check the ballbusting updates here

Page 158 of 468 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by cptcock View Post
    Have anyone new Pics about Women ********** man ? Please post more Pics.
    Instead of begging for more pix why don't you share with us your fantasy.How would you like to be *********?

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Instead of begging for more pix why don't you share with us your fantasy.How would you like to be *********?
    Great idea!

I have a fantasy of a voluptuous woman with big tits and an unshaven pussy, to tie me up and use a Burdizzo on me against my will.

...and,
    I would like to find a woman I could role play with and have her use an elastrator on me. <---This one I might actually try if I can find her.

Hope you guys find this funny. I've posted before the vid of my "balls" getting smashed with a hammer by my wife. (its really cherry tomatoes). Whenever I posted it I made this clear, but apparently someone took my vid and posted it on heaven666. The comments have people arguing over whether its real or not, which I found hilarious.

http://www.heaven666.org/brutal-ball...ring-10125.php

I added a comment that it was mine and fake, likely no one will believe it.

Some people were pretty negative, so if you guys like it you should post there so people know I'm not the only freak that gets off on that kind of thing.

Theres some other cbt stuff on that site as well, most of it pretty extreme.

my dream in my hand

Here is another game I made and it is even better than the previous games.
    Make sure to get a Java-runtime environment and to extract all of the files in the rar. Then just double click on the first icon (not the folders). This game is a lot like minesweeper so I should not have to explain too much. I have a feeling that the story lines in my previous games detracted from the game so this game has no story line.

You need to complete the level to move to the next one. Each time you complete a level on the full-sized board you can access that level at anytime even during another game. The levels are just the difficulty to the game (meaning more mines). If you hit a mine you get *********, which is why I decided to put it in this thread. If you think the game is too fast or too slow just change the speed by going to File/speed/[whatever number you want]. Higher numbers means that the game goes slower. You will also need to set your default image viewer to your web browser otherwise you will end up with a hundred files open at once! You can do this by right clicking on any of the images in the folders and clicking open image with/set default/[your web browser]. I hope this is not too complicated or sound like too much trouble. If you have any questions, complaints, or find any bugs please contact me through this forum.

Here is the site to download the file.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/132190116/NewGame.rar

At first the game is super easy and than it gets harder as you go. The only problem I can see is that there are only a few tiles and not nearly as many as minesweeper normally has but because of the way it is made that would require quite a bit of time to do. You will understand when you try it. Is there anything else that I should be aware of?

I do not usually get any feedback after making these games so I would appreciate it if someone would tell me what is good, bad, or ugly about the game. In other words if the game was specifically made for you what would you want changed?

One more thing I forgot the mention is that the numbers you get my clicking on the boxes do not just read the hazards (mines) like minesweeper does but instead it actually tells you about the boxes on the far side of the screen. Let me give you a demonstration.

The color is messed up in this photo but the idea is that a mine is where the ! is at and the 1 on the right side is pointing at it even though it is not tangent to the mine. This is because the board goes around like a globe. Obviously the board is a lot bigger and this is just a cut out. Anyway I hope I have not confused anyone too much.

By level 6 36&#37; of the board is made up of mines and I am not even sure it is possible to win put I threw in a good ending if anybody can get that far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Bitmap Image.jpg  

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cirkumizirani View Post
    my dream in my hand

Isn't that cute. Too bad it isn't my sack.
    Gives a whole new meaning to the old song,"Papa's got a brand new bag".

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by want2b333 View Post
    Isn't that cute. Too bad it isn't my sack.
    Gives a whole new meaning to the old song,"Papa's got a brand new bag".
    Too bad we can't see up her skirt and get a look at that hairy, salmon scented pussy.
    Just my opinion

genital destruction for dummies

Today's safety lesson....never urinate on a 220 watt 3 phase electric fence!

(OMG!)
    I hope that the upload works out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter_ 2008-07-26 23.32.39.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by cirkumizirani View Post
    my dream in my hand

very nice, wish they were mine she was holding also (in a fantasy sort of way if you know what i mean)

hello guys, I have one picture Im attaching. Hope you guys like it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hawt.jpg  

so sick but so true.