check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Swimming Noodle Toy?

Big Supporter

Swimming Noodle Toy?

Have any of you done ball busting with swimming noodles? I am planning on cutting 7 inches or so off, slicking a wooden rod (with a little weight) in there, and attaching it in there with superglue. Has anyone had a successful ballbusting experience being hit with swimming noodle

Big Supporter
    No, replies, huh?

I've made the toy with a new wooden plunger stick from the Dollar Tree and a swimming noodle from Walmart. A light whack hurts good. If she decides to whack hard... I am a little scared of this toy. We'll see when she gets back tomorrow night or the next day, if we go for ball busting instead of just sex.

I see people read these threads but do not respond.

Big Supporter
    A ping pong paddle is probably a little too intense for my balls based on my past experience with a wooden spoon. I saw a little mini-surfboard made out of swimming noodle material. I imagined gluing a piece of that to a ping pong paddle as a ball spanking toy for my wife. What do you guys think?

Big Supporter
    testing. It wouldn't let me post before.

Big Supporter
    /forum/newreply.php

Big Supporter
    doesn't allow posts

Big Supporter
    My wife came home. We had some hot sex. She had a lot of 'demands', sex here, sex there in the bathroom. I told her I needed my balls squeezed and beaten. She gave me some good upward balls slaps in the shower, a blow job, sex on the side of the garden tub. It was lots of fun. I laid her down on the bed, gave her about 10 orgasms.

Then she laid me down for a ball spanking. I showed her the new ball bat, the swimming noodle with a wooden stick glued to it. It's about 14 or 16 inches long or so. She beat my balls with that. I kept asking her to let up. I don't like ball spankings with fingers, but prefer the palm instead. Fingers are boney, a lot of pressure on one spot. The round noodle is like that. So I ironed the sides of the pool noodle with a pressing cloth and left two of them flat, one curvy, and two flat. This feels more like a palm. I still had to ask her to beat my balls more gently when she used that for another round of ball busting. But it's better than round.

Ironing makes it a little slick like the outside of the pool noodle, not rough like if you cut it. Be careful not to iron it too thin and too close to the wooden handle. Maybe I should have just gotten the really thick pool noodle without the stick. It would probably seem less like a BDSM instrument to my wife. She's a little uncomfortable hitting my balls with a padded stick, but it's easier on her hands.

I don't know how she will react to the electric ball crusher board when it gets here. I"m hoping to catch her in a horny mood and offer it as an alternative to tiring her hands from squeezing.