprise to some, there is spousal abuse in which bitch wives squeeze the life out of the man's nuts when angry, and they still conceive with that same set of balls. Maybe nature intended balls for disciplining as well as reproduction and gonads are strong enough for a woman, but made for a man.