check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 468 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

inquisitiv
    Anybody here play with banding? What’s the safety aspect to this? Does it hurt? And, how long is too long? Looks like the guys below took it too far!!

inquisitiv
    So if you’re balls get beaten so bad that they swell up (see below). How long does recovery take? I think it’d be weeks for me! I guess Tamakeri would say that one wouldn’t really notice this kinda damage (?).

At least a couple weeks off!

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    So if you’re balls get beaten so bad that they swell up (see below). How long does recovery take? I think it’d be weeks for me! I guess Tamakeri would say that one wouldn’t really notice this kinda damage (?).
    No, I'd give that one at least a 2 week rest. But I think I'd savor every minute of it! (Depending on who she was).

-Tamakeri

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    No, I'd give that one at least a 2 week rest. But I think I'd savor every minute of it! (Depending on who she was).
    I’m heartened to hear that you’re not indestructible after all!

PS. have you been done that bad (or worse) before?

Felt like it!

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    I’m heartened to hear that you’re not indestructible after all!

PS. have you been done that bad (or worse) before?
    Hard to say. You get a different perspective from first person. I have felt like that- but can't honestly say they got that big. I was off on summer vacation with the family and went into BB withdrawal, then overdid it badly when I returned. I had 4 1-hour BB sessions in 6 days in which one lady was wearing big heavy boots and one lady was using a racquetball racquet- edge on. I took two weeks off which is how long it took before I could bang them on the toilet seat without wincing. After that I was good to go.

-Tamakeri

inquisitiv

testicular piercing

To stay on thread…
    This sort of piercing looks pretty severe! I imagine it leads to permanent damage if practiced regularly.

PS. Sorry to keep posting. I’m hard at work and its so tedious! I need a FemaleDom.com 'fix' every few hours just to maintain my sanity (assuming I have any).

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by jigab00
    Unfortunately, I have to stop there. I'm late for work! More later.
    Come back Jiggy. I miss your pic-posts!

Here you go Inq.

"**********" play clip:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/1221164/castclip.rm.html

Ball piercing play (not for the squeamish):
    http://rapidshare.de/files/1221200/s...balls.asx.html

J

inquisitiv
    Cheers Jiggy,
    The suspense is killing me! (see below)

Message from (not so) rapidshare.de
    We are really sorry, but you have downloaded 48362 KB in one hour. In order to finance this webspace, downloads just HAVE to be limited for free-users. This file would exceed your download-limit. Please wait or support us by getting a PREMIUM-Account. It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly.

Wow, usually I don't get to squeemish but that is harsh . I wonder if there is such a thing as testicle jewelry for the piercings. Maybe hang a couple of rings off the old nads. My balls hurt just looking at that stuff.

Yes, hence the "squeamish" warning. Actually, the ball piercing one gets me excited almost immediately. Something about her casual air whilst torturing that poor bastard is intoxicating - or is it that women inducing intense testicular pain in their men get me off?

Six of one, half a dozen of the other, I guess. Here's more ********** pics.
    J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA000041.JPG   CA000042.JPG   CA000043.JPG   CA000044.JPG   CA000045.JPG  

More pics.

J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA000046.JPG   CA000047.JPG   CA000048.JPG   CA000049.JPG   CA000050.JPG  

"Please sir, may I have somemore?"

More later (really!). I have to get to work (boo! hiss!).
    J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA000051.JPG   CA000052.JPG   CA000053.JPG   CA000054.JPG   CA000055.JPG  

Your a sick, sick man Jig. I do enjoy the threats though.

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Your a sick, sick man Jig.
    Oh yeah, he’s sick alright - but don’t you just luv him? Keep ‘em coming Jiggy. The drinks are on me the next time you’re in the UK. I’d prefer a slow steady stream of pics if possible – my dick gets too sore when you post 15 at once!!

I’ve let 'cruella' know what you’re up to. The girl’s there seem slightly peeved that you are denting their livelihood. They tell me they’ve saved a particularly rusty and very blunt pair of shears for you.
    I do hope that they send me the photos

Inq
    PS. You work too hard Jiggy!!