check the ballbusting updates here

Page 81 of 468 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    Thought I'd let everyone know. There's several scenes in HOSTEL II. In one, a guy is getting nails beaten into him, you can see nails sticking out of his clothed balls and dick. In another, a woman cuts off a man's dick and balls! Eek!
    excellent flick, loved the castratix. totally hot babe, chopped it all off. realistic effects. funny too, what she did with it.

Loved Princess Bathory, too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/15453

here is a nice flash movie. It's pretty brutal. I thought the ending was neat.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hurttoobadly View Post

Wow, looks like the movie Saw, nice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jigab00 View Post
    You're telling me. The first time I saw a ********** fantasy picture, I thought I was gonna bust outta my pants! The helplessness/vulnerability is addicting. Not so strangely, cock-********** stuff doesn't get me off at all - it's gotta be by the balls.

Here's some from my collection.. enjoy.
    J
    please send me some pictures ja01234@onet.eu

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hurttoobadly View Post

There is a lot of flash toons at:
    missdynamite.com

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gary198 View Post
    missdynamite.com
    omg brutal

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gary198 View Post
    missdynamite.com
    like this stuff

Smile New in the group

Hello group,

What a great thread this is I am new in here but I was previously in several groups interested in the ********** topic.

I have a smalll problem however. Altough I have a registered account, I can only see the thumnails of the pics attached in posts. Instead of the entire image, I get A message saying I dont have enough priviledges to get to the page the link should go.

Is that normal ? What do I have to do to get access to the full size images ?
    Thanks for the help.

seat4her

Question Same problem, accessing full-size images

I'm registered and approved, get same message when clicking on a thumbnail image. Somewhere, I thought I read that one must post a message before this feature works ... did I imagine that, or is it real? seems a bizarre way to run a website. If that's what it takes, here's my post. (Or, does a "reply" like this count??)

Best,
    Finder aka Cho_Pitoff

Guys, as in any forum on the net, its a good idea to read the stickies at the top of the forum they answer all those questions.

Somewhere in former Yugoslavia ... is a woman

Actually there is a documented case of a woman cutting off at least one erect penis. Here's how to find it: Google on "if any prisoner had an erection" and see what you get.

They lined up male prisoners naked, brought in some young women from outside, who undressed in front of the horny prisoners. Then they watched their cocks closely, following the rising erections. A woman (presumably with a knife, although the tool is not mentioned) went to the man with the biggest hardest erection and cut off his penis. It's not clear from the description how many men she did this way.

We can only speculate on the motives and sexual urges of this woman. Clearly the whole episode was carefully planned, in league with some of the men running the prison - they wanted the prisoners to have erections, and they wanted to cut off erect penises, for entertainment and whatever sexual jollies they get from that. We don't actually know if the woman herself got a sexual charge out of doing it.

Undoubtedly European women from rural regions would not be at all squeamish about cutting and blood. They kill chickens, goats, pigs all the time, it's part of daily life on the farm. Combine that with a patriotic fervor that feels no mercy for despised prisoners of war, and a sexual kink that gets off on the idea of hard cocks being forcibly removed, and you have the woman from Bosnia / Serbia who actually did it.

Her name is known the the Commission investigating war crimes in Bosnia / Serbia. I would give anything to meet her and interview her about the episode and the role she played - what it was really like, to do it, and how she felt about it.

Obviously I have very mixed emotions about this event - it's a horrible act of sexual mutilation, but on the other hand it goes to the core of my deepest darkest sexual fantasy - being highly aroused, fully erect, and a woman with a knife approaches ...

I expanded on this event with the story Bosnian ********** at Eunuch Archives. It hasn't cured my of my fascination with the topic, but I had to write it.

Finder

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post

Sorry. There are no girls with the fetish of wanting to cut through an erect penis in any variation.
    This is a male fantasy.
    And girls/women play along as long as there is something in there for them.

This is only a fantasy...:

Quote Originally Posted by ja1234567890 View Post
    please send me some pictures ja01234@onet.eu
    See ballbusting Cartoons

Yahoo finally got group burdizzo

Yahoo group burdizzo is no more

send a message for the url of the replacement
    start rebuilding all over again

test...test...I am just testing the posting function