check the ballbusting updates here

Page 114 of 469 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7021

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Banned
    Well, here it is. Someone from another forum has posted the full length movie, "Torched" for our viewing pleasure.
    ENJOY!!!!!
    Newport348

http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?f=9Z332TJS

Caught And *********

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSJ1ZH48

Stacy Burke just found out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her. She could get mad, but she'd rather get even. She easily tricks him into thinking that he is in for a long night of kinky sex games in bed. He soon realizes he's in trouble and that his nuts are on the line.

With her boyfriend tied to the bed, Stacy brutally abuses his balls with a number of different devices. Clamps, vises, rope, and a burdizzo are just a few of the methods she uses to inflict serious pain on his testicles. She even ties them to the ceiling! Before Stacy's done, he'll be spilling his guts about the whole affair.

ps. Merry Christmas!!! V

An incredible posting vulkrypse. Stacy is indeed a beautiful castratrix worthy of undieing loyalty (or else). Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by dicky View Post
    *lol* Espcially that pic with the flesh-eating plant is cool. I like it when men risk their dicks by sticking them in (potentially) dangerous places, e.g. flesh-eating plants, glory holes, octopusses, mouse traps, ...

Anyone know this comic?
    http://www.portorso.net/perdidobear/west.htm
    What about bees nests, crabs and loabsters?

P.S.: that comic is un-watchable!

Registered Member
    I love this forum. The torture scene from "torched" is simply awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse View Post
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSJ1ZH48

Stacy Burke just found out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her. She could get mad, but she'd rather get even. She easily tricks him into thinking that he is in for a long night of kinky sex games in bed. He soon realizes he's in trouble and that his nuts are on the line.

With her boyfriend tied to the bed, Stacy brutally abuses his balls with a number of different devices. Clamps, vises, rope, and a burdizzo are just a few of the methods she uses to inflict serious pain on his testicles. She even ties them to the ceiling! Before Stacy's done, he'll be spilling his guts about the whole affair.

ps. Merry Christmas!!! V

nice! how did you find that?

Big Supporter
    I found this in http://www.sweetnote.com/static4/1d0...feae168310.jpg, although there aren't normally ********** pics there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1d073a61227bba2905dff2feae168310.jpg  

Glad you like it. It's a captured video stream. I'll get another one up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by newport348 View Post
    Well, here it is. Someone from another forum has posted the full length movie, "Torched" for our viewing pleasure.
    ENJOY!!!!!
    Newport348

http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?f=9Z332TJS

WoW! great movie!
    Thank you

oops...

oops... forgot to add a preview pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sandy_323.jpg  

Asians cut

Can some one link me to a site where asian women severing or biting off penises thank you.

Big Supporter

Some Pictures From My Collection

Dear All,

As a belated Christmas present (and because I finally have some free time), I thought that I would take the liberty of uploading some photos from my personal collection today. I hope that they work! Rather than hauling out the same old stuff from Cruella, that most of you have probably seen already, I thought that I'd go for something a little different. These snaps are from a site called www.anastasiaslair.com. Anastasia is a very nice girl, and she would always listen to my requests, whether they be fetishistic, vanilla or whatever. Unfortunately, her provider decided a couple of years ago that this "Bobbitt" set plus some bloody vampiric blow-jobs, both of which I requested, equated to "extreme sexual violence". She is no longer permitted to place any blood fetish pics on her site, despite the fact that they are obviously good humoured, entertaining, erotic and not real. Go figure.

Best wishes for 2008 to all of you!

Big Supporter

Second Attempt!

Let's try again... .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fs048.jpg   fs049.jpg   fs050.jpg   fs051.jpg   fs052.jpg  

Big Supporter

Knife and Vampiress

...equals blood aplenty!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fs053.jpg   bblo013.jpg   bblo025.jpg   bblo030.jpg   bblo034.jpg