check the ballbusting updates here

Page 197 of 468 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

so good
    more please

Supreme Poster

the link suncoast productions

The stills that go with the ads for the clips for sale are fantastic ballbusting and a generous inclusion of burdizzos, elastrators, etc. Just scroll down to them. Thanks for this great find.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Thanks very much indeed for your comments, and please accept my apologies for taking so long to respond to them. It most definitely helps to know that there are people out there in a similar situation, and with almost identical preferences to boot. I too love the idea of being led by the balls - or, even more erotic for me, the cock. Annoyingly enough, I did go out with a girl a couple of years ago who was willing to turn these fantasies into a sort of reality via roleplay. We had introduced cock-slapping, ball-squeezing and some biting into our lovemaking. Sadly, just as we were due to move on to some knifeplay using a replica dagger, the relationship broke up for other reasons. Anyway, much gratitude again for your encouraging words.

On another note, since many seem to enjoy the pictures here, I shall attempt to post some from my own collection in due course. In the meantime, I wondered whether members were acquainted with the following "**********" sites? The first appears to have a vast wealth of **********-related material, and can be found at:

http://www.suncoastproductions.biz/studio/6948

The second is Femdom-World, run by the brilliant Di. She is not only wonderfully friendly (and exceedingly hot!), but she also listens carefully to requests. The films "Milking Revenge", "****** Orgasm Breast Style", and the one of most interest to readers of this message, "****** to Come", were all made at my request. I am sure that enough of you wrote with similar ideas, Di would be more than willing to shoot similar scenes involving knifeplay. Also, perhaps you might try to persuade her to remove her bra more often? To my knowledge, "Breast Style" remains the only scenario in which she bares her terrific tits for the camera. Other than those already mentioned, the site contains many other videos which will surely appeal to those who like ball-busting, cock-biting or slapping, rough handjobs and more. Oh yes, the clip "Terror Orgsam" features one of Di's friend's, Debbie, suggesting an intriguing use for a hacksaw. In "Mean ****** Orgasm" she squeezes impressively, too. Finde the site at: www.clips4sale.com/studio/333

Wink My Femdom ********** Fantasy

I really dont't know why i want to be in such kind of position where i am helpless. My favourite fantasy game is that i really like to play with a girl
    where she tied me with chains & puts the sharp knife on top of my big penis and ******** me penis cut off threat. And I really like be real life male naked slave of a hot girls where she keep me naked all the time ask me to sit down down to her feet. If I ever not to listen to her she would give me penis cut off threat time to time and always keep a sharp knife to tackle me. If any girl
    between the age of 17-28 likes my post we can be friends and share our ********** videos and off coures we can chat cam 2 cam on camera. my name is kumar and i am from India my age is 22 yrs height 6 f. And Got very attractive biceps. My email ID is : STANLAYYY@YAHOO.COM

Quote Originally Posted by STNLAYYY View Post
    Can Anybody Tell Me From Where To Download These Famous ********** Movies Nowhere Man 2005 & Cannibal Suburbia 2008.
    My Email Id Is : stanlayyy@yahoo.com
    If U Help Me Jesus Will Help You.
    first one:
    http://extratorrent.com/torrent/1121...+viD-LiNE.html

but unfortunately there is no seeders

and for the second movie, you need to wait for a while. i just checked imdb for it. its quite recent and we cant expect it to drop in torrent network yet...

cannibal suburbia cock scene

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=XCb0tv...eature=related

have fun

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorebywky View Post
    That would scare the hell out of me! Poor Santa!!
    Whew! Great picture. It's been my fantasy to have my balls cracked in a nutcracker or do it to someone else.

imagefap

hi,
    sorry, but my english not very well
    i have found this site:
    http://www.imagefap.com/gallery/1319868
    if you search in gallery you found another gallery very beautiful
    hi

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jigab00 View Post
    You're telling me. The first time I saw a ********** fantasy picture, I thought I was gonna bust outta my pants! The helplessness/vulnerability is addicting. Not so strangely, cock-********** stuff doesn't get me off at all - it's gotta be by the balls.

