check the ballbusting updates here

Page 54 of 468 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

make me cockold

when i am gelded,i hope some woman can do me cockold.
    ballsready

Big Supporter

VC Women

Some more titilating pics of VC Women enjoying themselves.

http://www.vietdominatrix.com/bio.php

Big Supporter
    I guess it's normal to wonder what it would be like if your fantasy came true. So I have wondered, what would it be like for me to be tied down to an operating table by an all woman surgical team, and to look up and see standing over me a very beautiful sexy woman surgeon, her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, and to watch her ********** me? To look up into her eyes as she kills my testicles and my manhood is destroyed at her hands.

I've wondered how long it would take her or how long she would take to perform the operation. How much pain would there be? What would it feel like with both my balls out of my scrotum and in her hands? Or as she clamps, ties off, and cuts the testicle cords? Would I have an erection? Would I cum or might she make me cum while she is performing the ********** surgery on me and what would that feel like?

What would it be like physically, sexually, and emotionally while undergoing surgical ********** performed by a very beautiful sexy woman?

Also, what would it be like afterword personally serving and worshipping her as her very own personal eunuch slave ********* at her hands? What would it be like personally serving and worshipping the woman who had performed the ********** surgery on me?

I have not wondered about it enough to go out and find a woman and have her roll up her sleeves and cut my nuts out for real, but I have wondered.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about this, about what any of this would really be like?

Big Supporter
    Something else I have been wondering about. I have talked here and in other threads about a strong spiritual aspect to my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, a Goddess spirituality that worships God exclusively as female, as Goddess.

What about Goddess worship and Goddess spirituality in femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes? What about femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes in a man who views and worships God solely as female, as Goddess?

I would like to know what other's thoughts, views, and insights are on Goddess worship and femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes.

Big Supporter

My ideal dream woman/goddess

In many ways I think my ideal would be as follows.

A very beautiful woman probably somewhat younger than me, who is dominant and is into female supremacy, female sureriority, extreme female domination, and Goddess worship. A woman who is not turned on at all by "normal" sex, but who's real turnon is having absolute omnipotent power over a man, her real turnon is for herself to be God and to have a man serve and worship her as God. When she wears a long sleeve shirt she almost always wears it with her sleeves rolled up a little higher than to just above her elbows, and rolled up in a way that is both casual and very much The Goddess In Control. A woman fascinated with medicine and surgery, is into male surgical **********, she has performed at least farm livestock or veterinary castrations if not human ones and she knows how to do it and has the skill and experience to do so. A woman who wants to ******** me and will actually do so one day.

One day she and her girlfriends would strap me down to her gelding table and she would slowly torture and ******** me.

I would love to be married to and ********* at the hands of a woman like this, then spend the rest of my life personally serving and worshipping her as God.

I know this is just fantasy, and I know I will never really find a woman like this, but I can still dream and enjoy my fantasies.

I have tried to figure out just what such a woman would look like and what she would be like.

Found This Pic

Found this during my travels. Not sure where it came from. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Something else I have been wondering about. I have talked here and in other threads about a strong spiritual aspect to my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, a Goddess spirituality that worships God exclusively as female, etc. etc., rolled up sleeves, etc..
    I like talking frankly with everyone here about their fantasies, but most people are pretty down to earth. But you, sir, are freaking OUT IN SPACE. Can't you just talk like a normal person in ONE thread? Do we have to read "sleeves rolled up above her elbows" in EVERY...MOTHER..FUCKING...THREAD? And repeated over and over? Do you somehow think that if you beat us over the head with it enough times, we will somehow magically produce a video of the fantasy you are looking for, or that you will convince others to fantasize about rolled up sleeves and female god or whatever?

You don't even seem like a real person when you talk, you sound like you are someone's made-up character they are acting out. Or a troll.

I agree well put

I agree . Enough now

Quote Originally Posted by crushmynuts2 View Post
    I agree . Enough now
    Well put.

Let's get back to the crushing and snipping, shall we?

Big Supporter

Snoodle got all your tools ready...

Let's get back to the crushing and snipping, shall we?[/QUOTE]

If you're sure its time. Guess I can go first.

Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    Let's get back to the crushing and snipping, shall we?

If you're sure its time. Guess I can go first.[/QUOTE]

Take off your pants and spread your legs.

O.K. Then

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    If you're sure its time. Guess I can go first

Take off your pants and spread your legs.
    Describe what you'll do, and I'll do another 'toon for you

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies View Post
    Describe what you'll do, and I'll do another 'toon for you
    Hm...I think in this case, we should tie off his balls and let them die slowly while belittling him for not being able to get it up.

Like a bad smell

Quote Originally Posted by testiclats View Post
    You don't even seem like a real person when you talk, you sound like you are someone's made-up character they are acting out. Or a troll.
    I vote troll.

He’s a fucking tease too as he keeps promising to leave here and never come back but we never seem to get rid of him........

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Hm...I think in this case, we should tie off his balls and let them die slowly while belittling him for not being able to get it up.
    Oh yes I like this idea – you’re so cruel Snoods
    Maybe a time course toon where they go from purple to black while Snoods pokes fun