check the ballbusting updates here

Page 30 of 469 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by ottobeused
    I don't know why you would think ********** a man would be any more dangerous then doing a dog or horse, balls are balls. know you do have a point on the psychological part of your post, for some men losing their nuts would be hard to deal with.
    well its not just danger of the operation itself...it isn't illegal to ******** a horse...it can be to ******** a man. i still don't think that would stop some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by ottobeused
    I would let the right woman cut them off.
    Go on Snoods sort him out I know ya don't like blood but my guess is that there wouldn't be any if you used two bands and cut between them.

Quote Originally Posted by SIL
    Go on Snoods sort him out I know ya don't like blood but my guess is that there wouldn't be any if you used two bands and cut between them.
    here's a medical interjection for practicing "safe" **********...if you cut between the two bands there will still be blood...just not alot and it won't spurt out it will kinda ooze. now if you were to cut it with a knife that were hot enough to seal the wound as you cut...then there would be no blood. and also no need for bands. like a hot knife through butter...just don't try and spread it on a bagel that would be gross and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mgspecter
    here's a medical interjection for practicing "safe" **********...if you cut between the two bands there will still be blood...just not alot and it won't spurt out it will kinda ooze. now if you were to cut it with a knife that were hot enough to seal the wound as you cut...then there would be no blood. and also no need for bands. like a hot knife through butter...just don't try and spread it on a bagel that would be gross and wrong.
    Never do that! if you use a hot knife through butter, you can die be cause of sepsis. you can use a burdizzo to be *********. but you can't do that yourself because of the pain.you can't give yourself that much pain. nobody can.
    But,why to be ********* now?why not to play with our balls for more? many females could kick and do anything they want to our balls. when we get bored,or we want to try the final game, we can get *********.. if you want an incisional cut on your scrotum,you can do that also. but i advice dont have your balls cut off. you will need them to serve women.
    and when you decide to be *********,i think you should firstly have one of your balls cut off. then in an other game, you would cut the other.you can play this game just for twice in your life!

I don't know if God is Female but "she / he" sure made it easy for a males balls to be removed. If you ever hear woman talking when they think a man is not around, they talk about ********** men alot, any time a man has done something wrong its "we should ******** him". I don't think I have ever heard men talking about cutting off a womans tits or clit just because she cheated on him. I think women really like the idea, and more are willing to do it then we men think. that is if they could change the laws to make it OK to do.

but there is no anti ********** law...if you want to be ********* and can have a doctor do it...then its a legal procedure that falls somewhere in the realm of cosmetic surgery. hell you could probably even have a vet do it.

great pics thanks for posting link

********** by surgeon

Probably could not get it done in a US hospital. Maybe in an office. The ethics folks would stop the office. Will have to do considerable shopping. Maybe in the third world.

Surgically is it quite simple, takes about 45 minutes max. Is done legitimately for certain cancers.

I don't see why the ethics folks would have a problem with it...its just another form of body modification...like piercings, or tattoos.

I wish I were a Vampire, so I could remove cock, balls, limbs, whatever, and they'd just regenerate overnight. One of my fave movie scenes is in the vampire club in Blade2, where a vampire girl's back is peeled open and her spine exposed, and a vampire "surgeon" is fiddling around inside her with metal tools, and she smiles up at Blade as he walks by with a sexy look of suppressed pain...

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse
    I wish I were a Vampire, so I could remove cock, balls, limbs, whatever, and they'd just regenerate overnight. One of my fave movie scenes is in the vampire club in Blade2, where a vampire girl's back is peeled open and her spine exposed, and a vampire "surgeon" is fiddling around inside her with metal tools, and she smiles up at Blade as he walks by with a sexy look of suppressed pain...
    yeah that would be awesome...being able to absolutely destroy my bits and have them working again the next day ready to be abused again. Would be a dream come true.

Bullied by eunuchs

not sure if this really applies to this forum, but an interesting article for the aftermath of **********:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...,3843974.story

In reply to post 425

you never know...she could need a coin purse
    You know there are people who actually make purses of scrotums
    from all kinds of animals, like kangaroos, bulls etc.

It is even possible to buy such "prescious" items via the internet.
    Personally I am not interested in such things b/c it gives me an
    unpleasant feeling

Just follow this link: www.australiagift.com/scrotum_shop/scrotum.htm

Maybe a little bizarre but maybe the ladies fancy a new purse?
    Trots om nootjes te hebben / proud to have nuts

those poor kangaroos...would be interesting if someone made my nuts into a purse though...kinda freaky too.

an ex-girlfriend once gave me one of those kangaroo scrotums...the label on the package was "I'm Roo-n'd" and had a picture of a kangaroo with a nice big "X" bandage across his crotch. We'd never done any BB, but I think she kinda knew somehow