check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: "I've created a monster"-- a Real Ballbustrix!!!

Big Supporter

"I've created a monster"-- a Real Ballbustrix!!!

I have had some testicle shrinkage in past months. I suspect it was testosterone usage, electro-shock during ball crushing with a crusher board, or maybe the crushing itself or impact play... or working up to full strength hand squeezing with my wife. My guess is was the testicle shrinkage.

So I have laid off on asking my wife for real ball busing hand jobs. For years, maybe a few times a week to a couple of times a month, I would want a ballbusting hand job when she gave me a hand job. I had a game thought up for ball busting. My wife never wants to play. My wife was going to give me a hand job, and started listing other things she needed to do. I said my birthday was coming up, so this could be my birthday handjob. I was wanting some special attention-- like her playing my ball busting game, posted in another thread. She did not want to play a game nor did she learn about it, a game which would also involve me choosing a maximum strength and trying not to move or flinch during rounds of blows and squeezes and penis stroking (and also trying to hold back on ejaculation to make the game bearable before the tokens ran out.)

She rarely gets playful during ballbusting. But this time, she says in her language, 'Naughty or nice' during a handjob. We did that a bit when we were younger. 'Nice' usually got my balls some gentle stroking. 'Naughty' would get my balls a solid slap while she held them in her other hand, a bit more than I would ask for. Sometimes 'nice' got a slap, too. But 'nice' usually got me gentle stroking. She was hitting so hard, I'd say 'nice' a few times to recover before saying 'naughty' to get a hard palm slap to the testicles.

So then she starts saying, "Where is the microchip?" and slapping my nuts while thumping them pretty hard with her palm. I said 'in my shoe.' Sometimes answers would get her to let up. Sometimes not.

So then she starts asking me if someone else were torturing me by squeezing my balls, would I want them to stop or would I just lay back and enjoy it. I tried to explain in a different context it probably would not be enjoyable. She kept asking that, and whacking my balls a bit too hard for my tastes while hold them. Throughout the whole experience, I'd been asking her to hit not so hard. At this point, she's hitting my balls. I'm asking her not to hit so hard, but she says, "No, because I know you really like this" and kept abusing them until I let on that I was about to explode, so she squeezes my nuts a reasonable amount through ejaculation, lets up when I tap out on her hand. She normally strokes my penis through until it is just a bit sensitive on the tip. I don't usually get any kind of delicious 'torture' post-ejaculatory sensitivity these days or just the faintest bit of it if I do. This time, though, she did not keep stroking enough, not a ruined orgasm, but not quite enough.

So I lay there and contemplated this a bit. I have thought about having a talk with her about letting up a bit on the nuts when she gives me a ball busting handjob so hopefully they are more likely to recover their girth and sperm production. On the other hand, it sure is hot if she gives me just a little more than I would choose to take, and I kind of lose control over the amount of ball busting she will give. I may lose some ability to 'top from the bottom.' For the sake of testicular health, I should probably have the conversation, but the situation last time, was a bit 'too much', it was also hot, so I think I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Big Supporter
    Do you think I should tell her to lighten up when she busts me, and not hit me too hard, for the sake of testicular health, or just keep quiet?

Lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    Do you think I should tell her to lighten up when she busts me, and not hit me too hard, for the sake of testicular health, or just keep quiet?

Hello Balloney,

You should absolutely tell the 'better half', to take it easy on your testes. Be on the lookout for any kind of swelling. For whatever it may be worth; repeated blows to the testicles, can cause scar tissue to form on the inside. This has the tendency to make the 'boys' less effective, at their primary function of producing healthy and viable sperm.

Messalina

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post
    Hello Balloney,

You should absolutely tell the 'better half', to take it easy on your testes. Be on the lookout for any kind of swelling. For whatever it may be worth; repeated blows to the testicles, can cause scar tissue to form on the inside. This has the tendency to make the 'boys' less effective, at their primary function of producing healthy and viable sperm.

Messalina

We are in our 40's and we've got kids, so viable sperm isn't as high on my agenda as healthy testosterone production.

Big Supporter
    How can you say there's testicle shrinkage? Did you measure them before and after some time or you just "feel" it ? Any problem in getting erection or in cumming?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pallone View Post
    How can you say there's testicle shrinkage? Did you measure them before and after some time or you just "feel" it ? Any problem in getting erection or in cumming?
    I realized I had shrinkage when I put on a ball separater I had not used in a long time and the left ball would not go through anymore. I noticed it was much smaller than the right nut. I felt it and it was a lot narrower than before.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pallone View Post
    I occasionally have gotten semi-erect during intercourse during the last few years, and if I'm about to have sex sometimes, I need stimulation to get erect most of the time. It used to be automatic. From time to time it can take me a little while to get to orgasm, but I don't think that is in the abnormal range.

