check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Friend Book for Ballbusters

Friend Book for Ballbusters

Hi there,

we are always thinking on how to get more girls into ballbusting. How to tear down the barrier of indecency that keeps them from trying what might be fun.

Now it seems to be a fact that people tend to be much more open towards things that others are already doing. This is why I made up a friend book for ballbusters.

I designed it as a loose-leaf-collection that can be folded and combined to a booklet. Once you have the first entries it becomes easier to approach other girls by showing it to them.

Have a look, tell us what you think and – most importantly – send us copies of your filled sheets.

Of course, it would also be great to get some would-be sheets from the female members of this forum...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ball friend book.jpg  

Mary was a good friend of mine with gorgeous legs, who frequently threatened guys to kick them in the bollocks for saying stupid things, but never did it. One day I asked her to write into my friend book, on which she laughed, as she found it childish. When I showed it to her and carefully told her about my fetish, she didn't believe it at first, but when she realised that I'm serious and the book is exclusively for girls who have kicked me, she took it as a challenge. As I had hoped, she found it to be fun and we had some more of it, which we filled in later...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MaryAnne.jpg  

This one was tough...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Claire.jpg  

Supreme Poster
    I like the last questions!

A book to convince girls to bb? This is the most german thing I've ever seen. lol

Quote Originally Posted by unknownep View Post
    A book to convince girls to bb? This is the most german thing I've ever seen. lol
    Is it? I didn't know that.
    What do you do in Toronto (that's GTA, I assume?) to convince the girls?
    And to remain in-topic: If you have already convinced one, please have her sign in the friend book and share with us