I have always fantasized about having my balls busted by an extremely sadistic dominatrix, looks unimportant. The dominatrix would have me bound en strappado. My arms would be pulled up behind my back ******* my upper body to be parallel to the floor. My legs would be sprad apart as far as possible and anchored in place. My neck ideally would be placed in stocks and I would be tightly gagged. The stocks would be big enough to prevent me from seeing anything going on behind me. Any additional bondage would be applied to my body to prevent me from moving as little as possible.

The dominatrix would then be permitted to torture me most any way she wishes until I agree to permit her to crush my balls into mush. The methods the dominatrix could use to get me to agree to permit her to crush my balls would include,but not be limited to, whipping, needle play, branding, use of fire and ice, electric and electric shock, just to name a few.

Once I agree to permit the dominatrix to bust my balls, she would kick them until there was nothing left of my gonads but mush.

Unfortanutately this is very dangerous and definitely not advisible. However I wonder if there really would be any female ball busters out there that would be interested.