check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Barefoot princess whot dead by her ex h. the guy from her videos he also killed himse

Big Supporter

Barefoot princess whot dead by her ex h. the guy from her videos he also killed himse

https://eu.timesrecordnews.com/story...s/71676707007/
    I heard this was Barefoot Princess from the Obey Melanie store... 😔😔😔 this ks very sad I heard her clipstore is also closed... can someone confirm that this is true ??

Big Supporter
    I wanted to correct my writting in the title but zi accidentally posted this thread 2 times. Sorry. Admins please delete this thread and leave the other one.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    I wanted to correct my writting in the title but zi accidentally posted this thread 2 times. Sorry. Admins please delete this thread and leave the other one.
    Sorry to hear (or read) about a murder suicide.

Maybe some of the men who like to get their balls busted aren't the most mentally stable, or those who don't but get it done can be tempted to revenge.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    Sorry to hear (or read) about a murder suicide.

Maybe some of the men who like to get their balls busted aren't the most mentally stable, or those who don't but get it done can be tempted to revenge.
    I understand your point but I have to disagree... I've been doing ballbusting on a regular basis for 11 years now a once or twice a week and I don't hold grudges towards the women I practice this fetish with... If they went to hard I tell them, we talk ablut it and ussually they're sorry they wen't too hard... it's not like in the videos and even the videos are exagerated cause a lot of people say mercy and the women don't stop cause they use mercy as a fake safe word then when they say the actual safe word and they stop thry cut the video before that happens so you wom't get to see that part... Ussually nodoby wants to hurt you for real even if it is presented totally the opposite in the videos. Whatever that guy's problem was he was sock in the head but I don't think it's because of the ballbusting.