check the ballbusting updates here

Page 221 of 468 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7020

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Supreme Poster

ty

feels good to have people appreciate the work for a change its not easy getting these scenes i mean i know people like pics too but iam no artist and most the pics u can find are on the gurochan sites from penis guro 1 as far as i know all the way up to penis guro 9 with about 100 pics per penis guro site of course some are repeates and it is just animation but theres some good ones but as many videos out there of this actually happening makes me think its more popular then i orginally thought
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-1904795.jpg   vlcsnap-1907574.jpg  

Supreme Poster

thanks for the great clips and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    ya know this one has been around awhile but i dont remember if it was posted here or not its a japenese animie penectomy bite off scene

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FFU5XTIU
    I was wondering if you found any clips of castratios. Penectomy is not quite the same thing as **********. Nullification would do, too.

Supreme Poster

bitten off scene

heres a vampiric type one caniablistic / witchcraft cant quite tell what they are but there immortals and they play helpless captives to some guys that think there easy pickings then punish em one gets his shlong blown off and the other guy thats in a wheelchair with a nasty attitude that brought up the guys that are holding the females captive is horney as hell and demands a blowjob and at first shes relunctunt but then she gets into it and gives them as much mercy as they where gonna give her and her friends who they thought they had right where they wanted em

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FR6NZTY

Supreme Poster

testing123

Quote Originally Posted by attis2 View Post
    I was wondering if you found any clips of castratios. Penectomy is not quite the same thing as **********. Nullification would do, too.
    ill look for ya like i said i get what i come across there not easy findings period but as many as there are it must be a common thing

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    ill look for ya like i said i get what i come across there not easy findings period but as many as there are it must be a common thing
    Man I dont know how the hell you find these things, mabye I just suck at searching for stuff but I have tried and the most that I find are pics that have already been posted to this thread. In either case thank you for your hard work, please know that it is greatly appreciated. Hell I signed up for a month of rapidshare just so I could download all the ones that you uploaded to that site in a reasonable amount of time.

Supreme Poster

New cartoons

My new Cartoons can be found at
    http://femtoons.blogspot.com
    please leave a comment

Nice Drawings

Quote Originally Posted by sexyclyde View Post
    My new Cartoons can be found at
    http://femtoons.blogspot.com
    please leave a comment
    Some really great drawings there. I wish I could draw like that.

These are HOT! Great art. I personally wish that the amazons were not giants, though. I'd rather see regular sized women dominate the guys! For whatever reasons in outerspace or on a strange island, they just happen to be stronger than men.

Quote Originally Posted by sorenutz007 View Post
    From my site, Amazon Femdom http://sorenutz.eroticillusions.com ...
    Amazon castrations! These particular images had to be removed from the site due to Verotel's content guidelines, so I'll post them here! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin89 View Post
    very nice this cocks
    love those meat.

Quote Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
    Any man taken prisoner of war should not be but should expect to be *********. It has been performed on POWs for centuries. About all you can hope for is that the one doing the slicing is as sexy Ilsa or even as hot as a good looking Vietnamese chick. If you are going to be made sexless it might as well be that the last thing you feel wrapped around your package is the hand of a woman. !!
    is it real happen in war time???? male always get *********. I thought it justs make up story for people who like to read it, I never heard any news or from tv.

Quote Originally Posted by zhiway View Post
    is it real happen in war time???? male always get *********. I thought it justs make up story for people who like to read it, I never heard any news or from tv.
    It did happen in Vietnam but the news media will not use the work *********.
    They like to use the word tortured or mutilated, even now as to what is going on in the middle east. There were two soldiers captured and the media said mutilated. But the mutilation did consist of them being *********.

Supreme Poster

Pink Panther

This is the asian version has a manhood slice off scene after a fight and a ********** threat type intimidation with a guy tied down on the ground with his arms above him and his legs spread open wide as the back of a motorcycle tire spins fercoiously at his balls by asian woman threating to destroy his manhood

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8L0A69JK

Did you see how fast she cut that thing between his legs off ? WOW.
    I love it. Especially when done by a sexy Asian woman.!!!

During the Vietnam war, an average of 700 men a year "survived" genital mutilations either loss of cock and or balls and were sent home sexless. Most from land mine schrapnel or a bullet slicing off their prick or nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by fullsett View Post
    It did happen in Vietnam but the news media will not use the work *********.
    They like to use the word tortured or mutilated, even now as to what is going on in the middle east. There were two soldiers captured and the media said mutilated. But the mutilation did consist of them being *********.

Quote Originally Posted by fullsett View Post
    During the Vietnam war, an average of 700 men a year "survived" genital mutilations either loss of cock and or balls and were sent home sexless. Most from land mine schrapnel or a bullet slicing off their prick or nuts.
    I am not sure whether the Vietnam war stories were true or just an attempt to keep GIs from having sex with the locals.