check the ballbusting updates here

Page 253 of 470 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7040

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    I know I keep asking this over and over again, but I would love to see some pictures and videos showing or portraying a surgical ********** being performed by a beautiful young woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I'm sure if a woman was performing a surgical ********** and she was wearing a long sleeve shirt at the time that she would roll up her sleeves, probably she would roll her sleeves up well above her elbows to perform the **********. Would like to know what any of the women here who are into ********** feel about that one.

Does anyone here have or can anyone here make any pictures or videos showing this and post them here please? Thank you.
    It is your common theme, Castratrix's pet, but keep it in your mind. After you see the fantasy or live it, you will be ruined. That fantasy will lose all power in mind. Then you have to find another fantasy. Getting another good fantasy will be troublesome. lol

I know I keep asking this over and over again, but I would love to see some pictures and videos showing or portraying a surgical ********** being performed by a beautiful young woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I'm sure if a woman was performing a surgical ********** and she was wearing a long sleeve shirt at the time that she would roll up her sleeves, probably she would roll her sleeves up well above her elbows to perform the **********. Would like to know what any of the women here who are into ********** feel about that one.

Does anyone here have or can anyone here make any pictures or videos showing this and post them here please? Thank you.

I do castrations in the winter time like that but it's on cattle instead of men. LOL. Unlike most people I don't like nice clean methods of **********. I like the nice slow messy type. The slower it is on the victim the funner it is for me. Knives are the way I use to ******** cattle. And they'd be the way I'd use if I ever ********* a man too.

Chinese queen performing **********

Thanks for this femaledom's forum which provides us a platform to communicate, I will try to contribute my power and please share all kinds of your collections, of course, the ********** is prefered in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.JPG  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    It is your common theme, Castratrix's pet, but keep it in your mind. After you see the fantasy or live it, you will be ruined. That fantasy will lose all power in mind. Then you have to find another fantasy. Getting another good fantasy will be troublesome. lol
    I don't think seeing it will cause the fantasy to be ruined. Does seeing a girl ballbust a guy make you not any longer want to be ballbusted? No.

So why would seeing a ********** done by a girl wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows make me no longer have a fantasy about being ********* by a girl?

Big Supporter

I would still love to see some pictures and videos showing this. I wish someone here would have or would make some pictures or videos showing this and please post them here. I don't have the equipment or ability to make any of them myself so I have to search for and ask for ones that others have.

I would really like to know what others here think about ********** and ********** fantasies in general, and about my sleeve fetish. Would especially like to know what women members here think about all this.

I think my sleeve fetish thing is about symbols of power.

Me wearing a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms covered completely to my hands in long sleeves symbolizes weakness, inferiority, and submission.

The castratrix wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows symbolizes power, omnipotence, supremacy, and dominance.

What do others here think? Especially what do women here think? I would really like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by queencutcock View Post
    Thanks for this femaledom's forum which provides us a platform to communicate, I will try to contribute my power and please share all kinds of your collections, of course, the ********** is prefered in my opinion.
    I just love the pic! where can i get more with her and or movie? ^_^

What a great thread, been trying to catch up but will post soon!

hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Raina_1985 View Post
    ...Unlike most people I don't like nice clean methods of **********. I like the nice slow messy type. The slower it is on the victim the funner it is for me. Knives are the way I use to ******** cattle.

I wouldn't be so sure about that Raina, I would bet that most people here likes much more the.... nice slow messy type using knives, than the polite, correct, surgical procedure. This is because the emotional value is extremely enhaced in the "rough" type much more that in the other one.

Let's start an opinion poll. My vote to the slow messy type.

Big Supporter
    I guess it's pretty obvious from my other posts that I also prefer the "slow messy type" of **********.

My favorite ********** scenario is where the man being ********* is wearing a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered completely to his hands in long sleeves. He is the only man there, surrounded by beautiful, sadistic, very dominant women who are female supremists. The castratrix herself is wearing a long sleeve shirt. She rolls up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows, and she surgically castrates him very very slowly doing it the way a surgeon would perform the **********. There is bleeding, and fluid from his ball sack, and he cums for the last time while she is performing the ********** surgery, in fact she even masturbates him while she is performing the **********. The ********** surgery takes an hour, maybe even longer than an hour for her to perform. An hour or more of intense agony for him as he suffers physically, sexually, and emotionally at her hands as she castrates him. In agony he totally worships her as Goddess as she cuts his nuts out and his manhood is slowly and agonizingly destroyed at her hands, worship of her that will continue forever after the operation.

Yeah, I go with the slow messy type.

To me there is also something very deeply spiritual about femdom **********. To me without question, God is female, God is Goddess. As she castrates me, the castratrix herself becomes and is God Herself.

I would really like to know what others here, especially what any of the women here think of this.

Some caption pictures

Again I like the thought provoking stuff. Anything ********** is good.
    Last edited by wiffin; 04-03-2012 at 08:57 AM.

what a rush

Grest dialouge in this one. You don't actually see the moment, but like so many things, its more about the set-up.
    http://www.deviantclip.com/Media-597...astration.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ballbustmen View Post

His ball turn to nothing......

%100 fake.

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    It is a fake. The guy that made that video explain in another forum (I don't remember forum name, sorry) that he has two small tomato in paper wrap for testicle. His real testicle is under the board.

But... It is still fun to see testicle smashing!