check the ballbusting updates here

Page 21 of 470 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

What about this one?

Big Supporter

Women's ********** fantasies, feelings, views, experiences.

Almost all the femdom ********** fantasies and stuff we hear about are from submissive men. Submissive men's femdom ********** fantasies, views, experiences, etc. That seems to be very unbalanced and one sided.

I'm sure there are women who have femdom ********** fantasies where she castrates a man, and women who have engaged in mock ********** play. I'm sure there are women who have had experiences with **********. I would like to hear from women about their femdom ********** fantasies, thoughts, feelings, views, and ********** experiences the same way we hear from men about theirs.

Could some of the women here share that with us?

Registered Member

Hi,

well it is my first post in this forum, so hello to everyone here
    I have ********** fantasies too and don`t know why I have them. But it is a long wish of me, to get castratet by a girl. All the pics and post in this forum really turns me on and let my wish become bigger, but I haven`t found a girl which would try to make my wish come true yet. Well but I`m really happy that I have found this forum. There are not many forums like that, where you can talk about ********** fantasies.

Big Supporter

You might also like the Eunuch.org forum

Quote Originally Posted by ********_me
    Hi,

well it is my first post in this forum, so hello to everyone here
    I have ********** fantasies too and don`t know why I have them. But it is a long wish of me, to get castratet by a girl. All the pics and post in this forum really turns me on and let my wish become bigger, but I haven`t found a girl which would try to make my wish come true yet. Well but I`m really happy that I have found this forum. There are not many forums like that, where you can talk about ********** fantasies.

If you like this thread ********_me, you might also like to visit eunuch.org
    it is also called Eunuch Archive. They have a message board, also stories and in many of the stories it is women doing the **********. Some of the stories are also written in German. I think you might like eunuch.org and eunuch archive.

Registered Member

Favorite Cutter

Just wondered who guys fanatsised most about doing the act - me without a doubt my ex mother in law. She used to have propensity to his type of activity as well, no there's aphot shoot I'd love do to!!

Registered Member
    If you like this thread ********_me, you might also like to visit eunuch.org
    it is also called Eunuch Archive. They have a message board, also stories and in many of the stories it is women doing the **********. Some of the stories are also written in German. I think you might like eunuch.org and eunuch archive
    Thanx Castratrix`s Pet but I already know this page and like it very much. There are some nice stories and good fantasies about **********. Itīs a fantastic page for ********** fantasies.

Fake but hot

What a nice idea to think of a hungry lady...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails waitertheresa460(1).jpg   classic.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    Almost all the femdom ********** fantasies and stuff we hear about are from submissive men. Submissive men's femdom ********** fantasies, views, experiences, etc. That seems to be very unbalanced and one sided.

I'm sure there are women who have femdom ********** fantasies where she castrates a man, and women who have engaged in mock ********** play. I'm sure there are women who have had experiences with **********. I would like to hear from women about their femdom ********** fantasies, thoughts, feelings, views, and ********** experiences the same way we hear from men about theirs.

Could some of the women here share that with us?
    Would love to hear from some women about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    Would love to hear from some women about this.
    I suppose I'm probably a rare case, but...

I have this fantasy where I have a penis, get busted for a while, and then snipped.

[/wierd]

Big Supporter
    Oh, then you understand our fantasies very well

Quote Originally Posted by Dereknor
    Oh, then you understand our fantasies very well
    Yeah, but, like I said, I'm probably a rare case. (Nutcase, most likely.)

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    Yeah, but, like I said, I'm probably a rare case. (Nutcase, most likely.)
    Your fantasy in no weirder than us guy who fantasize about the same thing. The idea of switching gender roles is fun for most of us. Your fantasy is just a little harder to simulate. Maybe you should find a partner who will let you play with a strapon and "emasculate" you by taking it away at the end.

Hi everyone!

I search so many other page before found this forum.
    And this is grandiose.

Hi.. I am a medical student.And i advice you to permit blood circulation into your balls at least once an hour. if you dont do that, your balls could be damaged because of the lack of oxygen.

Before permanent damage!

Quote Originally Posted by ballbusted
    Does anyone know how long you can band your balls before you cause any permanent damage.
    Hi.. I am a medical student.And i advice you to permit blood circulation into your balls at least once an hour. if you dont do that, your balls could be damaged because of the lack of oxygen.