check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: MMA Sex Fight Story

MMA Sex Fight Story

MMA

She was known to be unstoppable. As a trained mma fighter I had seen her beat the best men and women. I remember working out and seeing her spare on the kick bag. She was unstoppable her loud grunts after each kick. Her body glistening from the sweat. I remember the time she kicked
    he bag so hard the sand poured out onto the floor. Everyone was impressed that day. She always worked out in skimpy clothes tight spandex, hard nipples on her large breasts. She was possibly the most gorgeous that I had ever seen. Blue eyes , blonde , 36c with a 20 waist and 38 hips. She was immaculate.

I always caught her looking at me in the gym and she always looked at me. One day while she was sparing she got into it with one of my friends. She threw a guy shot that hit the man , Bobby right in the goods. He was furious and wanted to end her.

He boasted and yelled as they held him back. Courtney, smiled as she dropped her gloves. After a few minutes of bickering she yelled, “ you mad big boy !? Then let’s settle this after hours! You and me ,one on one, no rules!”

Bobby was ripped 6’8” 220 trained in multiple martial arts. Compared to the 5’3” frame of Courtney I didn’t think she stood the chance . She egged him on and eventually he agreed. She then ended saying “ only additional rule I have is that we fight in the nude .” Bobby was perplexed and he said “ why you want me to fuck you after I destroy you bitch!” Courtney replied confidently, “ oh no, I just want to see what your balls look like when I crush them in my bare hands!” Bobby was surprised, he looked around and replied, “Sure we fight naked but when I kick your ass, I get to have you for whatever I want!” Courtney laughed and agreed.

Closing time came and Bobby and Courtney were warming up. Courtney was practicing frontal clawgrabs and high kicks when the bell finally rung.

The announcer the gym owner announced the rules and the stakes. “No rules! Anything goes!” The gyn was filled with about 70 people . 70 to 30 ratio girls to guys. I was in attendance.

Courtney stepped into the ring and dropped her gown. She was hot. She was oiled and ripped big ass and tights slender waist. She bounced on her heels licking her lips. Bobby looked unbeatable as well as he circled his corner. They looked at each other and then the fight began .

Courtney and Bobby both approached in fighters stances. Fists up Courtney shot a low leg kick to his leading foot making him stumble . As he regained his step she came down on him with a brutal right to his jaw buckling him to his knees. He fell back and Courtney took advantage pivoting her right leg back and crushing his large testicles with her muscular leg. He immediately grabbed for his jewels.

As he reached the bitch stepped back again and nailed his jaw with a brutal knee. He fell onto his back confused and vulnerable. She attacked again jumping straight into the air and pistoning her out stretched right into his balls. The testicles were caught in between the canvas and the ball of her foot. He sat up staring at her pussy as his eyes bulged out of his head. The crowd erupted as he yelled, “ No!!!”. She stood up with all her might crushing the mans orbs .

Bobby was begging and the match had just started. After 30 seconds she jumped off the testicles . Bobby still sitting up was then kicked again across the side of his head by a right side kick. He laid on the ground not moving but awake.

Courtney grabbed both of his legs and then stomped his balls into the bone of his pelvis making his eyes roll back. She stood over him her large tits gyrating and reminding him of his weakness. He was mesmerized as she let his legs drop.

Courtney then circled his body like a shark as the crowd told her to destroy him. Yells could be heard saying” crush his balls girl!” Or “R.I.P. them off!”

Courtney allowed him to get back up. He braced him self back towards her gripping the top ropes. Courtney was bouncing on the balls of her feet when she finally nailed a solid kick between his legs as he finally stood. His face paused and he caught the ropes again.
    He threw a rear donkey kick that she ducked blocked and then shot her clawed fist into his balls. She lifted him from behind by his balls and pushed his back up against the ropes. She gripped his balls and then slammed a hammer fist into his taut balls. Again she nailed him with her fist met by ohhs by the crowd. She stepped back and kicked his face below with her foot breaking his nose. Hanging upside down by his balls she took a double hand grip and bit his balls stuffing them into her mouth. She chewed and knawed his gonads as he begged for mercy. He was lifeless hanging from her mouth. The amazon spit his decimated balls out and watched him drop to the mat face first. The man stood threw a haymaker as she ducked hit him in the throat and then uppercutted his balls. The hit was solid as he hunched forward she stepped behind him and kicked his balls into his throat . Sending him to the floor again.

