check the ballbusting updates here

Page 261 of 468 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 7020

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by testycoles View Post
    ok.. this one might be a little bit brutal...
    Annnnnnnd.... Snip. Done. Wonderful...

Big Supporter
    Just saw the film Holy Mountain. It contains two ********** scenes -- one performed by a man in front of a large group of other men as an initiation ritual into a religious order (the leader thanks the initiate for sacrificing "a piece of himself," and places a jar containing something fleshy and bloody on a wall which he says to now be complete in having "a thousand testicles" (there are many similar jars lining the wall).

The other scene has the ********** performed by a woman, although you don't see her do it, only the man's prolonged reaction.

Great movie in general.

Supreme Poster

looking for movie

Do you have any idea where i could find the movie Holy mountain?

You guys are such a bad influence, corrupting my innocent little brainmeats! We had kielbasa for lunch today and every time I took a bite I kept imagining it was my ex's penis.

So, here I am, sitting across the table from my mom and sister, squirming every time I take a bite. Good thing nobody noticed. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzycat View Post
    You guys are such a bad influence, corrupting my innocent little brainmeats! We had kielbasa for lunch today and every time I took a bite I kept imagining it was my ex's penis.

So, here I am, sitting across the table from my mom and sister, squirming every time I take a bite. Good thing nobody noticed. XD
    I am guessing the meal was satisfying, then?

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    I am guessing the meal was satisfying, then?
    I'm eating the leftovers right now.

Wait a minute, Kielbasa? How big WAS he?
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Wait a minute, Kielbasa? How big WAS he?
    Big. Like, 'too big' big.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowltrekor View Post
    Do you have any idea where i could find the movie Holy mountain?
    It's fairly famous... apparently it was John Lennon's favourite movie. But it's really fucked up, and old, so wherever you can find obscure good films in your area.

Big. Like, 'too big' big.
    I don't understand.

That's not possible.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Supreme Poster

Girl gangs

Acouple of members on this site(that i have noticed so far) have mentioned an all girl gang in California going after servicemen and cutting off their cocks just for the fun of it. Years ago, i read about a gang of teenage girls in California in the 50's who were responsible for a wave of horrible mutilations (as the magazine put it) and it took the police quite some time to catch them because they never suspected school girls. Also, they used razor blades to cut these men, which they hid in their beehive hairdos. I wonder if this might be the same gang of girls?

I don't understand.

That's not possible.
    You see, in Russian "kielbasa" means "sausage".
    Lizzycat, did you have in mind this?

I don't understand.

That's not possible.
    Well, at least I can fit the keilbasa in my mouth. I couldn't fit him in there.

Keilbasa, sausage...either way, I want more. XD

Quote Originally Posted by nightowltrekor View Post
    Acouple of members on this site(that i have noticed so far) have mentioned an all girl gang in California going after servicemen and cutting off their cocks just for the fun of it. Years ago, i read about a gang of teenage girls in California in the 50's who were responsible for a wave of horrible mutilations (as the magazine put it) and it took the police quite some time to catch them because they never suspected school girls. Also, they used razor blades to cut these men, which they hid in their beehive hairdos. I wonder if this might be the same gang of girls?
    By the way, here is an exellent video about a girl gang, how they ride on scooters with a necklace of severed cocks and balls. While one of them has sex with guys they met on the road, the other girl cuts their dicks off.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=736QCU1F

Lightbulb

I wish my penis was on that table to serve your hunger..