check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Threaded View

SadisticSara

Arrow ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, facts, methods, as 'punishment', etc.)

One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?

I find this make-believe game to be exciting. A real turn-on!
    By the way, in Mexico I worked as veterinary assistant, and have ********* farm animals of all sizes. I'm familiar with the different ways to do it.

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop him.

This is a "don't try this at home" topic.
    Guys: Don't play around at this with a gal that you don't know and trust. The results would be very permanent, and would really put an end to your fun and games!

--
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- - - Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-18-2004 at 09:15 PM.