check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barefoot princess shot dead by her ex h. the guy from her videos he also killed himse

Big Supporter

Barefoot princess shot dead by her ex h. the guy from her videos he also killed himse

https://eu.timesrecordnews.com/story...s/71676707007/
    I heard this was Barefoot Princess from the Obey Melanie store...  this ks very sad I heard her clipstore is also closed... can someone confirm that this is true ??

Big Supporter

Big Supporter
    That's so sad.

This is terrible news!

I had ~3 years of back and forth correspondence with Melanie going back over 20 years ago. She was the real deal when it came to ball-busting and was the best thing around back then as there were extremely few women into this fetish on the web back in its early days. She used to be in Colorado back then. Her fantasy was to take a guy up into the mountains, nail him to a tree with nails through his balls and then just leave him there naked with no way to get the nails out! I used to have some of her private videos from back in the day. She seemed like a wonderful lady. I didn’t know that she’d split with Brian (or that they’d moved to Texas).

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
    This is terrible news!

I had ~3 years of back and forth correspondence with Melanie going back over 20 years ago. She was the real deal when it came to ball-busting and was the best thing around back then as there were extremely few women into this fetish on the web back in its early days. She used to be in Colorado back then. Her fantasy was to take a guy up into the mountains, nail him to a tree with nails through his balls and then just leave him there naked with no way to get the nails out! I used to have some of her private videos from back in the day. She seemed like a wonderful lady. I didn’t know that she’d split with Brian (or that they’d moved to Texas).
    Yeah truly tragic. May God rest her soul ! Poor woman...

So sad. Who knows what her life was like? And he must have been so screwed up.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    So sad. Who knows what her life was like? And he must have been so screwed up.
    Yup who knows what their arguments were but whatever they were that guy was fucked in th head and a coward... cause you don't just shoot your ex in the head and then off yourself... that is a coward's revenge.

For those who are interested, Barefoot Princess was a member of this forum in its heyday: http://femaledom.com/forum/member.ph...efoot-Princess
    She listed her location as Denver (which fits with what I remember).

There were discussions about where she’d gone almost 20 years ago:
    http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...efoot-princess

On page 5 of the thread she posted as being “back from the dead”

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Princess View Post
    Someone sent Me this thread a couple of days ago with threads from other boards and OMG I can't believe how many people know who I am. Lol, I feel kinda like a celebrity except instead of signing autographs I could just blast ppl in the nuts -which I think would be preferable anyways
    So I guess everyone has seen the clips I posted at the pay site? Didnt really expect to get much of a response I just kinda put a couple up to see if anyone would look at them. Glad everyone who emailed Me liked them. They are fun to make. I had trouble putting up My own site so this is just easier right now. Sorry about the cost but they charge 40% to host. I took the clips I had on the free site down because I found out someone was using them on their paysite and it pissed Me off. They are enough share sites now tho that I dont think it matters, lol.
    Thanx guys for all of the hmmm fan mail? lol, but if you're going to send it I expect degrading pictures of yourself to be attached from now on
    Love hearing from you all.
    Princess
    Here’s hoping that she can manage that feat again!

She was a true ballbusting legend I hope that she’s now somewhere that she can actually cut Brian’s nuts off again and again as he deserves it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails obemel032c.jpg  

Big Supporter
    For those who are interested, Barefoot Princess was a member of this forum in its heyday: http://femaledom.com/forum/member.ph...efoot-Princess
    She listed her location as Denver (which fits with what I remember).

There were discussions about where she’d gone almost 20 years ago:
    http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...efoot-princess

On page 5 of the thread she posted as being “back from the dead”

Here’s hoping that she can manage that feat again!

She was a true ballbusting legend I hope that she’s now somewhere that she can actually cut Brian’s nuts off again and again as he deserves it
    Yeah maybe in the afterlife she can cut h8s balls off but I don't think they ended up in the same place RIP Melanie...

Big Supporter
    There’s still an X account that was active till the 11th of December. But I see she died on the 23rd of November. ����*♂️

Big Supporter
    Did she have any children with this Bryan murderer ?

Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    Did she have any children with this Bryan murderer ?
    She never mentioned any so I don't think so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melanie.jpg  

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    There’s still an X account that was active till the 11th of December. But I see she died on the 23rd of November. 路*♂️
    All her accounts appear to have been closed now. Whether such things remain open is usually up to the next of kin.

They only got married in July 2022 after over 30 years together. It seems like that precipitated something as they were divorced in November of that same year.
    https://www.newschannel6now.com/2023...urder-suicide/

They only moved to Wichita Falls from Littleton, Denver in 2018: https://www.fastbackgroundcheck.com/...39732231125822

Awful news She always seemed cool.. the real deal. RIP