check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Record ever user numbers here in 2024

Record ever user numbers here in 2024

The record simultaneous online user number here surpassed 4000 this month and the record just got broken for a third time the last 14 days (currently 4,238). If that's the record at any one time then there must be >100,000 different visitors here over the course of any month. It's rather sad that this [unmaintained] forum is still the best place for ball busting there is (IMHO). I surmise two conclusions:

1. Ballbusting (by far the most active forum here) is popular; and,
    2. Only ~1 in 10,000 users here actually contribute

There have been several very active female members over the years
    Sadly, it seems those days are gone

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
    There have been several very active female members over the years
    Sadly, it seems those days are gone
    How do we get them back
    right in da balls!!

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    How do we get them back
    We no longer see any new members here saying hello or whatever which leaves me to rather suspect that only the old guard can post here now

Of the last few people to post on the forum, you joined 2004. It says I joined in 2005, Pallone 2006, Milton 2006, Dicky 2007, Jim-z, 2011, bobsallen 2009, Pappashlumpf 2005 and so it goes……

It used to be that new members popped up and posted every week about having been pleased to find the [what was then] "community". The numbers indicate that there are many new people but they never post. I suspect that this is because they are unable to In the absence of moderation, the decision may have been made years ago to prevent new members from posting leaving the forum to the trusted few. Don't forget that every couple of months some or other unnecessary argument broke out here and needed policing so moderating the board must have been quite a chore.

In terms of getting newbies and females back and restoring this place to its former glory maybe some kind person, or group of people, could offer to moderate the board and keep it out of trouble. The past has shown that the board was most active when it had a female moderator like Sharon or Sara but that might be too much to ask......

Somebody prove me wrong – please post if you joined this year if only to show that you can.