Courtney came in strong and hooked his neck in choke from behind. She then grabbed his balls from behind and crushed them in her hand. Still with the choke and ball hold she closed her fist, picking him up from the mat. His balls turned bright red/purple and his legs trembling. He dangled by her hands. Bobby yelled as his plums were crushed. Loudly the gym stood in disbelief as the woman crushed his will and balls. Courtney switched her hold and took her neck choke hand and reversed it. His head was now behind her facing the ceiling with her armpit across his neck. Still holding his balls she lifted him up by the essence of his manhood. His legs flailed as she crushed his fight in her right hand. The testicles bulging out of the grip. Women jumped and cheered as Bobby was then lifted by his balls off the mat.

She lifted him parallel by his nuts and then slammed him down to the canvas. Still holding his balls she shifted her gorgeous ass onto his face and then wrapped both hands around the base of his scrotum. She stretched the balls out as far as possible as Bobby yelled. Shrieks were heard across the gym as his manhood has separated from his body.

With his balls taut Courtney closed her left hand and held them still and then rhythmically punched his testicles flat with her right hand. Over and over she nailed his bruised balls. His hands eventually stopped gripping her wrists with each hit she delivered.

Bobbys hands dropped to his side no longer resisting and was literally staring at her shaved pussy as she broke his balls. Each hit left him shocked. After 15 or so straight rights Bobby noticed his balls were extremely swollen, he was sweating and breathing heavily. Courtney jammed her vagina into his face some more to remind him.

Once she stopped her punches she squeezed her left hand shut and made a claw with her right hand. Her razor sharp nails carressed the base of his taught balls and suddenly she closed her nailed right fist shut.

Bobby arched his back off the mat as both of her feminine hands closed on the base and sustenance of his manhood. Her nails pierced his swollen and purple sack. Blood dropped from the pointed areas her nails had entered into Bobby’s balls.

She yelled as her hands collapsed on her male opponent. His body began to shake. I looked around as the men in the crowd were laughed at by the female crowd. Overhearing” yea that’s right balls ?! Weak!!!!” Another girl looked at me and said “ one on one id kill you!” I gulped and went back to watching Bobby’s destruction.

Courtney with both hands latched around his testicles raised her ass off his face. He looked up as she lifted him off the mat by his balls. Still crushing his testicles more blood trickled down the prized fighters sack and onto the ground.

She fully stood up holding his mangled balls . The crowd erupted with cheer again. Bobby reached for his scrotum but only managed to caress her gorgeous oiled ass as it stood above him. Her pussy towered over him establishing her dominance.

Courtney then took a testicle into each hand and closed her fist around Bobby’s balls. Bobby in a last desperation attempt shot his hand in between her towering ass and fish hooked her vagina clutching her by her woman hood.

To my disbelief this stopped Courtney. She immediately let go of his balls and reached for her crotch. Bobby’s body fell to the mat. Blood splattered from his testicles as he crashed back down.

He then pulled her behind him by her pussy. She fell back and he kept his attack on . He rolled on to his side holding her hooked vagina. As she fell into her back he sat on her mid section as her breasts flopped into his lower pelvis. He began pounding her with right and left onto her face . His balls though bloody were not gushing and he looked like he could finish her.

He grabbed her by the hair and held her face onto his “ time to get fucked bitch!”

I kinda felt proud for a moment noticing that men can do some damage. However that was short lived. Courtney cocked back both her fists and nailed him in the eyes blinding him.

Bobby grabbed at his face as she shot her hands down to find his weakness again. She closed her fist and made him roll to his side as she stood up over him. Still holding his balls she tugged up and demanded he get up.

Bobby stood up as Courtney crushed his balls, completely at her mercy. She then locked on to the base of his testicles and yanked as her bloody face looked at his she smiled. With his balls taut she launched 5 repetitive knees into his testicles. As he slumped she lifted him up off his toes by the balls again and drove him into the corner turnbuckle.

Bobby was holding onto Courtney’s wrists attempting to hasten the destruction of his testicles . With his back against the corner and his balls in her hand she closed her fist further , one hand around each nut. Courtney smiled evilly into his eyes reminding him, “ one hand for each ball big boy, you think you’ll last?” She strengthened her grip further with the statement. Bobby’s body arched back and was lifted off the mat. His eyes began to shut and roll back into his head. The more she crushed his balls the less he was responsive. He was practically dangling by his balls his toes reached for the mat. Courtney’s large tits pressed against him as he again begged for his balls.

Courtney let his balls go and let him drape over the post with his head arched back. He was literally out for the count. She however had wanted to destroy a mans testicles since the beginning of her training. She had heard of the incredible things done by women during fight with men, and she wanted some.

She seductively raked her clawed hand down his chest, abdomen and then balls again. She gripped each testicle in each hand and squeezed. Courtney demanded “ lift your legs on to each middle rope ! “ Bobby followed her demands and he was then sprawled spread eagle on the post.

