check the ballbusting updates here

Page 218 of 468 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Supreme Poster

uncle buck

i thought this one was took down years ago but somehow found it again amazon warrior woman from uncle bucks scratchpad

http://cnbhorror.com/desiree/members...Sunset/g04.htm

Vid

Don't know if this one has been posted yet or not.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dML69...eature=related

Supreme Poster

sex express.... diversions

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    The same as the Sex Exspress i uploaded here but its cool that theres a new place to download this from now
    It sure would have been better had he been conscious while she was taking it from him. I would have preferred the stab edited out and we could have imagined him immobilized or passed out. I'm still not sure if penectomy and ********** are the same topic. Shouldn't she be cutting his nuts off?

From my site, Amazon Femdom http://sorenutz.eroticillusions.com ...
    Amazon castrations! These particular images had to be removed from the site due to Verotel's content guidelines, so I'll post them here! Enjoy!

have you all really busted a guys balls before? wonder how it feels like

nice pics - thanx. Would be an interesting world.....

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    i thought this one was took down years ago but somehow found it again amazon warrior woman from uncle bucks scratchpad

http://cnbhorror.com/desiree/members...Sunset/g04.htm
    nice post i saw the images years back on cnbhorror site but i have not seen any updated versions yet.

kk

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img20090320211040.jpg   img20090320210916.jpg   img20090321090458.jpg  

Hi - New member here. I was pleased to run across this site and then to find this particular thread. ********** is my favorite topic.
    Medical types of things have always been exciting for me, espically anything to do with testicles or a penis.

I was raised on a farm and we had two burdizzo's that we used from time to time on our livestock. One was a little bit smaller and the other was a large one. When I could get away to the barn, I would pull down my pants and squeeze my ballsack with one or the other of the burdizzo's. It would always make me so excited! I of course never went "all the way" because the pain was to much and I wimped out, but I came close a few times. Part of the excitment was that I would get caught and the other part was that with a little more pressure on the burdizzo handle I could become a eunuch.

I had read about eunuch's as I started to mature. The "sex manual" that I was given for my "sex education" went into a great bit of detail about the function of the testes and and how eunuch's were prized in the old days for the great choirs of the time. I thought at the time how great it would be to have no body hair and that my voice would never change.

As I grew older I thought at the time that I would never want to be a father and that if I was a eunuch that would take care of that.

Now that I am older still, ********** at the hands of a firm but gentle woman who is doing this for "us" or doing it for "my own good" is the stuff my fantasy life lives on.

More later.

Quote Originally Posted by MAMORU View Post
    An Asian woman eats her penis.
    They love cherry boy's pure penis.
    just like vc women like to cut off GI cock and balls in war time.

Hy HBB - this are horny and amaizing pics, thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunagwa View Post
    You are a god, this is the best!
    why she cutting off men penis, what wrong with her????????????

Quote Originally Posted by sorenutz007 View Post
    From my site, Amazon Femdom http://sorenutz.eroticillusions.com ...
    Amazon castrations! These particular images had to be removed from the site due to Verotel's content guidelines, so I'll post them here! Enjoy!

excellent work!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhiway View Post
    just like vc women like to cut off GI cock and balls in war time.
    You said it zhiway. Those VC women loved those cherry boys. When you consider that most of the GIs going to Nam were in their late teens, there were a lot of guys that never knew the pleasure of being with a woman sexually. Something they reminded the men of as they slid their knives between their bound captives legs. I wonder if any of the women gave them a taste of sex either oral of vaginal before they severed their genitals. Just to let them feel what they will be missing should they survive the torture at the hands of some of the most sadistic female warriors.