check the ballbusting updates here

Page 248 of 469 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 7031

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Traveller View Post
    Young and beautiful girl performs a simultaneous ********** of 4 guys. How is it possible? Look at this!

That is awesome pictures. I like it! I like the way the males have no face/identity. The woman castrates the guys, but first she emasculate them with taking off their face. That is really humiliating before the **********. The woman is very powerful.

What program does make this? I want to try it!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    What program does make this? I want to try it!
    Sorry, but I am not the author of these pictures.

More mass castrations

Would like to see more mass castrations. Also Amazon warriors performing battlefield castrations on defeated male opponents.

Jimenez-Garcia: Thatnk you for your last post

It's always good for the ladies on this thread to find new ways to ******** us males.

The more painful, the better.

Big Supporter
    There was a report on the Enunch org website about by an individual who ********* himself through repeated injections of alcohol into his testis. He detailed his experiences. The pain was initially low, since the alcohol numbed the testis, but became very painful after a little while. He repeated the application a few times and his testicles began to shrink over the coming weeks. His sexual drive deminished, but he still could get an erection and ejaculate although it became more difficult as time passed. I believe he suffered no additional consequences requiring any medical intervention, but is a eunuch, which is what he desired.

Supreme Poster

trophy room

Hope everyone likes was just a fast drawing and coloring is bad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new chop1.jpg  

hot post

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post

Thanks for the link. The pictures of needles through the cock were hot. Loved her smile as she held up the needle.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by knife888 View Post
    Would like to see more mass castrations. Also Amazon warriors performing battlefield castrations on defeated male opponents.
    How about castrations performed by Viet Cong women on their enemy captives. Would you like to see that?

Quote Originally Posted by knife888 View Post
    Here you are! This theme turns me on as well. It is difficult to imagine something more humiliating for guys then to be defeated on the battlefield, raped and after all ********* by Amazons!

My favorite perversion...

wonderfull pictures , it is one of my favorites fantasies....Sometimes i think in the case of those germans who eat the penis and balls cooied of one of them.mmm
    [/quote]

Supreme Poster
    yes, I like the idea of Amazons ****** then ********** male prisoners.

Those are awsome pics

Wink Thanks to Night Traveler

Thanks for the three additional pictures.

Interrogation, Torture, **********

Hi - I'm new to the forum.

My favourite fantasies are interrogation, torture and ********** and so this whole thread is very exciting to me. The first time I realized the power of these fantasies was when I was about 11 years old and I read Cassino Royale for the first time - I know it has now become something of a cliche because of the recent film, but in the book Flemming's narration is minimal but so erotic - I used to read it again and again and was always aroused by it. In the book, Bond is stripped and doubled over onto a chair, then tied in position so that his balls dangle over the back of the seat. He is then subjected to light/firm taps to his scrotum with a bamboo cane - I used to imagine myself in that position and have since always loved that quasy throb of beaten balls. From memory, Flemming's description says something like.." Of course there is towards the end a sexual element to the torture".

I'm very much looking forward to participating in the forum.
    N