She grabbed him by the hair and kissed him as she brought her knee into his balls and lifted up. Bobby sweating and disoriented looked confused . She then said “ I’m going to enjoy breaking your balls tonite, in front of all of these people sweetheart. You haven’t stood a chance all fight, Bobby boy!” “And now I’m going to work those things over like you’ve never seen! You think my bag sessions are impressive let’s see if your testicles, your poor little balls can last!”

Courtney grabbed about 3 or 4 of her hair ties from her pony tail and latched them around Bobby’s balls. They were stretched and purple, I was scared he would die as he arched and sweat dripped.

She haunched down in a catchers stance and then speed bagged his testicles with alternating left and rights . His testicles thudding over and over as he thralled back and forth trapped in the corner. The sound echoed across the gym . It sounded like a true speed bag practice round. His balls rhythmically smacked her fist and canvas, like drum. Bobby pleaded as she continued boxing the man into oblivion, “Please! I give! You win!” She continued her attack replying “Oh I’m sorry , does that hurt!” She kept boxing Bobby into the corner. His testicles floating in mid air was she nailed him with repeat shots. His nuts were huge and bloody. I felt bad for the guy he was literally being destroyed by the hottest chick in our gym, and there was nothing he could do. He laid there trapped as his balls were destroyed. Her muscles and tits shook sexually with each hit . She became more aggressive with each hit, she was turned on by her victory and there was no denying it. She smiled from ear to ear as his eyes glossed over watching his defeat progress.

Courtney briefly stopped her session and briskly grasped the defeated mans balls by the base, squeezing viciously. She held them up to her face smiling evil at Bobby as his head dangled watching his broke manhood gripped by the sexy vixen. She closed her left fist and watched the tied balls bulge further. She smiled and said, “ I’m just getting started Bobby , you’re not winning today. You are definitely losing.” She brought her right hand down onto the trapped balls. His body jerked and yelped as she repeated again and again. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 7 mins in. I knew I would be done against her if she had my balls.

She let go of Bobby and walked to another corner and pulled out a rubber mallet. Bobby’s eyes looked in horror as her sweaty muscular body slowly walked up to him. Her tits were like tractor beams controlling his and my list as I watched. Courtney then pushed up on him and said, “ those balls are pretty badly beat up aren’t they? “ he nodded muffling “ I’ll do anything please “ she took his balls by the base and crushed them in her hand again as he yelled. “Well looks like it’s time we drive the point home, ehh” his head shook back and forth pleading and without warning the mallet smashed into the taut testicles . Over and over again Bobby was nailed in the balls . He was done. His testicles were black and blue and swollen to the size of grapefruit. She let his balls go and as the swollen masses dangled over the turnbuckles she cocked back the mallet and crashed it on his testicles over and over. The mallet must have weighed 25 pounds. I looked around in disbelief thinking no man could take that and love. Courtney cocked back one more time shaking her ass sexually to tease him as he had an erection. She swung back and with a solid golf swing crushed his testicles into the corner post. Trapped and tied they had nowhere to go. Bobby passed out still impaled by the corner rope, his balls at her mercy.

Courtney was pleased and began to orgasm a little with the last mallet hit. She grew aroused watching her opponents body suspended and his testicles broken. Her nipples erected and she began catwalking towards bobby. She dropped the mallet and then examined her work. She encircled his balls breathing heavily. She took his balls as which were already stretched to the brim by the hair ties. She stood back up with the balls in hand and nailed his balls again with a front knee that made a large pop. She cocked back and repeated the hit 4 times more. Bobby still conscious yelled gritting his teeth as he dangled by her clawed hand. His balls were 3 times the size I had seen them before the mallet. I overheard all the girls in the crowd whisper that he was ruptured. I just sat there waiting for what was next.

Courtney confidently said “now Bobby you have a choice, and your balls depend on it . Fight me ...” she grabbed the 25 pound mallet as she said her next sentence “ Or face me and my mallet...” She tapped the head of the device into her other hand smiling seductively. Bobby petrified yelled “fight !” She smiled laughing as she turned away, “ as I thought, but not without a going away gift!” She clocked back the mallet and smashed his balls again so brutally his balls turned a new shade of purple. The hit was so clean it echoed throughout the loud arena. Bobby’s beaten body convulsed right before Courtneys eyes. She stepped behind his suspended body and released him from the corner. Bobby reached for his massive sack as he fell flat on his face . His balls protruded between his legs bloody and swollen as he laid lifeless.

