check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Hardest real ball beating?

Big Supporter

Hardest real ball beating?

What is the hardest ball beating you have ever seen in real life? It can be something in a bdsm club or dungeon as long as the beating was real. It could be something that happened to you.

How does that compare to the hardest ballbusting video you ever saw?

I had a hard limit of no marks with my Mistress which she was happy to stick with for a few years, but I had no safeword and she hurt me as much as she wanted to.

But after a while she decided to push this hard limit with a riding crop on my balls which of course left them bloody and bruised which was awesome . Every session after she took me further with paddles and canes and crops, not causing too much damage but agonising pain of course. I was able to recover between sessions with careful use of antiseptic creams etc and they healed in a few days, a week at most.

In one of our last sessions (she moved abroad) she'd got one of her other slaves to make a trample board because I'd been asking her about that, it was becoming an obsessive desire. After all, she was 6'2" barefoot, had great legs and was much heavier than me. She dressed for the occasion with stockings and suspenders and heavy high-heeled shoes which made her frighteningly 6'8"!!!!

To make it more painful before trampling my balls full-weight, she whipped and caned them again so they were already bruised and bleeding before she roughly ****** them through the relatively small hole in her trample board and immobilised me with cuffs and chains. Then she started the trampling. So much weight! A couple of times she had to tighten and stretch my bonds because I just couldn't help thrashing around trying to escape the pain but I couldn't I just had to take it. No safeword, no escape. She loved my reactions and my begging and screams, but knew I'd always treasure the memory and she just enjoyed being so cruel with a sort-of-willing partner.

That was the hardest, not just the beating but the trampling. But she was right, it's a treasured memory

Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    she whipped and caned them again so they were already bruised and bleeding before she roughly ****** them through the relatively small hole in her trample board
    The asterisks were an automated thing. I could have said "pushed"