check the ballbusting updates here

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Femdom elastration

Quote Originally Posted by Gadeto View Post
    Thanks for Ballbusting Leela. And for all the other images!
    I'll keep 'em coming as I find 'em

Big Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by jakkisan View Post
    But not an elastrator in sight

Big Supporter
    I wish she could band me too one time. So hot. Have you ever tried an elastrator on yourself? That feeling is just amazing. But i don`t do this very often because i don`t want any damage on my balls. I put my balls into the elastrator band and then close it to a certain point where its really thight and then put a sling around the elastrator tool to hold it in that point. I dont release it completly.
    But the feeling is the same. Have you ever tried this? Why are you are turned on by the elastrator?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadeto View Post
    I wish she could band me too one time. So hot. Have you ever tried an elastrator on yourself? That feeling is just amazing. But i don`t do this very often because i don`t want any damage on my balls. I put my balls into the elastrator band and then close it to a certain point where its really thight and then put a sling around the elastrator tool to hold it in that point. I dont release it completly.
    But the feeling is the same. Have you ever tried this? Why are you are turned on by the elastrator?
    I’ve convinced two girlfriends to use and elastrator on me – that’s two for two.

They take a bit of warming up to the idea but if you go slow, you can get them there. The key thing is to reinforce how great it feels for you (even though it hurts like hell). Once they realise that you really like it they’ll go with the flow. The worse thing is to show any sign that its painful on the first time.

They generally want to take the band off soon after it’s been in situ as they are worried about potential damage. I’ve worked out a nice way to string things out with my current gf. She loves to have a massage so about once a month, I agree that I’ll give her a massage and act as her “slave” if she bands me first. I noticed that when I used to massage her, she’d beg for another 5 or 10 minutes each time so that now plays into my fantasy scene as I’ve gotten her to a point where she now wants me to keep it on longer than I want to as when the band comes off her massage ends.

I’ve now convinced her that if it got to a point of danger then I would naturally lose my hardon so she is now of the belief that if I’m excited by it then it must be okay.

All the above has taken a couple of years so it’s really been baby steps. When I’m banded, I keep up communication with her about how much I love it (even when it gets too much) and tell her that I get a kick out of the psychological power exchange. Positive reinforcement all the way!

I keep asking her to just leave the elastrator out with a ring on it when she wants a massage but sadly that’s not happened yet. I have talked to her about the fact that I’d like to be helpless when she does it one time so she should tie my hands or whatever. I have never got things that far yet.

I showed her the below early on and we discussed it. I did not let on that I had played with a previous gf.

More recently I’ve discussed what a turn on this would be with her:

I’ve shared some of the links in this thread like this and discussed it with her: https://www.cpony.com/home/veterinar...tion-play.html (replace the @ with a)

I’ve been hoping that she’ll get “that evil twinkle in her eye” and just decide that she wants a massage, but it hasn’t happened yet. What I’d really like to do is just send her a link to this thread, but I haven’t plucked up courage for that. She still has no real understanding of the depths of my depravity. She has recently noticed that I become especially hard and drip precum when she talks about punishing my balls and says that she “loves how that makes me squirm”. I’m just playing along with that and squirming all the more. Listen to her feedback....slowly does it.

I have no interest in using an elastrator in solo play. That just doesn’t do it for me. I think my kink is having her in control during a real-time c@stration. An elastrator is the best thing for this.

Oh I forgot to say: Don't start with an elastrator from cold. I've started by having them use hairbands and letting them know that the tighter they are the better it feels. I suggest that you do that sort of thing for 6 months before introducing them to the idea of a tool for the job! (that's a big step).

I wish more femdoms were like Azure Goddess!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
    I’ve convinced two girlfriends to use and elastrator on me – that’s two for two.
    Lucky lucky guy...

Quote Originally Posted by pallone View Post
    Lucky lucky guy...
    It wasn’t that hard to achieve. I think I had a bit of an advantage as I’m naturally dominant (call me a switch) and both girls were rather submissive. I used to spank one as she got off on it and the other likes to be bound up and choked etc. In my experience ~40% of women have sexually submissive tendencies. Such women are good starting material as they tend “get it” when it comes to ballbusting etc and are happy to indulge if it makes you happy. Elastrator use just takes time. Start off having them use elastic bands and tell them how great it feels when they are really tight and take it from there. Once you know each other well it should be easy to discuss respective “ultimate sexual fantasies”. Just ask them about what crazy fantasies they have. Nine times out of ten they’ll then throw the question back at you….

I’m still in touch with the first girl I tried this with many years ago. Very occasionally, I get a random email from her saying something like she wants to band my balls or stamp on them or whatever. That just gives me an instant boner (and she knows it).