The muscular Amazon then grabbed his legs and flipped him on to his back. She left him in the middle of the ring, waiting for him to awaken. 1 minute passed and Bobby began to move immediately noticing the severe pain all over his body but most importantly his balls. The last mallet shot had cracked both balls to serious ends. His testicles were cantaloupe sized and he was sweating and huffing profusely. The chatter in the crowd began specifically his likely rupture.

Courtney noticed his resurgence and stood up optimistically. Bobby was on one knee and stared at her, scared. She crossed her arms and trust her pelvis, showing her vagina off in his direction. She the stated” what you didn’t think I was going to let you off that easy did you?” “Get up so I can really finish your balls! You wanted to fight now you got it! “Bobby shakily stood and got back in fighter stance. Crowd was loud at this point and we all kinda knew what was going to happen.

Bobby’s balls were still tied,swollen and he was pretty beat. She approached her opponent and faked a testicle attack. He flinched and she rebutted with a vicious haymaker. His head cocked back as she stepped back and threw her left knee into his swollen balls with all her might. The knee was perfect, sending him to the ground. Laying on his stomach Courtney’s clawed hand reaches between his muscular legs and takes his balls at the base. “Gave you a chance baby, now I got finish these.” She closed her fist tightly curling his balls up to her chest as she finished the statement. Bobby reached pathetically to stop her, but it was too late. She noticed his resistance and pounded his balls 10 times with her fist as his testicles were in her hand. He dangled from her grip and was disabled. Courtney grabbed his head still holding his balls while he lay on the floor and propped him up on to her back. She the squatted him up by his testicles and neck as his legs and arms dangled lifeless from his body. Bobby went to grab her hand and she then immediately closed her fist around his balls making him go limp again. More blood trickled as her hand closed around his nut flesh. Standing in center ring she then lifted him off her shoulders by his balls and neck. Her oiled tits, ass and pelvis thrusting superiority over Bobby’s balls.

She then let her grip on the back of his neck loosen as she maintained her death grip on his balls. His head dangled towards the floor looking right at Courtney’s pussy. He could smell her and the defeat as well. As he dangled by her grip around his sack she closed her fist and fist pumped his balls straight down to the ring his balls crushed in her grip as she held on . Bobby reached back behind with his left arm and grabbed her hair.He yanked forward bringing her head to his torso. He choked her as she crushed his balls. They rolled sweating and bloody aiming to end one another. Bobby still choking punches her 2 times in the face. This causes her to let go of his swollen balls . He has her in a head lock with him on top somehow. Squeezing her to oblivion he smugly yells “ time to go bitch!” Courtney yells in response and kicks both her muscular legs in the air catching Bobby by the neck she locks his head in a head scissor his back against her stomach. She cocks back and he is pulled by his head towards the mat. His legs splayed open to keep balance one on each side of Courtney’s head . She shoots both her clawed hands into his groin clasping a testicle in each hand. She closed her fist as she cranked her legs further arching Bobby’s back off the mat. He frantically reached in between his legs as Courtney’s nails crushed his testicles. Courtney sarcastically laughed her next comment “ have you ever heard of eating a mans balls alive !?” The crowd jumped yelled as they knew what was happening. Bobby yelled” no!!!!” As he reached and struggled. Courtney closed her grip on his balls and then curled his sack towards her mouth. He fought back but the more she used her legs the easier his balls were exposed. She then switched her grip once they were close enough and with her right hand closed her right hand around the base of his sack so both balls were trapped at the very end. He convulsed as he was pulled into her jaws. Courtney placed her teeth seductively around his trapped scrotal base. Her teeth scrapped his tender testicles as he winced and bounced away as much as he could. She then put both balls in her mouth as he laid sprawled and arched trapped in her legs. His legs began to shake as she then stroked his dick which was erect. With her right hand still around the balls she placed a testicle into each side of her molars. She laughed as she held him in her clenches . She stopped sucking momentarily and then reminded him “ you should have just walked away after the low blow, funny thing is I knew I’d have your balls once I hit you! I am woman baby , time to hear me roar!” She placed both balls back into her mouth cranked her legs around his neck and crushed his balls in her mouth. The tissue began tearing,and eventually a cracking and crushing sound was heard. Bobby reached and grasped and eventually went limp. The women in the crowd mostly her friends lost it in joy. She pushed Bobby off her and grabbed his bruised mushy scrotum. She kneaded them to find they were still balls.

She clutched his balls tightly . She then said “rules are rules.” As she could do whatever She said looking down at her broken man . “I’d like to break these more Bobby, but it Looks like these balls have a lot of fight in them still. “ He looked up begging her to stop. She took his balls in her fist crushing him once more. Bobby passed out again.

To be continued....

Nice story but his balls are destroyed too many times! Once they're gone they're gone...

Comments welcomed