check the ballbusting updates here

Page 314 of 470 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 7039

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

link doesnt work

the link doesnt work

have her name so we can google it

Quote Originally Posted by Aquahammer1500 View Post
    If anyone is serious about being ********* by a dominatrix in the NYC area, I stumbled across one who stated she would love doing it. I have a ballbusting/trampling session with her, and from what I hear she is pretty intense. Though I cant say I am ready to part with mine just yet haha. Here is the post if anyone is interested

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/topic/1233-ballbusting-101/page__p__13004__hl__stomp__fromsearch__1#entry1300 4

Supreme Poster

Very hot lady

You should find out her views on penectomies.

Don't think I've seen this one up here yet. Nice little capture/hogtie/******** and toss on a frying pan then feed to dogs moment. 8) http://www.fileserve.com/file/t4ZdUPq

Film clip

Came across this one, dunno it's repost. http://motherless.com/AE1AB71#

I just watched a Mistress Patty ********** and to tell you the truth it made me feel sick. Look I am a ballbusting fan. I even run along with my co-hosts the worlds only ballbusting play parties but the play we do is just for fun. No one is ever restrained. Our play, unlike this is not for permanant damage or destruction. I dont see why you would want to lose your balls or have your cock split into two and then no more sexual fun.

Wheres the kick in that. Perhaps I am missing the point. Its likely I know that for virtually everyone here its just harmless fantasy but the reality is sick and ugly.

Isnt your desire important to you. Once you lose your mojo in this nasty final way its the end. I think you guys need to wake up here. This aint no joke. You will always find a sadistic woman to carry this stuff out but instead of being worshipped she should be F...... arrested.

real **********

Quote Originally Posted by LightningJack View Post
    I just watched a Mistress Patty ********** and to tell you the truth it made me feel sick. Look I am a ballbusting fan. I even run along with my co-hosts the worlds only ballbusting play parties but the play we do is just for fun. No one is ever restrained. Our play, unlike this is not for permanant damage or destruction. I dont see why you would want to lose your balls or have your cock split into two and then no more sexual fun.

Wheres the kick in that. Perhaps I am missing the point. Its likely I know that for virtually everyone here its just harmless fantasy but the reality is sick and ugly.

Isnt your desire important to you. Once you lose your mojo in this nasty final way its the end. I think you guys need to wake up here. This aint no joke. You will always find a sadistic woman to carry this stuff out but instead of being worshipped she should be F...... arrested.
    Your comments are right on, I agree completely! ERT1

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Came across this one, dunno it's repost. http://motherless.com/AE1AB71#
    I was meant to type "dunno IF it's a repost. [url]http://motherless.com/AE1AB71#. sorry for any misunderstanding.

Banned

Кастрация

evil chicks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1053945772.jpg   1985648805.jpg  

i am curious which video you are referring too

the video with the old guy is a total fake

i watched that video in the original version and she never loads any xylocaine in the syringe..i could tell it was a fake from there on

the burdizzo scars are not real either

i have had a burdizzo actually used on me 20 years ago

i enjoyed it then ..and have enjoyed every day of my ********* life...if i could do it all over again ..i would do it again

being ********* is not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by LightningJack View Post

Great website

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ert1 View Post
    Your comments are right on, I agree completely! ERT1
    The turn on is the complete submission to the woman who destroys your manhood.

Hola, en respuesta al tema de hacerlo real y lo enfermizo que es estoy de acuerdo con ert1, pero tambien hay que verlo segun cada persona por ejemplo mi fetiche es el corte de pene, pero tengo claro que si lo llevo a cabo lo unico que originaria seria arrepentimiento y el fin de las relaciones sexuales, pero este es mi caso quemr gustan las mujeres !eso si¡ de una manera mas complicada porque yo no soy gay ni quiero serlo ni transexual mucho menos.Por eso egoistamente busco un video de corte de polla real y ademas hecho por una mujer en el caso de alguien al que no le haya importado perderlos por las razones quel e convengan por sexualidad o lo que sea,me imagino que el que lo haga tendra en cuenta los contras antes. Quiero subir unos videos de juegos y torturas amen de otros que seguro os gustaran pero no lo consigo xq me poone que tarda unas 8h y encima cuando falta poco para subir del todo se me para y ya no va ¿cuanto os tardan a vosotros y cual usais? Perdon por la extension os regalo unas fotos para compensar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfnm farmers **********.jpg   Denutting, deballing, gelding, nullo, nullify, cut off balls, **********, ********, eunuch.jpg   real ********** pic women ********* men.jpg   03 Asian **********.jpg   1022173_1427734_m.jpg  

my dream (********** necromantik)

this is my dream anyone who can help me do it send me msg :
    in a very nice day in the morning my phone ringing ...a very beautiful and brrrutall mistress call and invite me to do some footfetish paly ill go there and ready to play with me (mouth;cock;balls) in the middle of that she ask me about my dreams and i tel her about castartion necromantik and ... so she will be silent and live me for a while when she cameback wow whit a very nice high heel sandal (6" heel) red white patterned stocking and white gloves and ooooof a sharp kitchen knife : r u kidin me she smiles slowly and take out a thick roap to tide me up when she doing that i ask myself is she serious about it any way she turned me back and sit on my chest she said: so little slave are u still wana be my slave isaid sure why? cuz i wana ******** u i thought its a new game ohh i like it too she did some cockcrush and stomping my balls and said its over boy !!! its time to castarte uuu
    wow she put her sandal on my cock s head and pull my thick cock up and cut the cockhead aaauuuuucch bloooooddddddd is every where and ok and ballls she said . wow she wana cut my balls nowwwwwwww
    cuuuuuuttttt it slooowwwlyyy ahh this is funyy she said when holding my cutted balls in hand ans said do u like to taste it humm hahaha and one thing remain yet what what are u doing miss no nooooo no my head noooooooo fleschllllllllslllch aowhhhhhhh hkhe khe h e ,,... yes ur punished now she said to my cutted head .