check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by V8REBEL View Post
    Hi there,i am a new member,know what you mean about finding women to
    participate in kinky sex games,its difficult! Personally i have found married
    women to be more willing, try to find one without a jealous husband, or else HE might put your balls in a vice! Start with some light B&D games (get her
    horny for you when your not together) you need to make a woman horny in
    her MIND! As to where to meet, try a swingers club, or try ALT.COM this is a
    B&D / S&M meeting site! Dont know about your country, but in mine there are a lot of kinky women on that site! Above all be careful, there are lots of
    sadistic women who love to inflict pain on all of the male body, genitals
    included! Personally i not into pain, but ********** fantasy games are so much fun! And yes, you will find a few women who have these fantasies, they will tend to be only girl in family with 1 or more older brothers (penis envy Freud would say!) Good luck, stay safe in your search!
    hi,i am a new member,how could i permissioned to access this page

Big Supporter
    Yes there are some girls and women who actually have fantasies in which she herself cuts a man's balls out. There fewer girls and women who have fantasies about ********** a man than there are of men with fantasies of being ********* by a girl or a woman. But there are some girls and women out there who have fantasies where she herself castrates a man.

Yes there are also some women who have fantasies about being served by a eunuch slave that she herself has *********.

And yes, I think there are some women who would actually like to ******** a man and would actually enjoy doing it if she could.

Why don't we hear more about them? I think women are more private about their fantasies and less likely to talk about them or express them than men are, especially in places like public forums or on the internet like this. It's not that tey don't have such fantasies, it's just that women I think are more private about their fantasies and more likely to keep their fantasies to themselves than men are. When they do express their fantasies, I think they are more willing and likely to share them with other women than they are to do so with men.

Also, it is one thing for a man to admit he has fantasies about being ********* by a woman or by women. It is something else for a woman to admit she has fantasies where she herself cuts a man's nuts out and that she would actually like to do it.

I also think there are some women who have and do ******** male livestock animals, for example girls on farms or ranches and perhaps some women veterinarians, who get a certain enjoyment or feeling out of doing it, who have certain feelings and such because she is a girl and she is doing this to males. I think when this is being done some of these women may joke around some about it. The joking they do and their openness about it is probably different when men are around than it is when the ********** is being done entirely by women in an all woman group where girls and women are the only ones there.

So yes, I think there are girls and women out there like this. Not a lot of them, but there are some. And while there's not a lot of them, it would probably surprise you if you knew how many there are. I think the reason we don't hear more from or about them is that I think women are more private and less likely to share or express their fantasies and feelings like this than men are, more likely to keep it to themselves than men are. Also, understandably, most people are reluctant to admit they have fantasies about doing things like cutting a man's nuts out. But I do think there are some girls and women out there like this.