check the ballbusting updates here

Page 39 of 469 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

OK, with the purpose of getting this thread back on track, I've uploaded a movie to rapidshare.

http://rapidshare.de/files/31989050/**********.mpg.html

Although the filename is "**********" he only loses one ball. If you're one of the complainers, I strongly advise you NOT to download this file!

Supreme Poster

odd thing about that picture

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire
    Right on track now!!
    Didn't check if its a repost, but for the thread's sake, here it goes!!
    The weird thing about that pic, is usually theres heavy manipulation to get it to look like that. Ive seen the original, and what really happened was it was just the two girls and the guy, and the girl on the left was really holding a scalpel Im not sure which version I like better

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse
    [blah blah blah...] Unless of course you're trying to force your subjective views down other people's throats, like some fascist.

I'm always amazed at the right-wingnuts that gravitate to this thread. Reminds me of the discourse I had with someone about my own previous post. Fuck it. Keep posting the pictures and videos and quit trying to censor the board. If you want to be around nazi's, you can go to the TBN site where they rip off old ladies for all their savings and promise them god will cure their cancer.
    Vulkrype, I encourage you to express your opinion and to post whatever legal smut you want to, but can you please stop trying to allege that people who disagree with you have to go to other forums? I know that it is your right to be a hypocritical jerk, and, hey, I'm okay with that, but don't you think you'd be a happier oyster if you just shut up and enjoyed being a perv?

I knew you'd see things my way. Vote for me in '08! Oh, yeah... damn term limits...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    Vulkrype, I encourage you to express your opinion and to post whatever legal smut you want to, but can you please stop trying to allege that people who disagree with you have to go to other forums? I know that it is your right to be a hypocritical jerk, and, hey, I'm okay with that, but don't you think you'd be a happier oyster if you just shut up and enjoyed being a perv?

I knew you'd see things my way. Vote for me in '08! Oh, yeah... damn term limits...
    Keep trying to derail, attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale
    The weird thing about that pic, is usually theres heavy manipulation to get it to look like that. Ive seen the original, and what really happened was it was just the two girls and the guy, and the girl on the left was really holding a scalpel Im not sure which version I like better
    Nicole had a whole gallery in femcan.com/cnbhorror, with tons of photo manips. that site's gone now...

Do you agree that women talk about ********** among themselves a lot? Of course, I would not know, but that would surprise me.

Mistress Kimlee

Here's a cool femdom in LA I've played with repeatedly. She's into knifeplay and won't hesitate to do anything you might consider, so be careful what you ask for! She's game for it all, and you can fuck her brains out afterwards if you can get that game on:

http://mistresskimlee.com/

Supreme Poster

Cnb

oh man do i miss that site. there was a whole section of a few lucky guys who had attractive girlfriends who would make photo stories of them ********** their boyfriends, lucky!

I actually have a cd with an early siterip, if I can find it I'll put up on megauploads. I traded some drawings for a membership. btw, anyone here on meninpain.com or smother.com?

Files

Here are some files to browse. Might be some not seen yet.

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/male4h...itt/files.html
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

very kewl files thanx for sharing them

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    Hello!

This URL shows a movie with a dude withe penis cutted off. If u don't like blood - DON'T WATCH!

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Black_...off_70996.html

How do u like it, girls?
    omg
    I saw another one, and i thought it was perhaps that, but this was a lot more drawn out...
    The one I had seen previously was of a man tied up and stood upright, it was very dark and those around him were in cloaks. A hand pinced his penis by the end and pulled it out some to extend while another person from the side had a pair of garden shears. The shears opened, entrapped the penis and snapped shut. The amount of blood pissing down the guy's legs was pretty nasty..

I think that was from a torture scene, like Iraq or some other backward country. it wasn't special effects, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbb
    that's for sure.
    incredible!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    Hello!

This URL shows a movie with a dude withe penis cutted off. If u don't like blood - DON'T WATCH!

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Black_...off_70996.html

This is an old video. What's been cut out of this version is his throat slit, his hand chopped off and a spear through his stomach (you can see some of the blood from the spear)
    I often wonder how comfortable the camerman was shooting the video. After the tribe was done with one cut they could well start eyeing the cameraman

Modified Picture

I had some time to kill so I modified one of my pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cast_play_5b.jpg