check the ballbusting updates here

Page 157 of 468 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter
    Your renders are sooo great!! I really love them very very much!
    Please let us know what she will do next

I am a great fan of girls ********** guys with an elastrator.
    So i would ask you if you could do a few renders sometimes of a girl ********** guys with elastrator, by tying them down, so that they are helpless and then have to look how the band do its work and see their balls die!

I don`t know how complicated it its to make some different scenarios. One for example i would really like: A young farmgirl, aged 14-16, with working clothes and "wellies" on, has tied a guy to the wall in her fathers stable and than castrates him with an elastrator!
    Do think its possible to creat such a poser!!! That would fullfill a great wish, because there are so less pictures of this stuff existing!!

All other elastrator girl secenarios you like are very welcome too!
    Thank you very much HKG7, you rule!

Supreme Poster

********** movie clip and photo on masculine man !

Great, anyone wish to share ********** on handsome/masculine man photo and movie clip???

Drop me a line as i can't attach my movie clip here (any1 can tell me how?)

Email to me justin7714259@lycos.com

together with ur attachment pic or movie on **********.

I have few GREAT collection to share !!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by miaomiaocowboy View Post
    i can't attach my movie clip here (any1 can tell me how?)
    You can't attach movie clips here, only pictures. Web site likes Rapidshare and Megaupload would be ideal for you.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by stewieluis View Post
    i cant download it please re-upload on rapid or mediafire, thanks
    here ya go:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?adrqj4xy00d

partial text:
    Finally, notice how the head is strapped firmly to the table so he cannot damage his neck vertebras in his reflexive jerkings. The position of the head brings up an interesting question. One of the purposes of these labs is to test the male reaction to various stimuli, whether pain or, occasionally, even pleasure. Visuals are important. If the subject cannot see what is happening, the pain will not be as severe. Like*wise with pleasure. This is clearly untoward. We need to study reactions unattenuated and unadul*ter*ated. So what to do? Mirrors would be inconvenient. So watch as I solve that problem. I put on my gloves, lubricate them a bit and press my thumbs firmly here just below each eye. Sufficient pressure is applied, and out pops each eyeball. I now take each organ in turn, pull it away gently so as to not damage the optic nerve attached here at the back, and lay the eyeball on his cheek. ...

********** Pics

Have anyone new Pics about Women ********** man ? Please post more Pics.

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse View Post
    partial text:
    Finally, notice how the head is strapped firmly to the table so he cannot damage his neck vertebras in his reflexive jerkings. The position of the head brings up an interesting question. One of the purposes of these labs is to test the male reaction to various stimuli, whether pain or, occasionally, even pleasure. Visuals are important. If the subject cannot see what is happening, the pain will not be as severe. Like*wise with pleasure. This is clearly untoward. We need to study reactions unattenuated and unadul*ter*ated. So what to do? Mirrors would be inconvenient. So watch as I solve that problem. I put on my gloves, lubricate them a bit and press my thumbs firmly here just below each eye. Sufficient pressure is applied, and out pops each eyeball. I now take each organ in turn, pull it away gently so as to not damage the optic nerve attached here at the back, and lay the eyeball on his cheek. ...

Man, I'm the kinkiest, most perverted, and into hardcore violent cbt person i've known, but still, how the HELL is that sexy? Oooh yeah i love the thought of having my eyeballs taken out...

Maybe somebody post this link before me. http://www.slammr.net/pictures/pictures.htm

Hmm just a fake right?

Quote Originally Posted by linklierok View Post
    Man, I'm the kinkiest, most perverted, and into hardcore violent cbt person i've known, but still, how the HELL is that sexy? Oooh yeah i love the thought of having my eyeballs taken out...
    It's all in the context... ****** to watch your genitals vivisected, unable to look away or blink.

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse View Post
    It's all in the context... ****** to watch your genitals vivisected, unable to look away or blink.
    Heh i think some tape on the eyelids and a mirror would do the job fine and much more sexily.

Hi,
    very nice treat please go on

free VIDS for now

found this...Not a ********** site but tons of VIDs.
    Clip and past this link then where the link has 100 in it keep rising the number by one for the next page of VIDs, these girls really know how to bust a guys nuts, I don't know how long the link will work by doing the above... so enjoy it for now.
    http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/movie...hp?aff=1464084

Registered Member

wow

i just wanted to say that this is a great thread and I will try and see if I can track down anything new that hasn't been posted yet.

>:P

Registered Member

i found alot of links, but most of them are paysites!

damn!

i was thinking about photoshopping some pics myself.

any suggestions?