check the ballbusting updates here

Page 104 of 468 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    Does anyone know where to find pics of guys that have been cut and have empty bags? I love that look.

you make me wanna fuck you, just with that sentence )

Supreme Poster

Uncut Passion?

Quote Originally Posted by combibitch View Post
    you make me wanna fuck you, just with that sentence )

Actually, that was 2 sentences. Does that make you wanna do it twice ??

Guess you have not been cut yet ??

Big Supporter

What a pity...

And strange...:
    "De man, die beschouwd wordt als de hoofdverdachte, bleek enkele dagen voor de inval gestorven te zijn aan een hersenbloeding. "

Anybody speaking beligium language?

http://www.gva.be/nieuws/printversio...87149829180%7D

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    And strange...:
    "De man, die beschouwd wordt als de hoofdverdachte, bleek enkele dagen voor de inval gestorven te zijn aan een hersenbloeding. "

I do

The guy who is the suspect had an brainbleading a few days before the police fell in and he died

And strange...:

Crazy german, you do not even know that this is dutch ?
    People in belgium speak both french and dutch.

This is my translation:
    "On June 20th law enforcement of Antwerpen searched a house in the center of the city where people ran an illegal clinic.
    A team of doctors and nurses performed bizar sex operations in exchange for money.
    The legal court of Antwerpen confirms this news and is conducting a criminal investigation, because illegal medicine was practiced and beatings and injuries were given.
    The clinic received patients who would have their penis or testicles removed for the thrill of it.
    Women could have their vagina's sawn closed or have their breast mutulated.
    The building was decorated like a professional hospital, including operating tables and medical equipment and it was run by a certain "doctor Steve".
    This man who is thought to be head suspect, appeared to have died several days prior to the police raid.
    No arrests were made in this case."

In other words: Its all a big rumor, and it could be a big hoax.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    In other words: Its all a big rumor, and it could be a big hoax.

It is not a rumor, it is not a hoax.

There was a place in Antwerp, Belgum that had a website called Operating Room Roleplay. They sold memberships and had pictures and videos of "surgical operations" actually mock operations or pretend operations. It was for people who have medical and surgery fantasies and fetishes. They had one male "surgeon" named "Dr. Steve" , two or three female "surgeons", and several female nurses. They also had a popular Yahoo Group of the same name.

They also had a "clinic" in Antwerp where clients could go to undergo mock or pretend roleplay operations. It was a place where people with medical and surgery fantasies and fetishes could go to act them out in a safe but realistic roleplay setting. One of the most popular was mock surgical ********** performed by a woman "surgeon". These fake operations is where I think they got their pictures and videos.

They would probably have been ok according to the law except this Dr. Steve decided to start performing real castrations and other minor procedures really practicing actual surgery without a license. It seems this Dr. Steve died suddenly only a few days before authorities moved in to shut down the "clinic" and arrest him.

This was also talked about at the time on the Eunuch Archive (eunuch.org) message board forum.

I don't know why none of the others involved with Operating Room Roleplay weren't arrested. I guess it's legal to do pretend or mock surgeries as part of some roleplay thing without a license so long as you don't perform any real actual surgery. Like I said, it seems Dr. Steve got into trouble because he wasn't a doctor, had no license, and was performing actual real surgeries. I guess the others could get in trouble or be in trouble because they knew what Dr. Steve was doing but they never went to the authorities or tried to stop him.

So anyway, Operating Room Roleplay is now closed and gone probably forever. But I understand that is the story behind that article.

Guy Fawkes Day - Historical **********

Punishment in England for being a traitor included public ********** and disembowelment.

Check out wikipedia: Hanged, drawn and quartered http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanging...and_quartering

Big Supporter

Crazy german, you do not even know that this is dutch ?
    You're quite arrogant, aren't you?
    See, in fact I know that belgians speak dutch and french and I also recognized that it wasn't french... . But.
    Americans and many other people here won't know.
    Those who speak it certainly know which one it is and those who don't at least understand it's a belgian article.

But thank you anyway, the "hersenbloeding" was something I didn't understand right.

