check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 468 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Your a sick, sick man Jig. I do enjoy the threats though.
    Would that be "threats" or "treats"??
    Slow steady stream eh? Alright, I'll throw a few up every now and then. I guess that works, as I'm dangerously close to my "limit" for uploading files anyway. Wonder what happens when I hit it. Oh Sarah, I've been naughty! Hey, us Canadians have to punish our own...

As for cruella, their "spread" is actually pretty dissapointing. There aren't as many pics on cruella related to ball torture as you'd hope. Most are the typical crawling/grovelling/etc (ie. typical mistress-slave) type pictures that everyone has. Strangely enough, I've not seen much erotic ********** type pics from any other provider.

Hey, I might just take you up on that drink!
    J

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jigab00
    Alright, I'll throw a few up every now and then. I guess that works, as I'm dangerously close to my "limit" for uploading files anyway. Wonder what happens when I hit it. Oh Sarah, I've been naughty!

When you hit your limit for uploading files there are a whole bunch of things you could do.
    1. Stop attaching pics. (BOOO!!!)
    2. Delete a few of your older attachments. (BOOO!!) You can do that from the link at the bottom left of your "User CP".
    3. Sign up as "jigab00-2" and continue posting and uploading pics until you reach your next limit. (Shhh!)
    4. Get a website where you can put your collection of pics, videos, etc., and post the links to them on this forum.
    5. Ummm... Use more imagination than I have right now to think of other ways.
    - Sara

PS. I like the pics you attach!

I saw a clip once of a doctor actually ********** himself. Wel not quite but he made an incision in his sack, removed his balls and then put them back. I'm sure it's still floating around out there.

inquisitiv
    Thinking about it: great
    Doing it: v v scary
    Methinks its best left as a fantasy.

Jiggy-2, Jiggy-3, Jiggy-4, Jiggy-5, Jiggy-67
    I luv it!

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    When you hit your limit for uploading files there are a whole bunch of things you could do.
    1. Stop attaching pics. (BOOO!!!)
    2. Delete a few of your older attachments. (BOOO!!) You can do that from the link at the bottom left of your "User CP".
    3. Sign up as "jigab00-2" and continue posting and uploading pics until you reach your next limit. (Shhh!)
    4. Get a website where you can put your collection of pics, videos, etc., and post the links to them on this forum.
    5. Ummm... Use more imagination than I have right now to think of other ways.
    Convert files to .png format to take advantage of the smaller file size and correct replication after resizing. Smaller file size. Mmmmm. Yeah.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

He's got to be worried ...

...but they look like they are having fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails female_cut_5.jpg  

The fantasy's hot but no way. Freud really hit the nail on the head, I'll tell ya that.

inquisitiv
    This guy talks about how he pierced his testicle (I do not advise you try this!)
    http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/09-mal...15/onfire.html

Pics of banding (elastration)

Ive seen the pics on the BME extreme site (2 or 3 of them). Are there any other good resources for banding pics or videos, and talk about banding play or banding for ********** purposes?

inquisitiv
    I think I posted these on this forum so the lazy can click here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=33

Note Inserted By Sara:

That link is to what is currently Post #31 in this same thread.

Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-23-2005 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks sara, those are the ones I was talking about, that I already had.. I think this is very erotic, and would love to see any more pics or stories dealing with banding and elastration, either for play or **********.

i-quv

Looks like a DIY job....

Quote Originally Posted by rdjusr
    Hi I'm new.
    You're off thread dude.

i-quv
    Hey, be careful with those things!