check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Arrow ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

It's amazing the shit that you think up trying to get off. The stuff you used to think about just doesn't get you off like it did, and now you need a weirder, stranger fantasy each and every time you pop off.
    I have a ********** fantasy that I'd like to share. Each time I play it in my mind, it gets more and more detailed and juicier. The two main ingredients are sex and **********, and they are both mixed in together one way or another.

It all starts off in some far about country almost no one has heard of nor gives a damn about. Some far away place where the living is easy if you have money, and if you don't, then no one gives a shit about you. The population survives on it's wits end, and there's always something going on that makes it through the grapevine to the civilized world. It's something I here about from some dude that I don't even know that I meet at a bar, near where I live, and we exchange bullshit stories. He told me that he heard this story through a friend of a friend of a friend (etc.), about how you can get your very own sex slave for free!! However, there's a catch (isn't there always?). The catch is, you have to fight her. Huh? That's right, you fight her, and if you win, you get the girl. Sounds simple enough. Now, here's the bad part: if you lose, you really lose, because she cuts off your balls.

Enough of all the bullshit stories, I decide to investigate for myself whether or not this is true. I find out that, yes, it is true. In my typical round-about way, I found out where exactly this place is. It's a very large island somewhere in the south pacific. I decide to check it out, and I make arrangements and book a flight out there. Four days later, I find myself landing at the airport of the city. It's a very small city, and luckily most of the people there speak english, along with the native dialect.

I arrive at my hotel, and check in. The hotel receptionist asks me if I need anything. I reply, "Yes, a translator and guide. Send him to my room in an hour". I go to my room and unpack. Soon enough, the guide arrives, a small skinny man very knowledgable about the culture and the nightlife. He tells me his name is Mik. I ask him to tell me all about the rumors, and if they are true or not. He pretends not to know anything about it, telling me instead about the local boxing/wrestling scene. No, I tell him, "the sex fights - man against woman". His eyes open up wide, and he tells me that it is indeed true. The fights are real, and the entire thing is supposed to be hush-hush. "There are only a few places to go if you're interested, and if you have the money", he says. That night, Mik and I get into a small dirty car and head out away from the city. The highway turns into a small road, and the lights of the city soon disappear. I ask Mik to tell me more about the fights.

"Very dangerous", he starts to tell me. "The men fight the women, if the man wins he gets the woman for sex. All he wants, he owns her. Once he doesn't want her anymore, he can sell her to someone else, usually underground, for a lot of money", he tells me. I ask Mik to tell me the flip side. "That's the dangerous part. Woman doesn't want man for sex. She wants his...", he stops and points to his groin. "Balls?", I say. He gives me a sour look. "Yes, very bad", he says. "Tell me more", I say to him.

"Once long time ago, there is a company that pays for "man's parts", that company pays lots of money, they use for what they call, "research purposes". In the beginning, local men were victims but not anymore. Foreign men now take a chance. Most leave this island without their parts. There is nothing that the police or officials can do about it, and they have tried".

"How does this all happen?", I ask him. Mik looked at me, and after a while said, "The girls are very pretty and they know how to fight. They look for men to fight. You go into a place, and find one to your liking. If she agrees, then you'll go to a room and begin. After it is over, you notify the room attendant and you leave with your prize."

After a long drive, we arrive at the place. It looks like a dumpy hotel with a lackluster club inside. I try to go in, but this huge fat guy at the door stops me. "Tree hundred trann", he says. I don't know how much local money that is, so Mik jumps in and pays it for me. "Are you coming in?", I ask him. "No. I wait out here", is his reply.

I go in, and the joint is jumping. A band is playing in the corner, and I find a seat somewhere near the bar. The place is filled with foreign men and local women, the numbers being about equal. No sooner I sit down then some very lovely thing comes up beside me. "You alone here?", she says. "Yeah", is my reply. She is about 5'4" and 100 pounds, very cute. She tells me her name, but it's so difficult to pronounce I forget it. Then she says, "You wanna go to room with me?". "Sure", I say, so she leads me up there. "You know why we go up there, right?", she says. "We will fight", she says.

She takes me up there, and we enter a small bedroom. If you look closely enough, everywhere there are blood smears. There are ropes at the corners of the bed and a small bathroom away from that. "Take off your clothes", she says. I do, and she takes off hers as well. We're both naked, and she comes up to me and slowly wraps her hand around my balls. "We will fight for this", she says. Right now, I'm woozy from the lust, and my cock is rock hard, but then she slaps me hard across the face. The fight is on!

