check the ballbusting updates here

Page 145 of 469 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 7022

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by buckrix View Post
    I like the idea but couldnt get it to work.
    Which file(s) did not work, buckrix? Did you get an error message and if so what did it say? You said you liked the idea, so does that mean you got to play it a little and then it crashed? I am sure I can fix it I just need more feedback.

I downloaded the game file I had previously asked you guys to try and found several problems, which I have fixed in the new version.

Click_here_to_download_game

I am going to kill the link to the last game since it is now obsolete. Here are fixes I have made:
    -You can now change the difficulty setting in the game
    -You can now change your avatar for the beginning and ending
    -You can now see if others are handcuffed when they are selected
    -A pop up window tells you when the game has ended so you cannot get through the game and wonder what just happened.
    -A null file has been added to speed up the audio files so you do not have to wait for your audio player to come on.

I highly recommend reading the story line and rules so that you know what is going on. And as always please tell me what you think of it.

I want to give a very special thanks to Buckrix for pointing out that the game had bugs. If for whatever reason the game still has bugs please get back to me.

Big Supporter
    Hey Snakelinux, can you tell us a little bit about the game?

What type of game, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
    Hey Snakelinux, can you tell us a little bit about the game?

What type of game, etc.

Thanks in advance.
    This game is actually similar to rock, paper, scissors except a lot more complicated. The guys are encouraged to play a game they know nothing about. You are one of the guys. You can read the rules up in the Menu section of the window as part of the game. Basically, the losers have their dicks cut off and the winners don't but the guys don't know this. There are no female losers.

This game is a guessing game and relies a lot on luck just like
    This_Game, which is made with flash

If you want a strategy game I can make that as well but once you figure out the strategy the game is over. About the only thing I can't do is make flash games.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakelinux View Post
    I downloaded the game file I had previously asked you guys to try and found several problems, which I have fixed in the new version.

Click_here_to_download_game

I am going to kill the link to the last game since it is now obsolete. Here are fixes I have made:
    -You can now change the difficulty setting in the game
    -You can now change your avatar for the beginning and ending
    -You can now see if others are handcuffed when they are selected
    -A pop up window tells you when the game has ended so you cannot get through the game and wonder what just happened.
    -A null file has been added to speed up the audio files so you do not have to wait for your audio player to come on.

I highly recommend reading the story line and rules so that you know what is going on. And as always please tell me what you think of it.

I want to give a very special thanks to Buckrix for pointing out that the game had bugs. If for whatever reason the game still has bugs please get back to me.
    The link to the new game doesn't seem to work. My comments here on are the old version you had.

I expanded the .rar file, but can't seem to figure out how to start the game. I click on them, but they don't know which application to use, and I can't figure out what kind of file ends with a .gpj suffix. How do we get this thing to work?

Registered Member

pics

Registered Member

my favorite pics

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoonmist View Post
    The link to the new game doesn't seem to work. My comments here on are the old version you had.

I expanded the .rar file, but can't seem to figure out how to start the game. I click on them, but they don't know which application to use, and I can't figure out what kind of file ends with a .gpj suffix. How do we get this thing to work?
    The original link was removed because the old version had some bugs but if the link to the new version does not work than the server for rapidshare is having a problem. Here is the new link

http://rapidshare.com/files/116161718/Game3.rar

After extracting all of the files to a new location (keep the files in the folders in the same folders as you extract them) the game starts by pressing the button at the bottom of the screen called "new game". If the file will not even open up than you do not have a java runtime environment. Go to this website to download it.

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

It should run like an executable file so there is no application to run it with. If the game still does not work tell me what computer you have list all of the system specifications that you can find. Also tell me what errors if any are presented on the screen. I hope this helps.

some Bernd Sadet pix?

Bernd Sadet

Quote Originally Posted by nerd7800 View Post
    it's very nice, but there is someone that can translate it?

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silvia_lati View Post
    the girl (i guess?) said: Wow! Although it's small, it's still properly attached on you.

But maybe it's just a fake.

If I cut it off, maybe you'd become a girl?

I posted this somewhere else on this forum .. but thought it was a little more fitting here .. ********** Scene from the film Hostel II

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJLJ4E0R

Quote Originally Posted by giagilf View Post
    the girl (i guess?) said: Wow! Although it's small, it's still properly attached on you.

But maybe it's just a fake.

If I cut it off, maybe you'd become a girl?
    thank you very much

ciao silvia

ciao silvia il forum di ballbusting non funziona piu' ?
    se puoi gradire ho un sito di castraz.. carino
    ti andrebbe un commento
    in attesa di tua risposta
    ciao

Quote Originally Posted by silvia_lati View Post
    Sure can. You have to read the panels right-to-left, then top-to-bottom. There's only one person talking, so it's simple:

Oh?

It's small, but it's there all right. (this Japanese phrase is a little clumsy to translate)

Hmm, but maybe it's a fake?

Perhaps if I cut it off, you can become a girl...

EDIT: Oops, didn't realise that someone beat me to it.