check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Making Genitals More Sensitive for Play

Big Supporter

Making Genitals More Sensitive for Play

I am in my 50's now. I used to like ballbusting and post-orgasm penis head torture, which my wife was kind enough to provide for me.

For us, that meant going from a mild (in terms of force but very intense in terms of sensation) to harder, firmer slaps lasting for several minutes during hand jobs. I took testosterone a few years back, and got my wife to use full force squeezes of each ball between thumb and fullfinger, and full force ball squeezes. I also bought a ball crusher. My left ball shrank, probably due to a vericocele, a vericose vein or veins near the testicles. I've got vericose veins, but the doctor couldn't rule out the ball busting as a reason for it.

I miss the intense pleasure-pain feeling that leads up to a powerful orgasm. I'm not into getting humiliated, pain for pains sake, or gross stuff like eating semen or poop, or getting dominated. The wife being a bit forceful with some of the play is fun, but I don't want her submissive, not dominant, outside of the bedroom. So I'm not into the psych sub play.

Post-orgasm penis torture used to be fun... or sort of awful but erotic and fun, too. There is also something like pleasure/pain, or discomfort/pain with this. I was really sensitive when I was young, learned to thrust through orgasm from reading ESO, but didn't do it much, and palming, etc. was still intense. So we got onto that for a while. My wife had an aversion to tying me up.

Over time, my penis head got less sensitive after orgasm. I tell her to stroke past orgasm, and now on rare occasion I'll get just a touch of that hypersensitivity. So I am trying to restore penis head sensitivity and try to figure out ways to be more sensitive-- both for regular sexual pleasure during intercourse, and to revive the penis head torture play, so I can get 'tortured.'

Restoring Dekaritinized Penis Head Sensitivity
    I read about Manhood Canada and got a couple. I don't know where one is. It slipped off. I guess I'm a grower. It wasn't as sticky on the inside as I thought it would be. I'm also using scar tape on my penis head. The idea is to dekaritinize the skin to make it slick like skin protected by foreskin. It takes about a month for skin to replace itself, so I hope my glans skin comes back like that of glans covered by foreskin. Hopefully the slick skin will be more sensitive. I'm over a week in, and it feels lightly more sensitive. I've got it down to the frenulum and circumcision scar. I think the corona and frenulum are more sensitive. That's good, since intercourse can take too long and wear the wifey out as we age. She can go on and on for orgasms, but intercourse too long might make her a bit sore at times.

More Blood to the Penis
    I read about a massage table used for handjobs with a hole for the face and a hole for the genitals. The idea was that this would make the penis more sensitive for the handjob because it is the lowest point and more blood goes there. This does seem like a good idea. It could also be good for ballbusting, too. More blood might make painful ballbusting to feel more like that erotic aroused type of painful ballbusting. I'm thinking a table where the legs split to make going between the legs from behind for ballbusting or the massage the prostate through the perineum or other methods might be optimal.

She could keep stroking the penis, especially the head, until I stop squirming and acting all worked up, and longer thereafter, since I might pretend that it doesn't bother me to try to get her to stop, and going for a minute or so after I stop squirming could take advantage of some more sensitivity. If I ejaculate again, she could keep stroking again until the sensitivity subsides and a little thereafter, or try for a third, rinse and repeat. This stuff is also fun after a ruined orgasm, which gives some of the best post-orgasm sensations, a little stronger on the pleasure side.

Of course, ball squeezing, holding the balls firmly with a ring made with thumb and forefinger with balls firmly in hand can be added as a way to keep the man somewhat in place or to give the sense of control, along with the added ball pain sensations. Ball spanking can be added also. A penis ring on the balls can help isolate them for spanking.

Thigh straps to hold a man down, to make sure he endures post orgasm penis torture without escaping or hurting his woman by mistake would be helpful. Maybe some wrist or arm straps would help. Buttock or lower back straps, or two sets of thigh straps might reduce wiggling around to make her strokes more accurate, and to keep him from thrusting in a way to reduce the hypersensitivity sensations. Of course, a man would have to really trust the woman to be strapped down for ballbusting. We've stopped the ball busting in my case because of the shrunken testicle.

I am wondering if this blood-to-the-penis position might be helpful in reviving penis head hypersensitivity for someone like me who has lost it with age. I will see if the dekaritinization helps me get hypersensitive after orgasm. I just might suggest this. I could use some velcro straps on wrists and thighs to keep from blocking her hands work on my penis head, if the bondage doesn't freak her out too much. I'm a bit concerned that if my penis rests in the doorframe, it won't be in the best place for a handjob, but if that happens, she could hold me over a bit by my penis. A penis ring could help keep me hard, aided by gravity keeping the blood in the penis. If she were more into bondage, a spreader bar between my legs could keep them from closing and hindering her work. She could try to catch my sperm on a plastic mat on the floor.

The downward direction is also good for getting rid of sperm which has a gritty texture and can mix with the lube and irritate skin. A wet wipe can get that little bit that sticks on the head to allow for extended stroking without the gritty sperm texture.

If anyone has any suggestions to make a penis head that isn't hypersensitive after ejaculation hypersensitive again, please let me know. I've lost a lot of regular pleasure sensitivity in the penis head, and I used to be hypersensitive if she just stroked the head with a lubed hand before ejaculation years back. If anyone has recovered this later in life, please let me know. It could be gone forever as a consequence of aging, or my brain just got used to it and got rid of the hypersensitive feeling because we played that way too much. I'm interested in solutions that do not include options like no sex.

I am thinking of how to do this in my home without having a hand job table in my house for my kids to see. Maybe two fold up tables with blankets on it would work. We also have a sex swing with no springs, something cheap from China. My wife tried it a bit. I surprised her with it, and she said there should be springs on something like this. But it is terrifying to get into, like you are about to fall. Still, I am thinking of whether I could adjust it for me. It's one that hangs in the doorway on a pullup bar. I could probably adjust it where I am level and my penis is down and the blood goes into it to make the head hopefully more sensitive after ejaculation. If the scar tape helps the penis head skin get more sensitive, I may see if I can get my wife accustomed to the swing. It will be a lot of work just to get into it.

You probably lost lot of your sensitivity because of circumsision i think maybe if you stop trying post orgasm torture something of your sensitivity can go back .. but hold few weeks maybe longer
    sorry for my bad english

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alone_4ever View Post
    You probably lost lot of your sensitivity because of circumsision i think maybe if you stop trying post orgasm torture something of your sensitivity can go back .. but hold few weeks maybe longer
    There are extended periods of time where I don't get hand jobs with post orgasm stimulation (not torture anymore.) I've probably gone for more than a few weeks without post-orgasm palming, stroking, etc.

When I was young, I did train myself out of some of the sensitivity, keeping up stimulation after orgasm, teaching myself to stay hard and thrust through the orgasm to keep up the stimulation. I still do that sometimes now. Last night, I think I kept thrusting because she was still having her orgasm, well one of them, while I was having mine. I think I did that the time before that. I'd hate to give up on this aspect of being a decent lover to 'enjoy' POHT. She'll tell me to go on and have mine so we can orgasm together, but then she wants more orgasms until she gets to a good stopping place. I think I might have her spoiled a bit.

As time progresses, sexual sensitivity subsides somewhat. Maybe it's long term effects of circumcision, or maybe that coupled with age, or maybe how much sensitivity the nerves pick up or brain perceives with age. I'm hoping the scare tape and penis hood combo I am doing will make the penis skin more sensitive over the course of a month.