I know of that klinik since it was opened, way back in ...2002? or so.
    In principle they offered fake operations, but also, since they had a real doctor and real equipment, smaller real operations.
    They didn't make a secret out of the fact, that they could of course performe real castrations and more and more openly advertised it.
    They also sold videos.

Quite some people from the eunuch archive went there and ...well, did it.

By the time I realized, that the "staff", the "nurses" were in fact well situated Dommes who had theire own websites/studios.
    Don't know which was chicken which was egg but Situation was: Around Antwerpen if you told youre domme to ("please" ) cut off your balls, chances were, that she'd say ok, we can do that. And she would personally help with the operation.

So far so good.
    One may still view it as "a pervert doctor" performing castrations, as a circle of dommes cooperating to offer very special services, just as you wish.

But I find it strange, that the doctor dies (from a "hersenbloeding") and just days later police walks in and closes the whole thing.
    I'm not paranoid. I'm just curious about what really happened. And what the further development will be.

Big Supporter
    I'm just curious about what really happened. And what the further development will be.

I think what happened is that they did not really have a real doctor. Maybe the person they thought was a real doctor was not really a doctor after all.

I think they were ok so long as they only did fake operations that were not real. They got into trouble when they began to do real castrations and real operations. Maybe someone told the police that it was not just fake any more and they were doing real operations but they were not real doctors.

About further development. I don't know if anyone else from the clinic will get into trouble, but I'm sure the clinic and Operating Room Roleplay are gone forever.

You're quite arrogant, aren't you?
    Especially for a non-Ubermensch... dont you think ?
    just kidding.

Big Supporter

Especially for a non-Ubermensch...

Yes. More like a greek.

I think [...] they did not really have a real doctor.
    Don't know. Here's a little more info, but noch much:
    http://www.eunuch.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11216

Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post

Actually, that was 2 sentences. Does that make you wanna do it twice ??

Guess you have not been cut yet ??
    Becki your teasing is just the biggest thrill in this forum

Supreme Poster

********** & Eunuch Teasing

Quote Originally Posted by lexxx View Post
    Becki your teasing is just the biggest thrill in this forum

Thank you lexxx, that is sweet of you to say so. I do love to tease and I do it in fun and only mean well, but it is a tricky thing, everyone has a slightly different sense of humor and I don't mean to offend.

Supreme Poster
    becki, yes. I fly to LA you remove my eggs from their pouch and take a pic of it.

Quote Originally Posted by fantasizer View Post
    Has anyone actually gotten off from ballbusting or the threat of **********? I've been a bit obsessed with the idea for several years, but haven't been busted. I've had plenty of fantasies, which tend to get a bit violent, but always fantasies.

Anyways, one of the fantasies I have involves an ex of mine whose only use for me is to pop my balls. To help with the fantasy, I tie my balls up and wrap the string around and under a narrow piece of wood so they're stretched out over the board. I use a hammer and tap my balls, but I'm always careful because I'm afraid of causing serious damage.

Normally when I do this, it's just to make the fantasy a little better, then I masturbate. This time it just felt different and I kept tapping until I came. I didn't even touch the shaft.

I was just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience and figured I'd ask here since you all would at least understand where I'm coming from with this.

Thanks

Sounds to me as if you trained yourself in a way that many Tops do to their bottoms, through the use of repititous,painful conditioning, they get their sub to the point that they can orgasm just by impact alone.Wether it be flogging,BB, tit whipping, I've even been made to come by verbal commands alone,but this was after a prolonged electrotorture session.
    You might want to try vices, their a lot of fun for prolonged masturbation. And weights, One of my favorite things is to apply a ball crusher called a Twitch to my sac and then hang a large pail from the Twitch. As I become increasingly aroused I gradually pour more and more water into the bucket.
    Since you're already using the hammer you might as well experiment with small, thin nails while your at it. I've never been able to put one through the testicle by myself(I've always been tied up while someone else has done it...whimp), but it's fairly easy to go through the sac.
    One caveat, while it's a lot of fun to tug backwards while your all hot and bothered,they sting like hell after you cum! I've learned to pull them out before hand.
    Swing away!