check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

SadisticSara

Arrow

Pic below:

You'd need a really good grip to just pull them off.

My hand isn't as big as the one in this photo. I'd have to use both hands.

I'd probably end up tying a rope around them and tugging.

NOTE: The pic referred to doesn't appear because all attached pics on the Forum were lost during the September 2004 Forum upgrade.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-07-2004 at 01:15 AM.

my banded balls

My balls banded, this allways gets me off. I would let the right woman cut them off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails two bands 037_0005.jpg   two bands 056_0004.jpg   two bands 055_0003.jpg   two bands 056_0026.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ottobeused
    I would let the right woman cut them off.
    Go on Snoods sort him out I know ya don't like blood but my guess is that there wouldn't be any if you used two bands and cut between them.

Quote Originally Posted by SIL
    Go on Snoods sort him out I know ya don't like blood but my guess is that there wouldn't be any if you used two bands and cut between them.
    here's a medical interjection for practicing "safe" **********...if you cut between the two bands there will still be blood...just not alot and it won't spurt out it will kinda ooze. now if you were to cut it with a knife that were hot enough to seal the wound as you cut...then there would be no blood. and also no need for bands. like a hot knife through butter...just don't try and spread it on a bagel that would be gross and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mgspecter
    here's a medical interjection for practicing "safe" **********...if you cut between the two bands there will still be blood...just not alot and it won't spurt out it will kinda ooze. now if you were to cut it with a knife that were hot enough to seal the wound as you cut...then there would be no blood. and also no need for bands. like a hot knife through butter...just don't try and spread it on a bagel that would be gross and wrong.
    Never do that! if you use a hot knife through butter, you can die be cause of sepsis. you can use a burdizzo to be *********. but you can't do that yourself because of the pain.you can't give yourself that much pain. nobody can.
    But,why to be ********* now?why not to play with our balls for more? many females could kick and do anything they want to our balls. when we get bored,or we want to try the final game, we can get *********.. if you want an incisional cut on your scrotum,you can do that also. but i advice dont have your balls cut off. you will need them to serve women.
    and when you decide to be *********,i think you should firstly have one of your balls cut off. then in an other game, you would cut the other.you can play this game just for twice in your life!