check the ballbusting updates here

Page 255 of 470 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7039

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    ya know mr only 2 post contribute yourself and stop complaining about others post ive contributed alot too this group and forum its good too see others contribute maybe ur opion would matter to others if u post something good and quit being a leach with only 2 post ur complaint means nothing too us Ty too all who have contributed
    He expressed his point in a very polite and respectful way. You're overreacting way more than a teenager having her first periods. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    ya know mr only 2 post contribute yourself and stop complaining about others post ive contributed alot too this group and forum its good too see others contribute maybe ur opion would matter to others if u post something good and quit being a leach with only 2 post ur complaint means nothing too us Ty too all who have contributed
    So those who like penectomy - to the point that they have made their own thread on this very board - can just go screw themselves?! You'll post what you want, where you want, huh?

BTW, I have occasionally had a glance or two at the penectomy thread. I haven't seen you contribute there much. Honest question: Why not? When I posted my original post, it was on the first/top page. Nice and easy to find. I know you know of its existence

Seriously, while I admitted to being selfish with my first post, that was not my whole motivation. If you were to take my suggestion - and it was only a suggestion - there are others out there who should be pleased, as well.

But meanwhile, please carry on with your overreactive flaming. It's not like it hurts or anything.

Regardless, here's a bit of what I hope will be accepted as a peace offering, since you are right in that I haven't been the most contributory member:

penis guro 10

penis guro 9

penis guro 8

penis guro 7

penis guro 2

a different penis guro 2

penis guro - 1000 replies!

Note: There are some redundant pics across the various guro threads, as well as the occasional obligatory bickering - this is the internet, after all, but I like to think I picked out the better threads from that board to link here. Finally:

pic post board - Japanese

With the last link above: Use the little gray button in the lower left at the bottom of the page to go to the next page, and after that, the button in that same area to the right will continue backward, while the left one will bring you back forward.

Now, RK, do me a favor and go check out the penectomy thread. What you will see there will have taken maybe 90 seconds to accomplish...

Supreme Poster

just viewed all your post on here

Quote Originally Posted by Pupuce View Post
    He expressed his point in a very polite and respectful way. You're overreacting way more than a teenager having her first periods. Grow up.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yes ur a supreme poster but all youve done is comment on stuff people have contributed!!You yourself havent added anything either too the forum except coments or complaints

Supreme Poster

here is free just email for 5 clips full

Now, RK, do me a favor and go check out the penectomy thread. What you will see there will have taken maybe 90 seconds to accomplish...[/QUOTE]

http://www.americanvice.com/dvd.php?...13&cid=106&a=1 download click on mp4 Computer (is fake lol)

Very good websites !

very good in fact.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by serge View Post
    Now, RK, do me a favor and go check out the penectomy thread. What you will see there will have taken maybe 90 seconds to accomplish...
    http://www.americanvice.com/dvd.php?...13&cid=106&a=1 download click on mp4 Computer (is fake lol)[/QUOTE]

look is here:Autumn Squash With Savory Cock she is cooking in the kitchen a cock boy for eating lol is free long clip nobody look why please is a good film no credit cart,just inscription email.

Big Supporter
    a couple ones, maybe already posted here, but I dunno.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3f13.jpg   207.jpg   Kiara (3).jpg   142  he asked for last come to be a handjob .jpg  
    "they're ripe for the taking"
    yes they are ^^

The picts. in this thread should be called detachments iso attachments

thanks to all the posters.

Here's one I hope you like....It's mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG2703-sm.JPG  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowltrekor View Post
    Has anyone seen the film playroom? This hot chic performs a penectomy on a tied down helpless man who has a sex addiction! this film is extremely bloody. After cutting off his cock, the gal smiling, picks it up holds it out to the boss hoodlum, who licks the bloody head. the ********** gal next shakes the dick in the face of another woman who seems up-set by the proceedings. I found this film on www.TLAraw.com
    Wow this sounds hot. Do you have the flik? Can you post some of it in a clip?
    Thanks

Too many men in this sequence, speaking for myself of course...
    The name of the movie is Playroom or Consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by nightowltrekor View Post
    Has anyone seen the film playroom? This hot chic performs a penectomy on a tied down helpless man who has a sex addiction! this film is extremely bloody. After cutting off his cock, the gal smiling, picks it up holds it out to the boss hoodlum, who licks the bloody head. the ********** gal next shakes the dick in the face of another woman who seems up-set by the proceedings. I found this film on www.TLAraw.com
    That sounds like fun, naked guy tied down

Jenny

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    That sounds like fun, naked guy tied down

Jenny
    Exactly what would you do if you had a guy tied down like that Jenny? Please describe in detail. Also, would you do it alone or would you have some of your girlfriends there to watch or help?

It would be interesting to hear from the girls here as to what she would really do to a guy if she had him tied down totally helpless and she could do anything to him she wanted to do. Wonder if any of them would ******** him and in detail just how she would do it. I'm sure with some of the Goddesses here that ********** could become a slow painful artform at her hands.

Supreme Poster

Blood and sex nightmare

Reedkritt, the movie you are referring to is called Blood and sex nightmare. I found this movie at www.TLAraw.com Actually, i think the person doing the penectomy was a man, it looked like a guy's hand to me.