check the ballbusting updates here

Page 57 of 468 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

and some more..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scissors.jpg   twonurses.jpg  

more pix...enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bit4.jpg   bite2.jpg   bite.jpg   pen5.jpg  

again

Do You have any ********** clips performed by cowgirls. I know it is a common procedure in US, also I know that many of the castrations are filmed. I'm really into seeing some REAL woman/girl performing a REAL **********, with a smile on her face... I don't care if it is an ANIMAL ********** you know... And I'm convinced that some of you are understand me... So If you happen to have some clips or pics of such a proceure, I would be glad if you could post a link
    Sory for being boring, but I'm looking for thoose kinda clips for a looooong time and I dont know where to find them.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post
    Do You have any ********** clips performed by cowgirls. I know it is a common procedure in US, also I know that many of the castrations are filmed. I'm really into seeing some REAL woman/girl performing a REAL **********, with a smile on her face... I don't care if it is an ANIMAL ********** you know... And I'm convinced that some of you are understand me... So If you happen to have some clips or pics of such a proceure, I would be glad if you could post a link
    Sory for being boring, but I'm looking for thoose kinda clips for a looooong time and I dont know where to find them.
    There is a video on youtube you might like. It's name is "Montana bulls ********** and branding" or similar (don't remember)
    It shows testicles of a calf being torn off with hands. (quite interesting hom much force is needed....)
    It is kind of brutal and the way they do it surely should not be allowed, but y'know throwing bombs to other countries is also brutal and indeed on TV every day in the news - so go ahead watching the poor testes being ripped off...
    Tinchen

Big Supporter
    The Youtube video only shows the ********** being done by men. What ValmarIrenicus is looking for is videos showing women and girls doing the **********. He did say "cowGIRLS.

Does anyone have any videos or pics showing women and girls doing it?

Hey Castratrix's pet

So I see that not only I have been looking for this kind of stuff...I just love to see the girls smile and hear them laughing while doing it. Maybe someone will eventually show up with cowgirl ********** movies... or something like it...

Not videos, not cowgirls

So I see that not only I have been looking for this kind of stuff...I just love to see the girls smile and hear them laughing while doing it. Maybe someone will eventually show up with cowgirl ********** movies... or something like it...

But Girls in riding outfits gelding their "mounts"
    Last edited by cutponies; 06-29-2007 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinchen View Post
    There is a video on youtube you might like. It's name is "Montana bulls ********** and branding" or similar (don't remember)
    It shows testicles of a calf being torn off with hands. (quite interesting hom much force is needed....)
    It is kind of brutal and the way they do it surely should not be allowed, but y'know throwing bombs to other countries is also brutal and indeed on TV every day in the news - so go ahead watching the poor testes being ripped off...
    Tinchen
    The link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcX448qqU7E

Quote Originally Posted by meronbt View Post
    great vid!!!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by meronbt View Post

Are there any videos where the person doing the ********** is a woman? What was asked for here were videos of cowgirls doing castrations, as in the person doing the ********** is a woman or a girl, is female.

Uh look closely

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Are there any videos where the person doing the ********** is a woman? What was asked for here were videos of cowgirls doing castrations, as in the person doing the ********** is a woman or a girl, is female.
    The second ********** WAS done by a Cowgirl!

Playing with knives

My friend got a nice shiny knife...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2PVAEQE6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cas1.jpg  

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    The Youtube video only shows the ********** being done by men. What ValmarIrenicus is looking for is videos showing women and girls doing the **********. He did say "cowGIRLS.

Does anyone have any videos or pics showing women and girls doing it?
    At aproxx. 1:20 min it shows a girl ripping off some testicles!
    What are you looking for?
    It seems you are very very very hard to satisfy!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinchen View Post
    At aproxx. 1:20 min it shows a girl ripping off some testicles!
    What are you looking for?
    It seems you are very very very hard to satisfy!

Sorry, I didn't see that at first. Went back and saw that it is a girl doing the second **********. Enlarged it to full screen and watched it over again several times.

Big Supporter
    The site www.balls-off.com and the wonderfull movies are gone
    The Balls-off site closed because the guy who had it ran out of money to keep up the site.

The site had some videos and many photo sets of women and girls doing castrations on farms and ranches and some showing female veterinary students doing castrations as part of their training at veterinary colleges. Yes, several of the women and girls had long sleeves rolled up above their elbows.

I looked at them imagining that I was the male these women and girls were **********, that it was my testicles she was cutting out and my manhood and my male essence that was being destroyed at her hands. I would have much preferred it if the pics and videos had shown the women and girls ********** men instead of animals.

I don't know how to describe it but there is just something to me about any ********** of any kind being performed by a woman or a girl, and about women and girls who do that. The idea of that power, that control, that dominance, etc being held and used by women and girls. There is something deeply spiritual even religious to me about ********** performed by a woman or a girl, especially in an all female setting. The same thing to me about a woman or a girl wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. The two things seem to sort of go together somehow.

I don't know how to describe the feelings I have about women and girls doing castrations, or what caused them or why I have them or anything. But it's like I want women or a woman to be in the position of being God.

Does anyone else have any feelings like that about femdom ********** or in their femdom ********** fantasies?