check the ballbusting updates here

Page 396 of 468 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter
    yesterday I watched the movies THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH and it's sequel , in the first one the psycho chick smacks the guy super hard in the ballsack and in the second one she tells the one guy "you're going to be picking your balls up off the floor"

in the first one Rose McGowan played the psycho chick , and in the second one Jodi Lyn O'Keefe played her .......and both of them are very VERY fuckable

Dam that is hot yo

Front of music album "BRUTAL CASTRATIONS"
    Click image for larger version

Name:acov_tid239964.jpg             
Views:427     
Size:157.5 KB    
ID:21490

Quote Originally Posted by francesca View Post
    Attachment 21472

I need help translating this:

■みなさん明けましておめでとうございます。男子禁制のここ少女寺(しょじょじ)では、恒例の『除夜の鐘』 が行われたばかりです。少女寺の鐘楼は長い廊下のような造りになっていて、年の瀬のみ『釣鐘』が吊られます 。え? 裸の男がいるじゃないかって? いえ、あれは『釣鐘』です。ここでは男子のふぐりのことを『釣鐘』 というんです。金的のことを『釣鐘』と呼ぶこともありますが、この風習からきているとか? 男子の『釣鐘』 は脆いので、確実に1発で壊れてしまいますから、108人の男子を吊っておきます。そしてこの釣鐘を、住職 (14歳)がひとつひとつ、心を込めて衝いていきます。
    住職も裸なのは、麻袋越しにうっすら見える住職の裸体に、魔羅が勃起したところを衝くためです。こうすれば 魔羅が釣鐘にかかって邪魔になることもないですし、この『除夜の鐘』には1回につき1つの煩悩……男子の『 肉欲』を祓うという意味があるので、その肉欲がもたげる瞬間を狙うのは効果的なんだそうです。
    撞木がふぐりとともに中の玉を砕く音の大きさ、衝かれる瞬間の『釣鐘男子』の鳴き声(悲鳴)、そしてふぐり と玉の潰れ具合から、来年の吉兆を占うともいわれていますが、今回はとてもいい出来でしたので今年はきっと よい年になるでしょう。……さて、新年となりましたので、これから『魔羅祓い』が始まります。魔羅祓いとは 、不吉な文字である“魔”と“羅”のつく男子の『魔羅』を、小刀で根元から“祓い落とす”儀式です。初詣の 参拝者の女子によって、釣鐘の役目を果たし終えた男子の『魔羅』を一本一本切り落としていきます。玉を潰さ れた苦痛で小鬼のように呻く男子の魔羅を切り落とすと、(痛みとショックで)気を失い、憑き物が落ちたよう に静かになるんですよ。ちなみに切り落とした魔羅はお守りとして、参拝者の少女たちが持ち帰っていきます。 以上、少女寺の年末年始でした。 ■……ということで、明けましておめでとうございます~。知らないうちに pixivの投稿に『反社会的表現』かとか、『属性:未成年』とか入力するようになってて驚きました。オイ ラの作風だと、いつ締め出されてもおかしくないかもしれませんね……。
    I need help Translating this: ■ Happy New Year everyone. In the men's forbidden here girl temple (virgin same), just has been carried out annual "bells on New Year's Eve". Bell tower of the girl temple they become to build, such as the long corridor, we hung the end of the year only the "bell". Huh? You do not a have a naked man? No, there is a "bell". Here it's called "bell" that of Fuguri of men. Sometimes referred to as a "bell" to a Kinteki, but Toka comes from this custom? Since brittle men of "bell" is, surely because you will break in one shot, it should be pulled the 108 boys. And the bell, priest (14 years old) will continue with it to put one by one, the mind. Chief priest also naked Nanoha, the nude of faintly visible priest in hemp bag over, because you get a place where Mara was erection. To is never get in the way and it takes Mara is the bell In this way, because this is the "bells on New Year's Eve," there is a sense that pay "lust" of one of worldly desires ...... men at a time, the moment when the lust is exalt It seems to effectively do the aim of. Wooden bell hammer the size of the sound that break the ball of medium with Fuguri, cries of "bell-boy" of the moment to be tired (scream), and from the collapsed condition of Fuguri and Ball, you are even said to predict the next year auspicious, this time It will be surely a good year this year because it was a very good can. ...... Now that we became the New Year, we will begin now, "Mara exorcism". The Mara exorcism, it is the "Mara" in the boys arrive in a sinister character "or" and "Luo", from the root with a scalpel "exorcism to drop" ritual. By worshipers of women of Hatsumode, we'll cut off one by one the "Mara" of men who finished playing the role of a bell. If you cut off the Mara of the boys small like the devil groan in pain that was crushed a ball, and fainted (in pain and shock), it becomes quiet as inherent fell. By the way, as Mara the amulet was cut off, worshipers of the girls will brought back. Or more, it was New Year girl temple. ■ With that said ..., Happy New Year ~. Toka or "anti-social representation" to the post of pixiv while you do not know: I was surprised to be adapted to "attribute minor" or input. When's style of oil La, it might not be funny even when been locked out and ....

Google Chrome auto translates.
    My dear, perhaps your idea of fun does not coincide with mine...

Big Supporter

Big Supporter
    check this out Rose McGowan blowing away a zombie dick first

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/163364887/

Thanks bthauronite, but I was hoping for someone who knew the Japanese grammar to give a translation that makes more sense in English... Oh well. Thanks!

Full blown cast ration done to cheating husband. (Gore warning)

http://www.bestgore.com/sexual-disas...-cut-off-wife/

http://www.xxxxtube.com/video/1971137/ballmoney-10 xxxx is ballbustingtube hope you like

Big Supporter

Jay Taylor Interviews Eric Jover & Miranda Miller (on ballbusting)

Quote Originally Posted by slavietta View Post
    I believe that we can see the same at: http://www.ballbustingtube+++.com/vi...-s-not-falling (without +++ of course)

But I would suggest the following, even more harsh and rough...

http://www.ballbustingtube+++.com/vi...-kicking-right

Big Supporter

Big Supporter
    mostly boring but she has a knife at the guy's dick at one part
    http://www.xvideos.com/video12873643..._to_his_throat