check the ballbusting updates here

Page 15 of 468 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

hi check ur email

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboy2
    hi check ur email
    Checked my email but there was nothing there.

Big Supporter
    [QUOTE=juliana00]When I was teen, in my mother´s farm, I liked to watch ********** calves. It always be a little strange for me, (yes, i´m a woman) but I liked this...
    I was a bad girl, and I liked to kick the bull´s big balls from behind!! (ok, now I´m not proud this, poor bulls...)
    But this goes on a little strange for me…
    I would like to exchange experiences, pict, videos with others about this.
    My email is ju_veiga00@yahoo.com.br
    Kisses

(sorry my English…)

I don't have any real experiences just fantasies. I also don't have any pictures or videos at all, but like I have said, I would love to see some pictures or videos of ********** being performed by women with the woman who is performing the ********** wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

If you have anything like that Juliana please post it here. Thanks.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboy2
    hi check ur email
    Just remembered. In my profile and user CP I have said that I don't wnat to receive email from other members.

If you have something either send it to me in a private message or post it here for everyone to enjoy. Thanks.

sorry castrexic i didnt mean u

Quote Originally Posted by juliana00
    When I was teen, in my mother´s farm, I liked to watch ********** calves. It always be a little strange for me, (yes, i´m a woman) but I liked this...
    I was a bad girl, and I liked to kick the bull´s big balls from behind!! (ok, now I´m not proud this, poor bulls...)
    But this goes on a little strange for me…
    I would like to exchange experiences, pict, videos with others about this.
    My email is ju_veiga00@yahoo.com.br
    Kisses

(sorry my English…)

Juliana Veiga
    Hi Juliana,
    Welcome to the forum although the way things tend to go with women in these parts the chance of us hearing from you again are fairly minimal. I should warn you that Toyboy has a history of harassing female members that post here. I’ll not email you, as I do not have any animal material and find this aspect a little repulsive . Take care,
    Ice

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    like I have said
    You've said it more than enough times. Saying it more is just gonna piss people off. If you're gonna leave - LEAVE. If you're gonna stay then heed the advice given to you by others here. I don't wanna hear about rolled up sleeves again for a few months OK!?

Registered Member
    Was ist hier ernst gemeint?

Quote Originally Posted by max1234
    Was ist hier ernst gemeint?

Yes, I think some guys here take it fairly seriously, though not sure how many would really want it done or would like it afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    Yes, I think some guys here take it fairly seriously, though not sure how many would really want it done or would like it afterwards
    It's HER!!! [Cuddles]

Personally, after looking at Knave's artwork, I must admit I... I... want to be ********* by a beautiful young woman wearing long socks, with the socks rolled up, and then we'll have a traditional Pagan wedding (but I guess I'll have to skip the orgy), and then I'll be her pet mouse after that.

Do any women here want to talk to me about rolling their socks up, giving my thinking organ a lobotomy, and then engaging in a traditional Pagan wedding so that they can have a *********/lobotomized mouse as a pet forever n' ever?

please tell me your shoe size before answering; beautiful women who wear something smaller than a size 10 pump need not apply.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Registered Member
    ouch thats a bit much and yet could be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    Do any women here want to talk to me about rolling their socks up, giving my thinking organ a lobotomy, and then engaging in a traditional Pagan wedding so that they can have a *********/lobotomized mouse as a pet forever n' ever?
    You make me cry when laughing. I hope you find lady with long socks.

Yeah I'm digging the socks idea

Continued anthology:

[QUOTE=Trouble][B][COLOR=LightGreen]It's HER!!! [Cuddles]

Personally, after looking at Knave's artwork, I must admit I... I... want to be ********* by a beautiful young woman wearing long socks, with the socks rolled up, and then we'll have a traditional Pagan wedding (but I guess I'll have to skip the orgy), and then I'll be her pet mouse after that.

Trouble, was that you in the women's sock dept. at macy's trying to roll down all the socks on all of the mannequins?

Big Supporter

Very rare but I think there are a few

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz

For most men with femdom ********** fantasies I think it is just that, a fantasy, and that most of them would probably not go through with it or like it afterwards.

But while they are very rare, I think there are a few such men who would really go through with it, maybe even enjoy it being done to them, and would be happy with it afterward. I think there are also a very few very submissive men who would let his mistress do anything to him she wants to do, even letting her ******** him. Very rare, but I think a few such men do exist.

Even more rare, I think there are a very few dominant women who would really ******** a man against his will and enjoy doing it to him. Very very rare, but I think there really are a very few very dominant women who aren't interested in "regular or normal sex" but who's real turn on is to have total absolute omnipotent Goddess power over a man and that for a few such women her ultimate turn on would be to ******** a man against his will then make him serve her for the rest of his life as her personal eunuch slave and would be happy with it afterward. Again very rare, but I think a very few such women do exist.

Do I think it has ever happened? I think almost anything we can think of has happened or been tried at least once.
    While it is extremely rare, I think there are a very few very rare cases where a very dominant woman like this has actually ********* her male slave against his will then made him to serve her for the rest of his life as her personal eunuch slave, and where both of them were very happy with it afterward in a lifelong mistress/slave relationship. Again extremely rare, but I think there are a very few very rare cases where it has happened.