check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hello friends. How do you think we can persuade femaledom to come back?

Big Supporter
    It was really unbelievable to me that one day Sharon would leave such a website and such fans. A website with all these brilliant records and passionate fans. It is very hard and painful to believe it. God damn those who hurt everyone for a small fee from some websites like keep2share.... and upset others. It is very, very difficult for me to have lived with them for seventeen years since 2003.They were a part of our lives. We eagerly checked all the updates every day and enjoyed it. I wish we could do something to get them back.Their absence is a great emotional vacuum for us. Sharon should not have left us like this. This was not fair at all

Big Supporter
    One of the differences and advantages of this website was that all the videos and photos were made by the girls themselves. In addition to being full of positive energy, they were also interested in their work. . It is very irritating.

Yes, I do enjoy the "behind the scenes" type pictures that were on this website. I do recall someone posted a few of them on this forum, but can't seem to find them

Big Supporter

new pic

Where are you Sharon? Why don't you see us?
    Click image for larger version

Name:P1010015.jpg             
Views:19     
Size:55.0 KB    
ID:22706

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Supreme Poster
    It looks like some of femaledom updates are new. Are they back? Could they have started again in the new year ? ? ?

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Hungarian Mistress Anette

please invite her to femaledom

Last edited by jakkisan; 04-20-2022 at 12:34 PM. Reason: new

Big Supporter
    please invite her to femaledom

Big Supporter

My dear friends ,
    please let us all ask Sharon to revive this beautiful and unique website. Of course, we will use and enjoy it again. it will be to our advantage.
    Please tell to Sharon any ideas or solutions you have for reviving and improving femaledom .com . Fans New ideas and methods can help them a lot . For example, I think if they can use Twitter , face book , xhamster , xvideos...ect properly , they can find a lot of great models for their videos. But I really do not know why they do not pay attention to socail media !!!. In any case, please you also guide Sharon for see better and more pics and clips in future... It depends to a large extent on our efforts and support. Thank you