check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

inquisitiv

So why do we like it?

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys. Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?
    Why does the idea of being helplessly restrained while a woman attacks, and possibly removes, those that are dearest to me get me really excited?

Is it because some of us are inherently attracted to what we most fear? I saw a programme on Channel 4 (UK) a few years ago on fetishes. They dress some of these late night ‘documentaries’ up with psychoanalysts and the like so that they can show them as ‘proper’ public broadcasting but they are really there for the after-the-pub jerk-off crowd (like you & me). I digress – and we all know the punishment for not sticking to topic around here! To continue…. it had a section on how people can often develop a fetish for their biggest fear. Their prime examples were a couple of Jewish guys who got off on a Nazi concentration camp scenario. It was an interesting thesis.

Sara asked a good question above - as she is prone to. Nobody here has responded. So what is it that you – yes its you I’m talking to – think is the route cause of why you get off on the idea of being ruined by a beautiful babe?

I know the idea must appeal to you at least a little bit or you wouldn’t be reading this link

Addicted to the fear of the pain

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    Sara asked a good question above - as she is prone to. Nobody here has responded...
    Actually there were several good responses to Sara's question on the first page of this topic. As I've said before (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...=7777#post7777), I am addicted to the fear of the pain which is why these pics of big cutters lined up to snap off the balls in one chomp do nothing for me. Too surgical- no ball pain involved therefore no interest for me. Now tie me up with balls exposed in front of a beautiful girl and her steel toed boots and turn her loose and that'll do it. Probably the same end result medically but the girl + boots = severe unimaginable pain equation is the one that winds my clock.

-Tamakeri

Attached pic is from a California Mean Girls update coming up this month
    http://www.calimg.com
    Last edited by Tamakeri; 02-09-2007 at 07:02 AM.

inquisitiv

It takes all sorts

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    I am addicted to the fear of the pain which is why these pics of big cutters lined up to snap off the balls in one chomp do nothing for me.
    I think (?) I’m different on that front. I certainly get a big kick out of the pictures Jiggy is posting here GO JIGGY!. I get nothing from the real pictures whatsoever (they also make me wanna hurl)

When it comes to the fear of the pain (and I can well understand why you’d be afraid) does it have to be your balls? What if she had your cock in a mangle? Or the pain was not genitally associated? Surely, there’s another element to it. fear of the pain + fear of the ruination (?).

Time for bed ZZZzzzzzz

Y’all keep up the good work

Testicle pain- nothing else like it!

I get nothing from the real pictures whatsoever (they also make me wanna hurl)

When it comes to the fear of the pain (and I can well understand why you’d be afraid) does it have to be your balls? What if she had your cock in a mangle? Or the pain was not genitally associated? Surely, there’s another element to it. fear of the pain + fear of the ruination (?).
    I completely agree with the bloody stub hurling concept.
    It doesn't have to be testicle related to make me fear pain (i.e. I am afraid of being clubbed in the head by a flashlight) but the idea of a woman causing the pain and focusing it on my testicles is what is sexually addictive to me. No- I don't get the same effect from penis pain or even from the skin pain associated with cutting, burning or whipping the scrotum. Those things just hurt. Testicle pain hurts like a mutha but gets me a hell of an erection on the way!

-Tamakeri

inquisitiv
    Anybody here play with banding? What’s the safety aspect to this? Does it hurt? And, how long is too long? Looks like the guys below took it too far!!

inquisitiv
    So if you’re balls get beaten so bad that they swell up (see below). How long does recovery take? I think it’d be weeks for me! I guess Tamakeri would say that one wouldn’t really notice this kinda damage (?).

At least a couple weeks off!

So if you’re balls get beaten so bad that they swell up (see below). How long does recovery take? I think it’d be weeks for me! I guess Tamakeri would say that one wouldn’t really notice this kinda damage (?).
    No, I'd give that one at least a 2 week rest. But I think I'd savor every minute of it! (Depending on who she was).

-Tamakeri

I have and it does not hurt at all, I have left the bands on for 30-45 min. so far. My cock always gets rock hard once I band my balls, if you do it your balls will turn dark and get numb, it gives me the best orgasms. Now just so you know when the band is cut free it does sting a little but I think it is worth it, if you got a girl tell her to band your balls before sex, she'll love doing it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv View Post
    Anybody here play with banding? What’s the safety aspect to this? Does it hurt? And, how long is too long? Looks like the guys below took it too far!!
    yes all the time
    yes
    15 min

here's some pix for you all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cas1.jpg   cas2.jpg   cas3.jpg   cas5.jpg   cas6.jpg  

and some more..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scissors.jpg   twonurses.jpg  

more pix...enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bit4.jpg   bite2.jpg   bite.jpg   pen5.jpg  

Registered Member

Nice

I love this site it has great links I have been to that guro site and it is okay I personally like Slammer stories better.

Useful information for after **********

Quote Originally Posted by servitude View Post
    here's some pix for you all
    http://www.whatisjelqing.info/penis_...putation.shtml

Cut off Penis

HI, my fantasy is have my penis and my balls cuted off by hand woman.