check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CFNM + Hard Ballbusting + Beautiful Girls Laughing at Him

Supreme Poster
    Thanks for al this nice contribution.

This one does not have very hard ballbusting but I think it still fits the topic of thid thread, since it shows CFnm ballbusting with girls laughing genuinely - at least sounds genuine enough to me.
    also som sph
    menareslaves-ballbusting
    sorry I have no preview, I am not the owner of the vid, just reposting.

Quote Originally Posted by gbpopol View Post
    Thanks for al this nice contribution.

This one does not have very hard ballbusting but I think it still fits the topic of thid thread, since it shows CFnm ballbusting with girls laughing genuinely - at least sounds genuine enough to me.
    also som sph
    menareslaves-ballbusting
    sorry I have no preview, I am not the owner of the vid, just reposting.
    Thanks! I like that one. For me, CFNM + ballbusting + small penis humiliation is a trifecta insofar as male emasculation. I'll try and find some to post

Ball Kicking with Sadistic Spiked Boots

This poor naked fool gets repeatedly kicked in his balls by boots riveted with spikes. When his balls begin to bleed, rather than be concerned, these evil yet beautiful babes laugh with joy as it is a testament to how much damage they're causing his genitals. Eventually, the blood becomes so severe they have to stop filming. The girls show of with pride the blood on their ankles, shoes and crimson-stained laces. But that doesn't mean he's off the hook because the three girls demand he come back the next day to finish his ballbusting (which explains the different clothes in the second half of the video).

(Original video re-edited to correct audio sync issue)

Size - 572 mb; includes several GIFs for reposting:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/57482d84..._(HD).rar.html

Sara Luvs Ripping Flesh

In this video, mega-hottie Sara is joined by ruthless Jenn and Kendall. In the previous video, Jenn learned the joys of kicking a naked man in his balls wearing spiked boots with the extremely sadistic Amadahy (above download post).

In this video, the poor naked fool not only gets repeatedly kicked extraordinarily hard in his balls by all three vixens, but two are wearing spiked boots. Their true sadism comes out as they watch his dick and balls bleed, which only serves to make them gleefully laugh and kick him even harder. The finale comes after a brut@lly hard kick brings the slave down wherein Jenn grabs his head, spins him around and they force his legs to spread wide so that everyone can see the bloody mess they've made of his dick and balls as they press their boots into them, laughing with pride at his agonizing defeat.

[move]WARNING:This video is the FULL video inclusive of the bloody footage not shown in the regular download.[/move]

Size - 690 mb; includes several GIFs for reposting:

https://rapidgator.net/file/4e4afc24...Flesh.rar.html

Amadahy, Christina & Khloe - Cock and Ballbusting Double Feature

Produced as a double feature with two separate videos.

Size - 572 mb; includes several GIFs for posting:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/6018cf1d...ature.rar.html

[URL=https://pimpandhost.com/image/142074145]

Thanks for the movies! Do you have Amadaha movies where I kick barefoot? I've seen a lot of movies with her, kicking in shoes. I'd like to watch them kick barefoot

Quote Originally Posted by grv View Post
    Thanks for the movies! Do you have Amadaha movies where I kick barefoot? I've seen a lot of movies with her, kicking in shoes. I'd like to watch them kick barefoot
    I'm sure I do, I'll have to check. I know I have a couple where she is completely totally stark naked from her toes to her head. Beautiful shaved pussy!

Step Daddy is a Loser!

Poor step daddy is bullied by these three beautiful girls. He doesn't do his chores quickly enough, which is a BAD idea. The girls throw him on the ground, strip him naked, then use a REAL CATTLE CASTRATTION BANDING CLAP on his balls. It's clear they've used it before on guys as they're quite adept with it. I'd NEVER want to cross these girls!

File: 677 MB:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/0ede72ad...Loser.rar.html

Stand While We Kick YOU!

(Original re-edited to correct auto-sync problem)

Size: 666 mb:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/2b4c5637..._1080.rar.html

Big Supporter

Ball Kicking the New Pig

The guy doesn't stand a chance. The girls make sure his legs are tied wide open. Just when he thinks the kick will come from the front, one of these devilish beauties deliver an unexpected hard kick to his balls from behind. When he squirms to get out of the path of one kick, another girl delivers an unexpected hard kick to his balls from the side. Eventually it becomes a free-for-all with multiple kicks constantly to his balls coming from all four as the girls laugh as the team up against him!

Includes GIFs & Images

Total file size 511 MB:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/6496c95f...w_Pig.rar.html

Big Supporter

Mistress victoria - ballbusting punishment

MISTRESS VICTORIA - BALLBUSTING PUNISHMENT
    When I returned to the dungeon, I found my slave masturbating on my boots. My punishment will be harsh. I will kick him in the balls until he realizes that I will not tolerate disobedience. First I’ll have my shoes on, then barefoot, I won’t give him a break. Kick after kick, and even knees and slaps on the balls, My ballbusting will be painful, I’ll want to see him collapse on the ground, suffering, so he’ll learn who’s boss.

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    I'm sure I do, I'll have to check. I know I have a couple where she is completely totally stark naked from her toes to her head. Beautiful shaved pussy!
    Super If you find it, please post it here. Thank you very much.

Amadahy & Cali - Enthusiastic Cali Learns to Ballbust

Beautiful Cali is clearly enthusiastic and overjoyed when sexy seasoned ballbuster Amadahy teachers her how to kick naked men in their balls so hard they drop to the floor. After her first experience in this video, Cali is addicted to it, and she then brings us great joy watching her eagerly participate in more and more ballbusting videos. Go Cali - you're wonderful!!

Size - 693 mb; includes several GIFs for reposting:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/a85ec693...0_HD).rar.html

The above video ends with the ultimate take out blow by Amadahy. Her videos evidenced how much she delighted in proving to her female accomplices as well as the rest of the world how powerful her kicks were, and how mercilessly she enjoyed kicking a naked man in his balls so hard he dropped in total agony.

The finale - one last powerful kick, Amadahy takes him out once and for all...down he goes, and she struts proudly (and she deserves it!)