Big Supporter
    So yesterday, I was secretly hoping my wife would offer a handjob. I wasn't going to push for it since good sexual ethics require that as a husband, I keep my wife in orgasms when she needs them. She offered a hand job. She'd been working in the garden. She said she might not be able to squeeze that hard-- so she had ball busting in mind. Then she said, she'd been doing so much work with her hands, she might be able to squeeze harder.

GULP!

Anyway, I tried to get her to do that game I talked about in another thread. I strap these bells on my thigh. She'd seen the straps when I'd tie myself up for her to do post orgasm torture when I was a bit more sensitive. She thinks of bondage as perverted. She'll pound my balls since I've gotten her used to that, but she's against anything she's unfamiliar with that seems like S&M, and objected to the game because it seemed perverted. I had bells strapped to my thighs, which rubbed against hers. She got scraped with velcro, so I got rid of the straps and just laid down for an 'organic' ball bust.

I did say something about her not doing it as hard as before. Letting up if I asked. I had her squeeze and high gradually harder until I said that was the maximum.

I put on a ball separator. She didn't remember seeing it before. I think we'd used it once months ago. I told her it was so she could squeeze individual balls. She'd had trouble with getting a hold on one ball in the past. Not anymore. It's something like this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...80b88aacc7ec-1

She stroked me. I'd get close to the edge and ask her to pay attention to the balls. So she slapped them around for me. I asked her to squeeze. She got them between finger and thumb, each nut, and squeezed. She said her fingers were getting tired. it old her how to squeeze with the part of the index finger between the first and second knuckle from the top. This is a lot less tiring. But... it also allows for much more powerful squeezes with less effort-- uh-oh. What have I done?

So she strokes my penis for a while. I'm on the edge, about to explode. I asked her to grab my balls while she finished me off. I was wanting a moderate one-handed squeeze. Instead, she grabs each nut between thumb and forefinger, and keeps asking, "Where is the microchip?" She's squeezing me at the max I'd ask for. I told her that was the maximum. But then she adds 5% or so to it, taking me a little beyond my limit.

Well, this wasn't gut crunching pain, though. It probably would have been 20 years ago when she squeezed my nuts. But, given my testosterone issues and wanting to play without taking it too rough, it was as much as I thought I should take. And she's exceeding it a bit.

And she's got this glint in her eyes, like she enjoys this, 'Where is the microchip?' game of hers. I'd taught her that line. She tries to get me to confess that I enjoy the torture, junk like that. I just answer her questions. Sometimes she squeezes a bit harder when I answer. Sometimes she just stays at that limit.

After a while, she breaks character and says her hands are getting tired. I managed to calmly tell her I was ready to orgasm several minutes ago, but she went for squeezing the balls. So I asked her to put one hand on the balls and squeeze and stoke me off. She extracted an ejaculation from me, squrting it onto a mat I had on my belly with some tissue on it. I had asked her a couple of times to keep on stroking after ejaculation.

I don't get the super intense post-orgasm torture feelings where I have to stop it with my hand, but sometimes I can get a bit of that hypersensitivity, and I sure did yesterday. She kept stroking. I asked her to take her hands off my balls after I exploded, since they were sensitive, and asked her to grab the base of my penis, which kind of balances out the feeling more. She did, and just kept on stroking and stroking. Finally, she said why is she still stroking, I'm done. There was still some hypersensitivity left, but of course I didn't object at the time to her stopping.

She seemed to think she did a really good job.

Part of me wants to tell her to not squeeze more than that maximum amount. I don't want to introduce the 'safeword' concept, because that sounds like some kind of BDSM practice I might have got from somewhere else. On the other hand, her pushing my limits bit like this sure is hot, and I do have a good time when she's got me there by the balls, one nut between thumb and forefinger, squeezed at an uncomfortably tight level. I do enjoy it. If I knew my balls would rejuvinate like Wolverine, I'd probably tell her to show no mercy. I do want to have testosterone and a sex life going forward, but on the other hand, this is uncomfortable, but not so super painful like I felt like I was ruptured or something.

I've probably got multiplied thousands of solid spanks to the testicles. I've never taken a real kick there, not that I recall. My balls aren't as sensitive as they once were. I'm hoping they keep producing the T to keep my pounding my wife to 120. I'd choose a life of straight intercourse over a life of ballbusting, but I do enjoy having my balls played with a bit rough. Nowadays, I'm rationing the boys to once a month.