She kicks me in the stomach, and I reel back from the blow. She comes up and punches me in the chest and slaps me in the face again. She then takes me by the arm and throws me onto the bed. I grab her by the waist and twist her around so that she is under me. She then wraps her legs around my waist, and we twist around again, this time she is on top of me. She tries to sit on my chest, and lock up my arms. I notice her going for the rope on the corner of the bed and she takes it and ties it around my wrist. She then does the same with the other arm. For such a tiny girl she is very strong! She does the same with my legs, and now I'm tied down to the bed! Dammit!

After I'm tied down, she goes to each arm and leg and secures it down tightly. I try to break the ropes by flailing about, and she sees I'm in distress. "Calm down", she says quietly. "It will be all over soon". She gets on top of me and placing her hands beside my head, begins to massage me. "There, isn't that better?", she says. She works her hands all over my head and behind it, massaging the back of my head and neck. "Relax, relax", she says. I'm almost in a trance when she is doing this. She then puts a large piece of cloth in my mouth, and softly clamps her hand over my mouth. Turning my head to the side, she takes the palm of her hand and whacks me in the temple. Two or three blows later, and I'm ***********.

I wake up only to find her turned around with her hand around my balls. She is doing something that I can't quite figure out, then I realize what she is doing. She is tying my balls off with a piece of string. She looks back and notices that I'm conscious now. "Oh, you awake?", she says. She then uses her foot to smack me in the face. She smacks me in the face with her foot so many times that I go unconsious again. The next time I wake up, she is gone and so are my balls. Mik is untying me from the bed, "We must get you to hospital now!", he says.

In the aftermath, Mik tells me the whole story. After she got my balls, she notified someone outside the room, and then she left. They got me to the hospital, and all the doctor could do was to sew me up. My balls were gone. Forever.

On the plane ride home, Mik's words made sense. He told me just to go home, and forget about the island. Forget about what happened to me there, and never to come back ever.

So I did. And I wandered back into that familiar bar, near where I live. There, I found some dude at the bar, and we started to exchange bullshit stories. I asked him if he ever heard about a place where you can get your own sex slave for free? He told me he didn't, and in my typical round-about way, I began to tell him the "whole story".

Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-29-2004 at 04:40 AM.

SadisticSara

Arrow ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, facts, methods, as 'punishment', etc.)

One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?

I find this make-believe game to be exciting. A real turn-on!
    By the way, in Mexico I worked as veterinary assistant, and have ********* farm animals of all sizes. I'm familiar with the different ways to do it.

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop him.

This is a "don't try this at home" topic.
    Guys: Don't play around at this with a gal that you don't know and trust. The results would be very permanent, and would really put an end to your fun and games!

--
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- - - Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-18-2004 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.

I find this make-believe game to be exciting. A real turn-on!
    By the way, in Mexico I worked as veterinary assistant, and have ********* farm animals of all sizes. I'm familiar with the different ways to do it.

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop him.

This is a "don't try this at home" topic.
    Guys: Don't play around at this with a gal that you don't know and trust. The results would be very permanent, and would really put an end to your fun and games!

--
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- - - Sara
    For me the reason I like to be put in such a vunerable and helpless position is that society dictates that men should be in total control and be dominate, we're the "stronger" sex. It's nice to be able to submit to the "weaker" sex. And the best way is to get him where it hurts!

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara

I get a huge kick out of these sort of mind games (probably more than BB itself). I wouldn't really want it to happen (its a one way ticket) but even the slight thought that it might gets me rock hard!
    Luv,
    Inquisitiv

inquisitiv

Knife play

Be careful

It's amazing the shit that you think up trying to get off.
    You're telling me. The first time I saw a ********** fantasy picture, I thought I was gonna bust outta my pants! The helplessness/vulnerability is addicting. Not so strangely, cock-********** stuff doesn't get me off at all - it's gotta be by the balls.

Here's some from my collection.. enjoy.
    J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ca_01.jpg   ca_02.jpg   ca_03.jpg   ca_04.jpg   ca_05.jpg  

And more (say "when")...

J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ca_07.jpg   ca_08.jpg   ca_09.jpg   ca_i7frf6.jpg   ca_n7ff54.jpg  

Registered Member
    Was ist hier ernst gemeint?

nice

nice nice

nice

nice nice nice hehehehe

Smile

[it is from cruella site no i alrdey see good good

Registered Member

nice

Quote Originally Posted by jigab00 View Post
    You're telling me. The first time I saw a ********** fantasy picture, I thought I was gonna bust outta my pants! The helplessness/vulnerability is addicting. Not so strangely, cock-********** stuff doesn't get me off at all - it's gotta be by the balls.

J
    nice post,starting to like this forum,never seen it before,i have a lot of femdom pic and video,not only ballbusting,you vill see my post soon.

J
    please send me some pictures ja01234@onet.eu

Registered Member

J

Please send the pictures like this

Registered Member

Cool

J