Here's some from my collection.. enjoy.
    J

Please send the pictures like this

seeing and reading this is a big turn on for me LOVE IT

Stanlay ********** Story

I HAVE A WONDERFUL FANTASY ALL THE TIME OF A TRUE STORY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT.
    BASED ON A TRUE STORY
    WELL IT VERY A SHORT STORY.
    IMAGINE WHILE U READ
    FEMALE ASKS HIS NAKED MALE SLAVE TO SITS DOWN NEAR HER FEET AND TOUCH HER FEET AND WORSHIP HER.
    .FEMALE CALL HER 3 FRIENDS AT HOME AND ASK HIS NAKED MALE SLAVE TO CLEAN HER FRIENDS FEET WITH HOT WATER AND WORSHIP HER TOO. ONE DAY FEMALE ASK HIS NAKED MALE SLAVE TO GIVE HER A MASSAGE SLAVE SAYS MISTREES I AM TOO TIRED WRITE NOW MISTREES GOT ANGRY AND PICK UP THE VERY SHARP KNIFE FROM THE MANSION KITCHEN AND COMMING TOWARDS NAKED MALE SLAVE NAKED, MALE SLAVE LOOK'S AT HER FACE SHE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL TO NAKED MALE SLAVE HIS PENIS AUTOMATICALLY GOT BIGGER TO EXTREAME SHE SAID TO NAKED MALE SLAVE THANKS FOR MAKING UR PENIS BIG FOR CUT SHE CAME AND HOLD THE NAKED MAN PENIS ON ONE HANDS AND VERY SHARP KNIFE ON OTHER HAND THEN PUT VERY SHARP KNIFE ON TOP OF HIS BIG PENIS & SAYS HOW DARE NOT TO LISTEN TO MY ORDER I WILL CUT OFF YOUR PENIS WRITE NOW SHE STARTED TO CUT HIS BIG PENIS WITH VERY SHARP KNIFE NAKED MAN SUDDENLY SAYS MAM PLEASEEEE STOP PLEASEEEE DON'T CUT OFF MY PENIS GET DOWN ON HIS KNEES AN BEGGING TO HER.FEMALE SAYS THIS TIME I AM NOT GOING TO CUT YOUR COCK BUT NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS U KNOW THE RESULTS.

IMAGE ANY GIRLS IN THE FORUM HOT GIRL MISTRESS AND I AM THE NAKED MALE SLAVE WOULD U GIVEN ME ONE MORE CHANCE OR CUT OFF MY VERY BIG PENIS WIH UR VERY SHAP KNIFE.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THESE TWO FAMOUS CATRATION MOVES - NOWHERE MAN 2005 AND CANNIBAL SUBURBIA 2008 {LINKS OR ANYTHING} IF U HELP ME GOD HELP U.

I hope it's not a repost
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails santa01.jpg   otosidama06.jpg  

Registered Member
    Hey Stanley, great story

amazing picture

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery/1383269[/URL]

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery/980871[/URL]
    it is amazing Picture

fantastic

Based On A True Story

I Have A Wonderful Fantasy All The Time Of A True Story Do You Want To Know About That.
    Based On A True Story
    Well It Very A Short Story.
    Imagine While U Read
    Where A Neighbour Girl Sitting Talking To Mistress Can I Take One Of Ur Naked Male Slave Of Sex . Mistress Says To The Girl Okay But After The Sex I Had To Cut Off His Penis Of The Naked Male Slave Because None Of My Male Slave Are Allowed To Have Sex With The Other Girl Except For Me U Know Their Penis Is Now Mine Neighbour Girl Says Ok. After The Sex Mistress Takes His Slave And Tied Him The Chain And Put Very Sharp Knife On Top Of His Penis Naked Male Slave Looks At The Mistrees Face She Look So Beautiful To Him His Penis Automatically Got Bigger To Extreame She Said I Am Glad Naked Male Slave You Make It Bigger So I Have A Lot More To Cut Naked Male Slave Says Please Mistress Don't Cut Off My Penis Pleaseeeee But Mistrees Without Mercy Laughing. What Happens Next?

U Tell Me What Do U Thinks What Happens Next?

Can Anybody Tell Me Where To Download These Famous Movie Nowhereman 2005 & Cannibal Suburbia 2008 {links Anything} If U Help Me God Help U.

Supreme Poster

Fall of the House of Usher.

Quote Originally Posted by jiauka View Post
    More rat eating parts
    One incarnation of this movie, and I'm thinking around 1990, had a cage with a hungry rat placed over a bound and naked man's groin. The screams sounded real. It was male torturing male. The motivation: the cocky young doctor offered to impregnate the aging Usher's wife. Punishment fits crime.