check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

inquisitiv
    So if you’re balls get beaten so bad that they swell up (see below). How long does recovery take? I think it’d be weeks for me! I guess Tamakeri would say that one wouldn’t really notice this kinda damage (?).

At least a couple weeks off!

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    So if you’re balls get beaten so bad that they swell up (see below). How long does recovery take? I think it’d be weeks for me! I guess Tamakeri would say that one wouldn’t really notice this kinda damage (?).
    No, I'd give that one at least a 2 week rest. But I think I'd savor every minute of it! (Depending on who she was).

-Tamakeri

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    No, I'd give that one at least a 2 week rest. But I think I'd savor every minute of it! (Depending on who she was).
    I’m heartened to hear that you’re not indestructible after all!

PS. have you been done that bad (or worse) before?

Felt like it!

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    I’m heartened to hear that you’re not indestructible after all!

PS. have you been done that bad (or worse) before?
    Hard to say. You get a different perspective from first person. I have felt like that- but can't honestly say they got that big. I was off on summer vacation with the family and went into BB withdrawal, then overdid it badly when I returned. I had 4 1-hour BB sessions in 6 days in which one lady was wearing big heavy boots and one lady was using a racquetball racquet- edge on. I took two weeks off which is how long it took before I could bang them on the toilet seat without wincing. After that I was good to go.

-Tamakeri

inquisitiv

testicular piercing

To stay on thread…
    This sort of piercing looks pretty severe! I imagine it leads to permanent damage if practiced regularly.

PS. Sorry to keep posting. I’m hard at work and its so tedious! I need a FemaleDom.com 'fix' every few hours just to maintain my sanity (assuming I have any).